Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 23 2013, 08:53 AM (9,894 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 23 2013, 12:25 PM
Nicole honey, you were humping on a desk in the church rectory. I'm not entirely sure the fact that Father Eric has a problem with that is out of line. lol
Yeah, what if someone else walked in on Nicole & Vargas? Since Eric was the one who vetted for Nicole he'd get as much heat from the church as she would.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

If Jen gets her job back after treating the hospital like the Jerry Springer set, Cam should be fine.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nicole: "I didn't realize I was stuffing envelopes on hallowed ground."

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ugh, Nicole needs therapy.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OMG! That Eric/Nicole fight was some OLD SCHOOL soap drama & angst!

six
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 23 2013, 12:31 PM
She really does. I feel for her though and wish Eric hadn't said everyone was right about her.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

LOL Kristen just asked if Brady has a stash of gifts for the ready

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Brady to Kristen: "I've got something big for your wedding present." :teehee:

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

six
Apr 23 2013, 12:33 PM
Panda Panda
She really does. I feel for her though and wish Eric hadn't said everyone was right about her.
He said that? If he really meant it, I might have to rethink my new ship...

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hate that this story hinges on both Kristen & John having plans that no one knows about or understands & Brady being an idiot.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 23 2013, 12:34 PM

:eyeroll:

six
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
Apr 23 2013, 12:35 PM
six
Apr 23 2013, 12:33 PM
Panda Panda
He said that? If he really meant it, I might have to rethink my new ship...
I don't think he meant it. Like someone said, he was nearly crying during the argument too and he just lashed out at her.

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Apr 23 2013, 12:15 PM
I am eating up this Eric/Nicole angst WITH A SPOON
LOL...love that line!!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Did nicole just get a sudden haircut?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

rotflmao. Nicole just gave a variation of the Rizzo "I'm gonna get my kicks while I'm still young" speech from Grease.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 23 2013, 12:35 PM
I hate that this story hinges on both Kristen & John having plans that no one knows about or understands & Brady being an idiot.
Agreed. Kristen somewhat discusses her plans with Stefano. We know nothing about John's supposed plan. He should be talking to Abe about it. At least then, we'd get to hear John confide where his heart really lies. With Marlena. And he wouldn't come off as such a jerk because we'd see how he really feels in his scenes with Abe, despite the way he acts when Marlena is around. Plus, it would give Abe more to do.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Matt
Apr 23 2013, 12:34 PM
See spoilers for the week of April 29th for the answer to what that something is.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I turned the show on right when the Eric/Nicole fight started around 1:30. That was some GREAT acting from Arianne Zucker and Greg Vaughan. They have IT and I need more of it. I really hate this Vargas thing. Its making me not enjoy the character. Its giving Eric/Nicole good scenes, but its still just making Nicole look totally horrible. I don't want Nicole to become a good girl, but this is just stupid and just plain...bad. I understand wanting Vargas to get to interact with more of the cast and AZ is probably the best DAYS has, but c'mon. Can't wait until they move him along more into Nick's story or get involved with Hope, whoever. This is doing more harm than good.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Greg Vaughan is just ACES with this emotional, angsty, ANGRY Eric scenes. I'm in full swoon mode.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Eric is so pressed right now

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply