Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Sweeps Previews
Topic Started: Apr 23 2013, 06:40 PM (3,990 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

GH May Sweeps

Sonny/Carly - Sonny is pulled into a new storyline when he learns Morgan is in jeopardy. It has a touch of the mob element to it. Carly and Sonnyís son returns to the canvas.

Lulu/Dante - Dante refuses to give up on Lulu. It is a romantic journey as they both rediscover Lulu.

Laura/Scotty/Luke - Laure continues to hold out out that there could be something between her and Luke. She has to decide to marry Scott or rekindle things with Luke.

Sabrina/Patrick/Britt - Sabrina and Patrick have admitted their feelings for each other, but Brittís pregnancy is throwing a monkey wrench into it. She is trying to manipulate the situation but Sabrina and Felix are determined to beat her at her own game.

Maxie/Spinelli/Ellie - Lulu doesnít remember Maxie and does not care about the baby. Maxie becomes conflicted but decided to keep the truth from coming out because she knows Lulu will remember who she is and that the baby she is carrying is Lulu and Danteís and not hers.

Sam - She is in mom mode, taking care of her baby and helping out Rafe. She will be pulled into some new adventures because of her P.I skills. Look out for her to be into something major come May.

Duke/Anna - Anna has dropped her guard and has allowed Duke into her heart. Duke is trying to stay on the straight and narrow for Anna but working for ELQ complicates things.

A.J./Elizabeth/Nikolas - This triangle spices up as A.J. is finding something real with Liz and he is scared that he is going to mess it up. Meanwhile Nikolas admits he has always wanted Liz and only stayed away out of respect for Lucky. Liz is drawn to them both.

Battle for ELQ - The war relish war will be taken to a whole new level in May. None will is giving up. The search for Lauren continues as Tracy sends Luke and A.J. sends Spinelli to bring her home.

Connie - She comes back gentler and calmer because she has been infused with Kate. She also feels she canít be around Sonny because it is not good for her mental health eventhough she loves him.

TJ/Molly/Rafe - TJ plans on taking Molly to the prom. Meanwhile Rafe is also harboring feelings for Molly. It puts Molly in an interesting position.

Lucy - She will continue to stay on the canvas

credit goes to jcren
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, i look forward for my Carson, Sabrina, Lucy, and Sam, and Felix, sound like a good month for me to watching...

natdot99
Member Avatar

Triangle from hell recipe 101
first month :wub:
second-five months :shame: :huh?: :what: :wtf: :shame:
six months :headbang:
after six months
Posted Image

It unbelievable that GH has five TFH for May sweeps :shrug:
Edited by natdot99, Apr 23 2013, 07:41 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

natdot99
Apr 23 2013, 07:38 PM
Triangle from hell recipe 101
first month :wub:
second-five months :shame: :huh?: :what: :wtf: :shame:
six months :headbang:
after six months
Posted Image

It unbelievable that GH has five TFH for May sweeps :shrug:
I only count two that meet that criteria (not that length by itself necessarily dictates a triangle's hellishness, anyway).

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 23 2013, 06:40 PM
A.J./Elizabeth/Nikolas - This triangle spices up as A.J. is finding something real with Liz and he is scared that he is going to mess it up. Meanwhile Nikolas admits he has always wanted Liz and only stayed away out of respect for Lucky. Liz is drawn to them both.

My personal nightmare begins. :drunk: Nikolas has now always wanted Liz, huh? Liz torn between two men ... I swear I've seen this before about a million times. How long before she sleeps with both of them, ends up pregnant and doesn't know who the father is?? All I want is a good romance for Liz that doesn't include a third party, a whose the daddy story and her lying about a child's paternity. Stop the madness!! :soapbox:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Apr 24 2013, 08:02 AM
Daytime
Apr 23 2013, 06:40 PM

My personal nightmare begins. :drunk: Nikolas has now always wanted Liz, huh? Liz torn between two men ... I swear I've seen this before about a million times. How long before she sleeps with both of them, ends up pregnant and doesn't know who the father is?? All I want is a good romance for Liz that doesn't include a third party, a whose the daddy story and her lying about a child's paternity. Stop the madness!! :soapbox:
i think worse because aj and liz are still very new you can not have really triangle when aj only one date with liz they should have wait few months before started triangle

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Can't wait for this. Finally a triangle where I like both sides. Nikolas and Liz are HOTTTTT, but the Lucky thing always got in the way and I wasn't a Niz fan at all the first time around. Liz and Nikolas did always seem to have an unmentioned connection to each other, even when they were younger so its not hard to believe he had some feelings when he wasn't with Emily and others.

I agree this might be moving too fast because I was really enjoying AJ and Elizabeth, but they didn't get a chance to get serious enough yet. Still should be fun watching a Cassadine and a Quartermaine battling over Elizabeth! After all of the shit she's put up with on this show in recent years, she deserves this. I hope it ends up with AJ/Liz though. They were winning me over. Fairly confident she won't get pregnant either. She has enough kids and they can't even SORAS them because Rebecca Herbst still looks like she's 20.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

DiMeraFan67
Apr 24 2013, 10:18 AM
Can't wait for this. Finally a triangle where I like both sides. Nikolas and Liz are HOTTTTT, but the Lucky thing always got in the way and I wasn't a Niz fan at all the first time around. Liz and Nikolas did always seem to have an unmentioned connection to each other, even when they were younger so its not hard to believe he had some feelings when he wasn't with Emily and others.

I agree this might be moving too fast because I was really enjoying AJ and Elizabeth, but they didn't get a chance to get serious enough yet. Still should be fun watching a Cassadine and a Quartermaine battling over Elizabeth! After all of the shit she's put up with on this show in recent years, she deserves this. I hope it ends up with AJ/Liz though. They were winning me over. Fairly confident she won't get pregnant either. She has enough kids and they can't even SORAS them because Rebecca Herbst still looks like she's 20.
I am sort of torn on this ....in a way I think if there HAS to be a triangle, now might be the time to do it because Aj and Liz are not solidified yet and she could realistically explore her feelings for both men and then choose who she wants to end up with without hurting the character in the end. What I don't want is for them to paint her as a fickle bitch and she will be bouncing between two men. IMHO I think Liz already got to experience what it was like to tap into her feelings for Nik once upon a time, so her choosing AJ seems to be what they are banking on here...with Nik running around them causing trouble.

I'm fine with two hot guys fighting over LIz too...but I won't lie, I wish they would have solified Aj and Liz a bit more. I still got the feeling they will be together for good when all is said and done but I want my Quiz to be solid before they throw Nik their way. I'm okay with the triangle though because I can see all three actors selling it and if Nik starts to play his hand a bit, I think that LIz will realize that she might want to end up with AJ more....

I like the angle they are taking on Dante and Lulu here.....they are giving NuLulu time to settle into the role by having her act outside of who Lulu should be because of the amnesia...and they are having Dante be the steadfast, hero husband that won't give up on his wife....even if the road is rough, I think in the end they'll make it....really liking what appears to be shaping up here.

I like Patrick and Sabrina....and I really want them to bring Robin back....now that KM has agreed to return, can they really try and spring her on Port Charles quickly?

Laura and Luke...meh...Scotty..meh....

The only thing I see wrong with GH at this time is that RC is going about the triangle avenue too heavily....I feared this when he first came on but you knwo what I'll take it...it's miles better than anything Days puts out....at least their stories are shaping up to be interesting ones, regardless of the triangle heavy avenue they are building..

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Seeing these spoilers and damm their cast is huge!

spiderweb55
Member Avatar

Quote:

Um, wow. I hated NEm, but damn, that's cold :OhMy:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

spiderweb55
Apr 24 2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:

Um, wow. I hated NEm, but damn, that's cold :OhMy:
This is true. Didn't Nikolas basically say that he was lost after Emily's death and he was trying to replace her with Elizabeth? I guess I'm not supposed to remember that?

natdot99
Member Avatar

The best of GH was seeing Nik in his black underwear and dark chocolate Shawn
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! :hail:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't think it was a shot at Emily really. I think he had feelings for Elizabeth way back when but didn't act on them because of Lucky and then he really fell hard for Emily. You know Emily was the love of Nikolas' life. After she was gone and they had the affair, it might have started that way, but it was obvious that Nikolas was either really in love with Elizabeth after a time or at least he thought he was.

Peaceole

Ok let me see if I get this straight Liz is drawn to both men? No really? Can someone say: Shampoo, lather, rinse, repeat.

I thought she was leaving the show anyway? When is she going to leave?

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Peaceole
Apr 25 2013, 06:49 AM

Ok let me see if I get this straight Liz is drawn to both men? No really? Can someone say: Shampoo, lather, rinse, repeat.

I thought she was leaving the show anyway? When is she going to leave?
Uhm Liz isn't leaving the show :mellow:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Liz is not leaving and never was. People love to start rumors around her. She's like a magnet for crazy. People want her to go to Y&R just because Steve Burton is there, but that's never going to happen. Especially since Jill Farren Fuckup already tried to ax her from GH and was unsuccessful.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

ok having Dante and NuLulu fall in love (again for the first time lol) might be the best idea RC has had in awhile

amb2kool

liz is too much of a fan favorite. that's why they had to rehire her because there was too much of a fan uproar.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

Meanwhile Nikolas admits he has always wanted Liz and only stayed away out of respect for Lucky.

Bullshit...nice try RC/FV :flipoff:
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Apr 27 2013, 01:45 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply