Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: May Sweeps Previews
Topic Started: Apr 23 2013, 06:40 PM (3,965 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

OK.. since AJ/Liz/Nikolas is the big talk... Here's the exact quote from SOD... Hope this helps. :)

Quote:

AJ/Elizabeth/Nikolas: This will be a really interesting triangle. AJ is finding something real with this girl and hes so scared that its going to get messed up that he just handles it badly. Nikolas admits that hes been harboring these feelings for Liz all along, and was only staying away out of respect for Lucky. Both guys have sort of a dark side and I think Liz is drawn to that, but is also drawn to the good side of both them. How that will shake out is big part of May.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Thanks. Now even more obvious that there was no disrespecting the Emily/Nikolas relationship. This could be just since the affair/baby situation and instead of trying to stick around and pursuing a relationship with Liz, he left out of respect for Lucky. Makes sense. Still team AJ/Liz, but I'll probably enjoy both sides of this triangle.

amb2kool

I'm all for team AJ/Liz. I just hope that when this love triangle is over Liz ends up with AJ.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

looks like some movement in Lulu remembering. I'm all for that! Poor Dante, he's been a wreck since they found Lulu.

I wish Ellie would blurt about the baby, that would maybe spice things up even more!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply