Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 6th; *updated 4/29*
Topic Started: Apr 23 2013, 11:24 PM (34,448 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Adopting")
Kristen is stunned when Brady suggests they adopt a child; Daniel instructs Anne to keep her distance from Jennifer.

Tuesday ("Kristen")
An emotional Kristen goes down to the Di Mera's secret room, and is shocked to find John there; Ciara hides important information from Hope.

Wednesday ("Kristen and John")
Brady searches the house for Kristen; Sami tries everything in her power to get the evidence against Will from Bernardi.

Thursday ("Sami's Got a Gun")
Sami threatens to shoot Nick when he gets too demanding; Abigail tells Cameron that she's ready for the next step in their relationship.

Friday ("Stefano's Betrayal")
An enraged Sami blasts Stefano for betraying her; Rafe is assaulted by a mysterious stranger.

**Updated 4/24*

National Enquirer Spoilers

Jennifer receives an unexpected visitor

Sami is accosted by a mysterious figure

Abigail is eager to take things to the next level with Cameron

Rafe is attacked by an unknown assailant

Nicole and Vargas have an tense encounter

credit: jcren

EJ makes a phone call after he overhears Johnny tell Sami he prefers living with Rafe

Rafe confronts Nick when Will confirms his suspicions

Roman calls John out on his treatment of Marlena

Someone breaks into Jenniferís house as she has a romantic afternoon with Daniel

John and Kristen nearly kiss as Brady searches for Kristen in the mansion

Nick reveals his own secret weapon to Sami
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh for crying out loud writers,seriously?????

Ana75
Member Avatar

Can't believe this shit! Ugh!!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well that would certainly throw a wrench in her schemes, lol. It also explains why they're still together in the August episodes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Apr 23 2013, 11:36 PM
Well that would certainly throw a wrench in her schemes, lol. It also explains why they're still together in the August episodes.
I don't even know if they're together. They might jut be co-parenting, for now. I remember EM says that it turns into a love story "gone astray". I think they will get back together at some point, though.

Yay for an adoption! I wanna see cute Daddy Brady!

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

Daniel instructs Anne to keep her distance from Jennifer.

Shut up, Dan! I hope Anne tells him where he can stick his instructions. :)

bomber
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Apr 24 2013, 12:03 AM
Quote:

Daniel instructs Anne to keep her distance from Jennifer.

Shut up, Dan! I hope Anne tells him where he can stick his instructions. :)
Just like he told Chloe to keep her distance...and Nicole....Change the record please.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Brady can only adopt a baby if he dedicates himself to teaching the kid to flawlessly sing showtunes.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Apr 24 2013, 12:57 AM
Brady can only adopt a baby if he dedicates himself to teaching the kid to flawlessly sing showtunes.
and how to get that perfect summertime tan in the middle of Winter. :glare:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Apr 24 2013, 12:57 AM
Seriously hoping they adopt that kid that was in the tweet pic with them because he looks ready to bust out in song.

james0479
Member Avatar

This Bristen story is getting a bit out of control for me and I'm a huge Kristen fan that was surprised to find himself a fan of Bristen. There's just not enough focus on Kristen's big picture. I don't want to see her as happy Mrs Brady Black with some adopted kid. Not to mention, Brady wasnt all ready to do the marriage thing when she mentioned it months ago and now he wants to adopt a baby with her? There best be some crazy twist coming and soon! Let the viewers in on Kristen's ultimate plan ASAP because I'm feeling like I'm in a very lackluster version of the twilight zone.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I am intrigued to see what Kristen will do, lol

Daniel ~ STFU!

JoeBucs32

And supposedly the writers saved their "best" stuff for May sweeps?!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

seriously, we get one freaking line of spoilers? There used to be loads, and now we get bupkus! Days sucks!

lysie
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Apr 24 2013, 06:17 AM
seriously, we get one freaking line of spoilers? There used to be loads, and now we get bupkus! Days sucks!
They come out gradually every week. This isn't something new.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

This is interesting! Kristen is slowly getting what she wants. She seems to be genuinely happy with Brady and now she might have a child. It will make her hesitate whether she should go through with her plan. I like it!

Dan talking to Anne doesn't bother me because I saw it coming. Eh to me.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

There just aren't even words to describe how incredibly ....wait...there aren't words.
Slow? Not nearly strong enough. Abysmal? Sounds too much like there's at least some scenery in the area. Contrived? That might indicate that there WAS a plan at some point. Hmm...Bullshit? Yes. I'll go with that one. Bullshit=Days, Days=Bullshit. Apologies to anyone who uses Bullshit to do their job and/or enrich their garden soil.

According to SOD, Marlena is heartbroken when John agrees to a divorce.
Exactly - they aren't married, so how can they even get a divorce!! Now we're reading that Brady & Kritter are still together by the end of summer & are adopting? OK, if the plan includes killing Kritter off or shipping her to the looney bin & making Brady a single-father, I could deal...but the pace of the show is just....BULLSHIT!!

samwel

I guess their child will be the key to overcome whatever happens at the wedding. Good for Kristen.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

We really aren't going to get rid of fetch are we? Oh boy....

peaches179

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 24 2013, 08:28 AM
According to SOD, Marlena is heartbroken when John agrees to a divorce.

Divorce??? When did they get married?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply