Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 6th; *updated 4/29*
Topic Started: Apr 23 2013, 11:24 PM (34,361 Views)
samwel

Thanks for clarifying Lysie. I think we are going to get some misunderstandings between EJ and Johnny.....either way, whoever is responsible, kick his ass :lol:

Rafe is not going to be MIA for an extended period of time, he is beating up that guy by end of May or so.

I also do not see Will telling Rafe about shooting EJ, that is not why Nick is keeping him from his child and lord knows Rafe is not one to need plenty explanation of what, when, why and where of a situation.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 30 2013, 09:31 AM
BalscoFan5
Apr 30 2013, 09:25 AM
Writers might as well go up to every Jarlena fan and slap them across the face repeatedly,we get it,you HATE use.
Maybe it's because I'm not a Jarlena fan, but I don't see how this proves they don't like Jarlena. I mean, it's not like John really wants Kristen. The only reason he's there is to "save" Brady.
Remember how they made John Black, hero of 23 years, paralyzed when they took over writing the show the first time and then sent them off screen with a ridiculous excuse for a reunion? See those two pod people walking around in town, not having a place to live, not behaving like John Black and Marlena Evans? See John yelling at Marlena for daring to speak? See Marlena not standing up for herself?

That's a start. It doesn't matter that he doesn't really want Krit, or that he's doing it to save Brady. John would never do this to Marlena, he would never treat her like the dirt underneath his shoe, and it is the writer's job to know the characters he or she is writing for. He'd find another way.

And yes, I felt the same when when Bo treated Hope like crap and "broke up" with her for Billie in the 90s to "protect her". It was stupid then, and considering John & Marlena have been best friends since the day they met, moreso than any other couple IMO (since they were best friends when they weren't together after having been married too), it is beyond stupid now. John would find a way to get revenge on Kristen, open Brady's eyes, without hurting his soulmate slash best friend.
Edited by The Room Stops, Apr 30 2013, 12:08 PM.

lachelle73

Rafe doesn't seem to be beaten to pulp like one spoiler said it looks like he is just beaten up but does he tell Gabi about Nik after or will he forget or will he keep it to his self to use against Nik later. I hope he is not beaten to bad I like Rafe I don't want to see him hurt and if EJ does this it will come back to bite him later. I want to know if all the evidence against Will is destroyed or not.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Apr 30 2013, 10:41 AM
blueskies
BalscoFan5
Writers might as well go up to every Jarlena fan and slap them across the face repeatedly,we get it,you HATE use.
Maybe it's because I'm not a Jarlena fan, but I don't see how this proves they don't like Jarlena. I mean, it's not like John really wants Kristen. The only reason he's there is to "save" Brady.
I don't understand why John and Marlena should be immune to the crappy, absurd, infuriating, out of character writing given to all of the other couples on this show. All couples and their fans are constantly insulted by this show.
Nobody's saying we're alone. Just tired of it after...almost 15 years of bullshit from the writers. With short pauses (hey there Sheffer).

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

The Room Stops
Apr 30 2013, 12:06 PM
blueskies
BalscoFan5
Remember how they made John Black, hero of 23 years, paralyzed when they took over writing the show the first time and then sent them off screen with a ridiculous excuse for a reunion? See those two pod people walking around in town, not having a place to live, not behaving like John Black and Marlena Evans? See John yelling at Marlena for daring to speak? See Marlena not standing up for herself?

That's a start. It doesn't matter that he doesn't really want Krit, or that he's doing it to save Brady. John would never do this to Marlena, he would never treat her like the dirt underneath his shoe, and it is the writer's job to know the characters he or she is writing for. He'd find another way.

And yes, I felt the same when when Bo treated Hope like crap and "broke up" with her for Billie in the 90s to "protect her". It was stupid then, and considering John & Marlena have been best friends since the day they met, moreso than any other couple IMO (since they were best friends when they weren't together after having been married too), it is beyond stupid now. John would find a way to get revenge on Kristen, open Brady's eyes, without hurting his soulmate slash best friend.
I think the problem is not that he's behaving this way toward Marlena, it's not that he has some secret scheme to get Brady away from Kristen, it's that Marlena isn't being written to be a strong woman who would put her foot down and tell him off and leave...and to add to that it's that whatever freaking scheme he's cooking, the audience hasn't been made aware and he hasn't hinted to Marlena that he has a plan and that is the reason for his behavior. All this could have been solved with just a wink, a few lines of dialogue and the audience being made privy to wtf is going on in John's head....

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 30 2013, 12:15 PM
I think the problem is not that he's behaving this way toward Marlena, it's not that he has some secret scheme to get Brady away from Kristen, it's that Marlena isn't being written to be a strong woman who would put her foot down and tell him off and leave...and to add to that it's that whatever freaking scheme he's cooking, the audience hasn't been made aware and he hasn't hinted to Marlena that he has a plan and that is the reason for his behavior. All this could have been solved with just a wink, a few lines of dialogue and the audience being made privy to wtf is going on in John's head....
It's both, for me, actually. Neither John or Marlena are currently present onscreen. I don't know who the frak Drake and Deidre are playing (and I think they feel the same way), but it's not Mr and Dr Black.

Marlena, in character, wouldn't have let John get as far as frown when she told him of her feelings regarding Kristen. She would have had his balls in a grip before she let even a "Oh honey, don't be paranoid" slide out of his mouth ever so sweetly.

All they had to do was have J&M meet up for a stolen kiss in a storage room or closet, and a quick hash through of their plan, and this wouldn't be as insulting. It'd still not be the route John would go (because he'd take the opportunity to take down Stefano at the same time, and this does nada for that), but it'd be more belivable.

But it seems D&D haven't worked together, or barely even seen each other for weeks and weeks now, so...

Lil
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 29 2013, 06:35 PM
Bah!!!! I'm blind!

Seriously...BB is NOT an attractive man lol

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 30 2013, 11:59 AM
Thanks for clarifying Lysie. I think we are going to get some misunderstandings between EJ and Johnny.....either way, whoever is responsible, kick his ass :lol:

Rafe is not going to be MIA for an extended period of time, he is beating up that guy by end of May or so.

I also do not see Will telling Rafe about shooting EJ, that is not why Nick is keeping him from his child and lord knows Rafe is not one to need plenty explanation of what, when, why and where of a situation.
I think I must have missed something here. What guy is Rafe beating up by the end of May? And how do we know that Rafe isn't MIA for an extended period of time? I just don't recall those spoilers.

michelle
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Apr 30 2013, 12:55 PM
samwel

I think I must have missed something here. What guy is Rafe beating up by the end of May? And how do we know that Rafe isn't MIA for an extended period of time? I just don't recall those spoilers.
She meant "beaten" up by that guy, not beating up that guy.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

michelle
Apr 30 2013, 12:57 PM
magicsteacher
samwel

She meant "beaten" up by that guy, not beating up that guy.
Isn't Rafe beaten up by whoever at the end of next week? And if he is, he could be MIA for some time depending on his injuries.

lachelle73

There was a pic I think it wasn't suppose to be released months ago showing Rafe beating up someone I think its the Jensen guy not sure if he is the one that attacks him but he is fighting someone. On the soapcentral spoiler it says that Sami gets the evidence from Bernandi so they have the evi from Nik and from the SPD now can we see Will get his rights back and take down Nik and co. and I really hope he tells Gabi who Nik really is but Nik still seems to be around into the summer so not sure if he is still with Gabi or just around. Hopefully just around Gabi needs to get her and the baby as far from Nik as she can get. Go Team Will!!!

samwel

magicsteacher
samwel

Posted Image

this was posted at end of the end of the guy's stint with pics of him with bruises......taped around Feb 4/5 which is the end of May airtime.

lysie
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 30 2013, 01:41 PM
magicsteacher
samwel

Posted Image

this was posted at end of the end of the guy's stint with pics of him with bruises......taped around Feb 4/5 which is the end of May airtime.
So couldn't this be when he's beaten up and not onscreen for a while?

samwel

lysie
Apr 30 2013, 01:43 PM
samwel
magicsteacher
samwel

Posted Image

possibly but the guy who posted it also put a shot of himself about being beat up, tired but had a good run on DOOL. It implied IMO this was at the end of his run.
Edited by samwel, Apr 30 2013, 01:56 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 30 2013, 01:52 PM
lysie
samwel
magicsteacher

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Posted Image

It was said he would be in a coma for a few months.
Right. Couldn't that pic be the start of it?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Apr 30 2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:

Sami intercepts Stefano's dirty cop, Bernardi, and lies that Stefano wanted him to give her the evidence against Will.

It would be much easier if she got a taser gun and used it on him and grab the evidence.
If Bernardi is smart enough to be a mole in the police department and get evidence out of the evidence room and police station without being detected,why would he be stupid enough to talk to Sami ,the police chief's daughter,about getting the evidence,and take her word for what Stefano wants without checking with Stefano? Bernardi cannot be such a moron as to take Sami's word even though he is stupid enough to have a conversation with Sami outting himself as a police department mole.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lysie
Apr 30 2013, 01:53 PM
samwel
Apr 30 2013, 01:52 PM
lysie
samwel

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

It was said he would be in a coma for a few months.
Right. Couldn't that pic be the start of it?
Exactly....that pic could be the start of the beating that ends up putting him in a coma for a few months....

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

^^^dont get my hopes up! :wub:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 30 2013, 02:20 PM
^^^dont get my hopes up! :wub:
:blulaugh: GG has never complained about his air time and him saying, 'it's only going to get worse' in a twitter exchange with a fan a few weeks back leads me to believe we will see him initially be taken to the hospital and then we'll hear, the likes of Sami, Kate, Gabi and all of Salem talk about 'Rafe being comatose', "Rafe being in a coma"..."Rafe is near death, he's fallen into a coma"....lol..but we won't see much of him around....

Vicky4Mimi

EJ needs to die--even if his man doesn't beat up Rafe, the fact that he wants someone to beat him up is bad enough. How dare him. Yeah, that will get Johnny to like him better--go beat up his hero, smart thinking EJ. I hope Sami puts that gun to good use on EJ when she gets a load of this development!

And I too think Rafe will be in a coma and we want us to watch the show with Rafe in a coma and Lucas MIA? Not a chance NBC, NOT. A. CHANCE!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply