Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 6th; *updated 4/29*
Topic Started: Apr 23 2013, 11:24 PM (34,423 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 30 2013, 02:26 PM
EJ needs to die--even if his man doesn't beat up Rafe, the fact that he wants someone to beat him up is bad enough. How dare him. Yeah, that will get Johnny to like him better--go beat up his hero, smart thinking EJ. I hope Sami puts that gun to good use on EJ when she gets a load of this development!

And I too think Rafe will be in a coma and we want us to watch the show with Rafe in a coma and Lucas MIA? Not a chance NBC, NOT. A. CHANCE!
I think we'll get a few straight days of Lucas around the middle/end of May and then the 'real' drought begins....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Just a few episodes to go and the actor playing JJ is still unknown...this is the closest to airdate that a contract actor's name is yet to be known! The May chart is ready and waiting, but still the name is blank. Will we find out the name before the credits air next week??

Posted Image

Vicky4Mimi

awww Bryan is still under the contract actors. God love him.

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Apr 30 2013, 02:29 PM
Vicky4Mimi
EJ needs to die--even if his man doesn't beat up Rafe, the fact that he wants someone to beat him up is bad enough. How dare him. Yeah, that will get Johnny to like him better--go beat up his hero, smart thinking EJ. I hope Sami puts that gun to good use on EJ when she gets a load of this development!

And I too think Rafe will be in a coma and we want us to watch the show with Rafe in a coma and Lucas MIA? Not a chance NBC, NOT. A. CHANCE!
I think we'll get a few straight days of Lucas around the middle/end of May and then the 'real' drought begins....
That will be some relief for a few days....

You remember when we sat through Ej and his freezer truck with Lucas. I don't think the fans should have to see him get away with attempted murder again. What is wrong with writers that think this type thing is OK? Someone needs to get through to them that women (especially in this day and time) DO NOT enjoy seeing crimes go unpunished.

michelle
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 30 2013, 02:20 PM
^^^dont get my hopes up! :wub:
Maybe he gets beaten up for an entire month.

Don't. Kill. The. Dream.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 30 2013, 02:42 PM
LuvingLumi
Vicky4Mimi

You remember when we sat through Ej and his freezer truck with Lucas. I don't think the fans should have to see him get away with attempted murder again. What is wrong with writers that think this type thing is OK? Someone needs to get through to them that women (especially in this day and time) DO NOT enjoy seeing crimes go unpunished.
I hated that. Ej had already broken all his straws with me but that made me stop watching. Jerk (him not you).

samwel

Vicky4Mimi
LuvingLumi
Vicky4Mimi

do we have spoilers EJ actually tries to kill someone much less gets away with it? I wonder if those women's sensibilities were affected by the other attempted murders and cover ups on the show?

michelle
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 30 2013, 02:33 PM
Just a few episodes to go and the actor playing JJ is still unknown...this is the closest to airdate that a contract actor's name is yet to be known! The May chart is ready and waiting, but still the name is blank. Will we find out the name before the credits air next week??

Posted Image
Why does Sy get a last name (Miller), but Vargas doesn't?

And do you have any idea if Vargas is his first or last name? If it's his first name, I just don't know what to think about that, cause it's terrible.

(I apologize if anyone out there has the first name Vargas, I didn't mean to offend)
Edited by michelle, Apr 30 2013, 03:02 PM.

michelle
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 30 2013, 02:57 PM
Vicky4Mimi
LuvingLumi
Vicky4Mimi

do we have spoilers EJ actually tries to kill someone much less gets away with it? I wonder if those women's sensibilities were affected by the other attempted murders and cover ups on the show?
Has anyone ever actually died in a freezer truck?

MissLola
Member Avatar

It's a soap. Nearly everyone has tried to kill someone and gotten away with it. Lol!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

What Vicky said:

"You remember when we sat through Ej and his freezer truck with Lucas. I don't think the fans should have to see him get away with attempted murder again."

That is absolute truth....EJ got away with attempted murder of Lucas....so yeah, I guess she's going by the SOF spoiler that has Ej enraged calling his goon to beat up Rafe.....I know Lysie's pointed out that the sources got the same info and it didn't say anything about a specific call to a goon, just that EJ makes a call...but we'll see, if Ej had never done anything of the sort then the defense of him in this situation is fine...but let's face it...this is something Ej's done before, and more times than one.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

My dream is Ejami taking a long walk off a short cliff, and swimming around are a ton of sharks who croak immediately upon eating them. Oh wait, this is the spoiler thread, where we see that we get stuck with endless icky nasty Ejami and Dannifer. Yep that gives me reason to watch, NOT!

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 30 2013, 08:58 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 30 2013, 08:46 AM
So Ej does at least call someone to beat him up.....I wonder if it plays that somehow Nick also hires someone to try to stop Rafe from telling Gabi about Nick's plans....or if it's just a coincidence that the goon that Ej hires just happens to beat Rafe at the most opportune time for Nick.

Wait for it....since we know that Rafe is supposedly near death...and we can expect the Wabi baby at any moment, maybe Rafe is still not conscious when the baby is born?
I would be a bit surprised if they had Sami be the one to deliver the baby.
I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to have Sami transplant the baby in her own womb so she can deliver the baby

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

MissLola
Apr 30 2013, 03:05 PM
It's a soap. Nearly everyone has tried to kill someone and gotten away with it. Lol!
Exactly. It's actually kind of funny when you go through the list of characters on this show...the ones who have attempted murder actually outnumber the ones who haven't. :laugh:

Sevprince

Jason47

Posted Image
I see Brant's name on that list. Does that mean we are going to see Brian again? That list is just for May right and April not included.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Apr 30 2013, 04:32 PM
Jason47

Posted Image
I see Brant's name on that list. Does that mean we are going to see Brian again? That list is just for May right and April not included.
Just didn't delete his name, in case he pops up. Julie & Doug won't be seen in May either, but I keep their names on the list until I get ready for the next month's chart. Easier to delete at the end of the month, rather than add back in.
Edited by Jason47, Apr 30 2013, 04:40 PM.

salempc
Member Avatar

MissLola
Apr 30 2013, 03:05 PM
That makes sense. If I lived in Salem, I'd want to murder most of them too.

Sevprince

Gotcha. Had me excited there for a moment.

Vicky4Mimi

michelle
Apr 30 2013, 03:01 PM
samwel
Apr 30 2013, 02:57 PM
Vicky4Mimi
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Has anyone ever actually died in a freezer truck?
I don't know, I said attempted murder....

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Apr 30 2013, 03:06 PM
What Vicky said:

"You remember when we sat through Ej and his freezer truck with Lucas. I don't think the fans should have to see him get away with attempted murder again."

That is absolute truth....EJ got away with attempted murder of Lucas....so yeah, I guess she's going by the SOF spoiler that has Ej enraged calling his goon to beat up Rafe.....I know Lysie's pointed out that the sources got the same info and it didn't say anything about a specific call to a goon, just that EJ makes a call...but we'll see, if Ej had never done anything of the sort then the defense of him in this situation is fine...but let's face it...this is something Ej's done before, and more times than one.

Thanks girl.

If EJ is just making a call to order a pizza or a call to order flowers for Caroline--or something innocent, then fine. But the spoilers make it sound as though there is more to it. We will soon see I guess. But we all know how they write for EJ and how they make him heartless enough to do anything.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply