Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 6th; *updated 4/29*
Topic Started: Apr 23 2013, 11:24 PM (34,380 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

salempc
Apr 30 2013, 04:43 PM
MissLola
Apr 30 2013, 03:05 PM
It's a soap. Nearly everyone has tried to kill someone and gotten away with it. Lol!
That makes sense. If I lived in Salem, I'd want to murder most of them too.
I know your first target would be one specific person via woodchipper!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I didn't read the whole thread but what does Lucas' attempted murder freezer truck incident have to do with Rafe getting beat up? I do recall Lucas attempting murder on Ej and Rafe covering Samis attempted murder on Ej. I ain't mad at Lucas. Is there something I'm not getting...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

michelle
Apr 30 2013, 03:00 PM
Jason47
Apr 30 2013, 02:33 PM
Just a few episodes to go and the actor playing JJ is still unknown...this is the closest to airdate that a contract actor's name is yet to be known! The May chart is ready and waiting, but still the name is blank. Will we find out the name before the credits air next week??

Posted Image
Why does Sy get a last name (Miller), but Vargas doesn't?

And do you have any idea if Vargas is his first or last name? If it's his first name, I just don't know what to think about that, cause it's terrible.

(I apologize if anyone out there has the first name Vargas, I didn't mean to offend)
I believe Vargas is his last name.

spartan
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 30 2013, 02:42 PM
LuvingLumi
Apr 30 2013, 02:29 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Apr 30 2013, 02:26 PM
EJ needs to die--even if his man doesn't beat up Rafe, the fact that he wants someone to beat him up is bad enough. How dare him. Yeah, that will get Johnny to like him better--go beat up his hero, smart thinking EJ. I hope Sami puts that gun to good use on EJ when she gets a load of this development!

And I too think Rafe will be in a coma and we want us to watch the show with Rafe in a coma and Lucas MIA? Not a chance NBC, NOT. A. CHANCE!
I think we'll get a few straight days of Lucas around the middle/end of May and then the 'real' drought begins....
That will be some relief for a few days....

You remember when we sat through Ej and his freezer truck with Lucas. I don't think the fans should have to see him get away with attempted murder again. What is wrong with writers that think this type thing is OK? Someone needs to get through to them that women (especially in this day and time) DO NOT enjoy seeing crimes go unpunished.
I'm not sure how you can speak for what all women want to see. This woman just wants an entertaining story and I'd take the character of EJ in a story over some of these other snoozes any day of the week.

As for the spoilers, atleast it looks like things are starting to pick up a bit in the stories.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Maggie28wubsEj
Apr 30 2013, 05:34 PM
I didn't read the whole thread but what does Lucas' attempted murder freezer truck incident have to do with Rafe getting beat up? I do recall Lucas attempting murder on Ej and Rafe covering Samis attempted murder on Ej. I ain't mad at Lucas. Is there something I'm not getting...
When did Lucas attempt to murder Ej??

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 30 2013, 05:48 PM
Maggie28wubsEj
Well he covered for will shooting him. Initially written Lucas had shot Ej.

Vicky4Mimi

Maggie28wubsEj
Apr 30 2013, 06:00 PM
LuvingLumi
Maggie28wubsEj
But, Lucas didn't shoot him. And protecting your son is a noble thing to do.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Will tried to kill EJ. EJ is letting it go, but Will did commit a crime. Regardless, what does any of the crimes committed by Lucas, EJ, and Will have to do with these spoilers? The phone call may have nothing to do with Rafe. Lysie already posted that the spoilers only stated that EJ made a phone call, not mentioning the content of the call.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 30 2013, 06:20 PM
Maggie28wubsEj
Apr 30 2013, 06:00 PM
LuvingLumi
Maggie28wubsEj
But, Lucas didn't shoot him. And protecting your son is a noble thing to do.
I really don't care. I like Lucas and what he does to Ej doesn't make me like him less. I'm just not getting what he has to do with Rafe getting beat up. Are you guys trying to say that he is the equivalent of Rafe when it come to Ej's nemesis cause i don't get it.

rae

Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 30 2013, 09:09 AM
IF we're seeing the Secret Room again, then it better be the same one! ~ Anyway, I look foward to those scenes and how Kristen will react.
If we're seeing the Secret Room again it should involve Marlena and Kristen. There is just so much wrong with this mess of a storyline. I was so excited by the return of Kristen and then the writers just couldn't give us the story that we wanted, deserved and could have written itself....disappointed and disgusted!

Aimikins
Member Avatar

WillFan
Apr 30 2013, 09:24 AM

Nicole's haunted by sexual fantasies.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
:wub: Eric I hope!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

These spoilers sound good!

I'm all for Nicole sexual fantasies of (I'm assuming) Father Eric! :applause:

I'm not stressed on Kristen/John/Marlena and I don't think the writers are hurting their characters. John is doing this to protect his son. Is it the best idea? Not even close, but I get his mindset given what he knows/believes. I had that feeling he was doing this for a while now and today confirmed it for me. Plus, more likely than not, Jarlena is going to get back together eventually. This is just some angst in the meantime.

Get that info, Sami! Do what you gotta do!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 30 2013, 09:03 PM.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Do Days' episodes actually have titles, or do those who do the spoilers dub the episode something?

concerned
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Apr 30 2013, 08:50 PM
WillFan

No please soap gods let it be Victor..... please please do something unpredictable.

concerned
Member Avatar

concerned
May 1 2013, 02:09 AM
Aimikins
WillFan

No please soap gods let it be Victor..... please please do something unpredictable.
Seriously Nicole has got to be a shoo in for the "character who has the most scenes by themselves" award.

bomber
Member Avatar

concerned
May 1 2013, 02:11 AM
concerned
May 1 2013, 02:09 AM
Aimikins
WillFan

Seriously Nicole has got to be a shoo in for the "character who has the most scenes by themselves" award.
You mean she's on her own in the fantasy scenes??? :o

lazydazes
Member Avatar

yeah! I`m down for some smokin` hot ericole fantasies.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 30 2013, 08:59 PM
These spoilers sound good!

I'm all for Nicole sexual fantasies of (I'm assuming) Father Eric! :applause:

I'm not stressed on Kristen/John/Marlena and I don't think the writers are hurting their characters. John is doing this to protect his son. Is it the best idea? Not even close, but I get his mindset given what he knows/believes. I had that feeling he was doing this for a while now and today confirmed it for me. Plus, more likely than not, Jarlena is going to get back together eventually. This is just some angst in the meantime.

Get that info, Sami! Do what you gotta do!
Any scenes with Nicole & anyone - fantasy or not - are just good. I didn't like Nic at first, but Ari is just such a good actress I couldn't help but grow to like the character. :applause: And, the more I see Greg Vaughan, the more I like him. (assuming the fantasy is about Eric, not Vargas).

J&M. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I don't like Sami with EJ, but all of that aside, I really liked their scene yesterday. Her running around the K mansion and taking Nick's cash, EJ taking the MadWorld file from his flash drive (gee, will that bite him in the ass later? :sarcasm: ) They scheme with great planning as well as some "What the hell" moments...oh, if only they'd think before they act. But what fun would that be?

I'm glad the pace of the show is picking up...now if only we could somehow get TPTB to kill off Dannifer... :bat:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, May 1 2013, 06:39 AM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy nominations have been announced!

Click here to see who was nominated from Days!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8808776/1/

daysfan2
Member Avatar
Go Away Daniel

Angie79
Apr 23 2013, 11:24 PM
Roman calls John out on his treatment of Marlena

This John/Marlena/Kristen and now Roman storyline is so boring. Marlena was way more interesting and entertaining to watch when she was in scenes with Will. It would be much more exciting and fun to watch if she teamed up with Kate to take down Nick.
Edited by daysfan2, May 1 2013, 11:37 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply