Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 6th; *updated 4/29*
Topic Started: Apr 23 2013, 11:24 PM (34,427 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 30 2013, 08:59 PM
These spoilers sound good!

I'm all for Nicole sexual fantasies of (I'm assuming) Father Eric! :applause:

I'm not stressed on Kristen/John/Marlena and I don't think the writers are hurting their characters. John is doing this to protect his son. Is it the best idea? Not even close, but I get his mindset given what he knows/believes. I had that feeling he was doing this for a while now and today confirmed it for me. Plus, more likely than not, Jarlena is going to get back together eventually. This is just some angst in the meantime.

Get that info, Sami! Do what you gotta do!
And this is the problem.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Graceland
May 1 2013, 01:55 AM
Do Days' episodes actually have titles, or do those who do the spoilers dub the episode something?
They have titles.

lachelle73

So Rafe is going to be in a coma for a while I hope not we need him to tell Gabi about Nik. I hope he is not hurt too bad I may be in the minority but I like Rafe and I don't want to see him hurt.

Vicky4Mimi

lachelle73
May 1 2013, 01:15 PM
So Rafe is going to be in a coma for a while I hope not we need him to tell Gabi about Nik. I hope he is not hurt too bad I may be in the minority but I like Rafe and I don't want to see him hurt.
I don't want a hair on Rafe's gorgeous head touched! There are some in Salem that need a good smacking or a strong woodchipper, but Rafe doesn't!

lachelle73

Vicky4Mimi
May 1 2013, 01:31 PM
lachelle73
I don't want a hair on Rafe's gorgeous head touched! There are some in Salem that need a good smacking or a strong woodchipper, but Rafe doesn't!
I don't think Rafe is down long because on Days Cafe the week of 13 May Rafe is dealing with his attack so I am hoping he is back to himself the next week at least I hope so.

vettejb

lachelle73
May 1 2013, 01:41 PM
Vicky4Mimi
lachelle73
I don't think Rafe is down long because on Days Cafe the week of 13 May Rafe is dealing with his attack so I am hoping he is back to himself the next week at least I hope so.
Thats good news.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
May 1 2013, 11:39 AM
JamaicanBeauty7

I'm not stressed on Kristen/John/Marlena and I don't think the writers are hurting their characters. John is doing this to protect his son. Is it the best idea? Not even close, but I get his mindset given what he knows/believes. I had that feeling he was doing this for a while now and today confirmed it for me. Plus, more likely than not, Jarlena is going to get back together eventually. This is just some angst in the meantime.

And this is the problem.
Well, if it's a "problem," it's one they have built up for decades. They have been through worse and somehow overcame the obstacles and got back together.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lachelle73
May 1 2013, 01:41 PM
Vicky4Mimi
lachelle73
Days Cafe rewrites spoilers from other sources. They aren't the most reliable sources in the world.

deletemyaccountplease

Has someone made a crack about Rafe being in a coma yet

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

and let's face it, 'dealing with his attack' can be him being rushed to the hospital, lol

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
May 1 2013, 02:22 PM
Has someone made a crack about Rafe being in a coma yet
Well dammit, now I feel bad for not making any of the obvious jokes, such as how are we going to tell the difference?

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

as usual Ej wont get blamed and Sami the twit will think its oh so cute

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of May 6

5/6, Brady tells Kristen he's started adoption paperwork; Roman confronts John about Marlena; someone breaks into Jennifer's house; Daniel warns Anne to leave Jennifer alone.

5/7, Kristen feels conflicted; Jennifer returns home to an intruder; Sami tries to get Stefano's dirty cop to hand over the evidence against Will; Justin tells E.J. whether he will help him with Stefano; Ciara keeps information from Hope.

5/8, While Brady looks for Kristen, she and John kiss; Sami goes to extremes to get the evidence against Will; Gabi finds Nick and Vargas having a tense moment.

5/9, Brady comes close to catching John and Kristen kissing; Nick demands Sami return his money; Will tells Rafe why Nick doesn't want him near the baby; Abigail tells Cameron she is ready to move forward with their relationship.

5/10, Sami confronts Stefano; E.J. hears Johnny say he preferred living with Rafe; a mysterious figure attacks Rafe; Nicole fantasizes about Eric.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Poor Brady, lol. That's all I got.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

blueskies
May 2 2013, 06:15 PM
Poor Brady, lol. That's all I got.
She isn't worthy enough to lick the vomit off the soles of his shoes after this. What a disgusting person. Brady is leaps and bounds too good for her. Maybe, someday, she can prove herself worthy of him. Otherwise... bu-bye, bitch.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 1 2013, 01:46 PM
Well, if it's a "problem," it's one they have built up for decades. They have been through worse and somehow overcame the obstacles and got back together.
At this point, I can't actually find John and Marlena onscreen.

It's a problem because they've ruined them both so much. John would NOT do this shit, and Marlena would NOT just stand there and take it.

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 1 2013, 01:46 PM
lysie
May 1 2013, 11:39 AM
JamaicanBeauty7

And this is the problem.
It's a problem because there's not going to be a story getting them back together. If they do get back together, it's going to happen over night with no build up and without dealing with any of what's happened. Which is a shame, because I'd judge anyone that would get back together with a man doing what John is doing to Marlena. And yes, it's been a problem in the past too.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Preview for the week of May 6, 2013.

Ghost of You and Me

Kristen is forced to confront her past when Brady stuns her with news of plans to adopt. Overwhelmed with the prospect, she revisits the old secret room in the DiMera Mansion and faces the ghosts of her past.

Roman and John have another confrontation over Marlena. Sami pulls a gun on Nick after he accosts her. Rafe learns the truth about Nick. EJ is hurt when he overhears Johnny tell Sami he preferred living with Rafe. Sami confronts Stefano for double-crossing her.

DVR Alerts

Tuesday—Jennifer has an unexpected visitor

Friday—Nicole and Vargas have a tense encounter

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/05/days-of-our-lives-preview-may-6-edition/

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

concerned
May 1 2013, 02:09 AM
Aimikins
Apr 30 2013, 08:50 PM
WillFan
Apr 30 2013, 09:24 AM

Nicole's haunted by sexual fantasies.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
:wub: Eric I hope!
No please soap gods let it be Victor..... please please do something unpredictable.
As unsexy as that would be, I'm down! LOL I loved Nicole & Victor! :boobs:

tatigers81
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 29 2013, 11:58 AM
camera shy
Apr 29 2013, 11:25 AM
Well if Rafe and EJ are going to have their talk about Sami this week and Johnny making the comment about how he liked living with Rafe more and EJ overhearing and then makes some call, happens a few weeks later, then we're back to is EJ behind Rafe's beating? I don't think he or Stefano will be behind it.....it's too obvious and I bet Ej's call is something to make Johnny happier about his living situation.
Yeah, the fact that they're going out of the way to put EJ and Stefano on the suspect list increases the likelihood it's NOT them. My money is on Nick or Vargas. Or Ciara - you know she's picked up on the Rope closeness, LOL.
hahaha

Love this....Creepy Ciara could put the hit on Rafe!

I love Ciara, she is the cutest little thing!

My thoughts on these spoilers and others' posts:
I do not for one second believe that Ej makes a phone call to have Rafe beat-up. I think they will make the audience think it, but I'm putting my money on Nick and Vargas....Nick wants to shut Rafe up before he blabs to Gabi about the real reason Nick doesn't want Will in the baby's life.

EJ is not jealous of Rafe....he's made that abundantly clear.
He wants Johnny to be happy - he even went so far as to talk to Rafe about getting the FBI jacket for Johnny because EJ knows how much Johnny loved that jacket....I think it's a phone call to further his plan to take over Stefano.

and no worries, Sami is not going back to Rafe/Safe - she is head over heels for EJ!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply