Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of May 6th; *updated 4/29*
Topic Started: Apr 23 2013, 11:24 PM (33,892 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Monday, May 6

A mysterious person breaks into Jennifer’s house.

Tuesday, May 7

Sami intercepts Stefano’s dirty cop, Bernardi, and lies that Stefano wanted the evidence against Will given to her.

Wednesday, May 8

Kristen and John engage in a game of cat and mouse that nearly culminates in a kiss.

DVR Alert: Brady searches the house for Kristen, unaware she's with his father.

Thursday, May 9

Nick drags Sami into an alley and demands she give back the money she stole from him.

DVR Alert: Sami threatens to shoot Nick, but he reveals a secret weapon of his own.

Friday, May 10

After overhearing Johnny tell Sami he liked it better living with Rafe, EJ makes a cryptic call.

DVR Alert: Rafe warns Nick he’s going to tell Gabi what kind of man she married, but ends up knocked unconscious.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-May-6-To-10.htm

*Please note, Days of Our Lives has requested that the complete spoilers for each episode not be released until the actual date of that episode. Check the above link daily, as more items will be added throughout the week.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

"John and Kristen nearly kiss as Brady searches for Kristen in the mansion"

Thanks DAYS for giving me MORE reasons to NOT watch. :soapbox:

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Mason
Apr 24 2013, 11:16 AM
It's the people who have no business being together that he seems more interested in.
Sadly THOSE people are the ones who I'm NOT interested to see.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Jane083
Apr 24 2013, 02:55 PM
I am glad I quit watching this show last month. I keep up to date on the spoilers and if I read where they are going to fix the mess with John and Marlena I will turn it on once again.
The writers should be ashamed and Corday should realize how this show has not lived up to the promise they made for the reboot.
I stopped watching two weeks ago but still read spoilers to see how MUCH they r going to ruin Jarlena. I'm F done with DAYS. Until they fix my OTP, I won't watch anymore.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 25 2013, 01:20 PM
Marlena should be involved in this fucking story... it's pissing me OFF! Why can't Marlena be hanging out in the Secret Room? lol
LOL. I'll bet they'll stuck in there Kristen and John bc it ADDS more drama. :shame:

Poker Face
Member Avatar

CarrieAustin06
Apr 26 2013, 07:43 AM
Does anyone else think this whole John/Kristen thing is a big ploy for John to get revenge. What if he sticks her in the Secret Room and calls Susan back to Salem to pretend to be Kristen again.
but didn't Susan died? they found her body in the pool and everyone thought it was Kristen instead.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

I'm not defending Tomsell no way, but this is NOT the FIRST time that John has been treating Marlena like SHIT! he did it also in 2000-2001, when he was busy rushing over Hope's side whenever she had a fit and complained that Bo wasn't around, helping her out with JT.

And now AGAIN John is doing the same, tossing Marlena ASIDE and focus on saving that jackass of his son.

blueskies
Member Avatar

So it prob is Nick....or Ciara.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

tomsawyer
Apr 29 2013, 11:58 AM
camera shy
Apr 29 2013, 11:25 AM
Well if Rafe and EJ are going to have their talk about Sami this week and Johnny making the comment about how he liked living with Rafe more and EJ overhearing and then makes some call, happens a few weeks later, then we're back to is EJ behind Rafe's beating? I don't think he or Stefano will be behind it.....it's too obvious and I bet Ej's call is something to make Johnny happier about his living situation.
Yeah, the fact that they're going out of the way to put EJ and Stefano on the suspect list increases the likelihood it's NOT them. My money is on Nick or Vargas. Or Ciara - you know she's picked up on the Rope closeness, LOL.
I'm all for it being Ciara. In addition to being anti-Rope (which i completely understand & applaud her for), she could also blame Rafe for "stealing" her dad's job. lol.
Ciara, being the evil mastermind that she is, also sets up the attack to look like someone else did it.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Poker Face
May 4 2013, 11:09 AM
I'm not defending Tomsell no way, but this is NOT the FIRST time that John has been treating Marlena like SHIT! he did it also in 2000-2001, when he was busy rushing over Hope's side whenever she had a fit and complained that Bo wasn't around, helping her out with JT.

And now AGAIN John is doing the same, tossing Marlena ASIDE and focus on saving that jackass of his son.
in all fairness, John did think that JT was his kid. This whole "sleep with Kristen to get Brady to dump her" plan is just ridiculous & stupid. There's no real reason for it.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 4 2013, 12:00 PM
So it prob is Nick....or Ciara.
My vote is still for Ciara. I'm sure her shortness won't be an issue. ;)

quesla

Poker Face
May 4 2013, 11:09 AM

:hail: john has been an ass to marlena for years nothin new . and the more the fans complain or the i'm not gonna watch until ..... its not going to get better not in that sense . from the moment jandm were free to love in may of 98 he has had a pattern greta, gina then hope and brady then it was basic black/isa tony kate ava there is always something or some reason for his stupid shit. i'm sorry but I don't want him near marlena he doesn't deserve her. i'm sick of him taking her for granted because as jacked up as his plan with Kristen is ya'll now that somewhere he believes she'll take him back. and if she does and doesn't make him Earn her than i'm done. ok ya'll can throw things at me now ;)

rae

lysie
May 2 2013, 08:12 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 1 2013, 01:46 PM
lysie
May 1 2013, 11:39 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 30 2013, 08:59 PM
These spoilers sound good!

I'm all for Nicole sexual fantasies of (I'm assuming) Father Eric! :applause:

I'm not stressed on Kristen/John/Marlena and I don't think the writers are hurting their characters. John is doing this to protect his son. Is it the best idea? Not even close, but I get his mindset given what he knows/believes. I had that feeling he was doing this for a while now and today confirmed it for me. Plus, more likely than not, Jarlena is going to get back together eventually. This is just some angst in the meantime.

Get that info, Sami! Do what you gotta do!
And this is the problem.
Well, if it's a "problem," it's one they have built up for decades. They have been through worse and somehow overcame the obstacles and got back together.
It's a problem because there's not going to be a story getting them back together. If they do get back together, it's going to happen over night with no build up and without dealing with any of what's happened. Which is a shame, because I'd judge anyone that would get back together with a man doing what John is doing to Marlena. And yes, it's been a problem in the past too.
Of course there will be no story. How can there be when Drake is not even working? Truly frustrating!

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Maybe the attacker will be the guy Vargas got the money from?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Apr 29 2013, 01:59 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Apr 29 2013, 01:36 PM
I'm so glad Johnny has more sense than his Mommy! I guess we already knew that, didn't we!

I'm very proud of Johnny. I think it's time he puts his jacket back on. He's earned it!

Posted Image
I think Johnny is a fucking moron......he hid under a table and heard everyone and their mother calling out his name including familiar voices and the kid did squat.....I blame him for all the wrong that has happened on Days since late 2011 :blulaugh:
I believed it was said that Johhny ran away and then came back to the pub, he wasn´t under the table the whole time.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 4 2013, 12:05 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 29 2013, 11:58 AM
camera shy
Apr 29 2013, 11:25 AM
Well if Rafe and EJ are going to have their talk about Sami this week and Johnny making the comment about how he liked living with Rafe more and EJ overhearing and then makes some call, happens a few weeks later, then we're back to is EJ behind Rafe's beating? I don't think he or Stefano will be behind it.....it's too obvious and I bet Ej's call is something to make Johnny happier about his living situation.
Yeah, the fact that they're going out of the way to put EJ and Stefano on the suspect list increases the likelihood it's NOT them. My money is on Nick or Vargas. Or Ciara - you know she's picked up on the Rope closeness, LOL.
I'm all for it being Ciara. In addition to being anti-Rope (which i completely understand & applaud her for), she could also blame Rafe for "stealing" her dad's job. lol.
Ciara, being the evil mastermind that she is, also sets up the attack to look like someone else did it.
Ciara framing ej would be my everything.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Deverauxfan
May 4 2013, 12:25 PM
Maybe the attacker will be the guy Vargas got the money from?
That would be my guess as well.

concerned
Member Avatar

Glad to see nothing has changed with dimera mansion security system.

You would think six seven people turning up with a gun to kill you might have triggered a rethink.

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Poker Face
May 4 2013, 10:58 AM
CarrieAustin06
Apr 26 2013, 07:43 AM
Does anyone else think this whole John/Kristen thing is a big ploy for John to get revenge. What if he sticks her in the Secret Room and calls Susan back to Salem to pretend to be Kristen again.
but didn't Susan died? they found her body in the pool and everyone thought it was Kristen instead.
It was Susan's sister Penelope

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply