Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, April 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 24 2013, 06:20 AM (12,710 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Erin_123
Apr 24 2013, 11:04 PM
Fun show today. Once again I LOVE Eric and Nicole!
I agree, it was a fun show today!!! Can't wait to see what Eric does now.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 24 2013, 11:08 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 24 2013, 01:00 PM
Um... Is it just me or is that actually chemistry between Cameron/Abby for the 1st time?
No,not the first time. "There is none so blind as those who will not see.".

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Chemistry between Cameron and Abbie? :toetap:

Are YOU playing a joke on us?

There is no chemistry between Cameron and Abbie, and I have seen couples with zero chemistry, ZERO! Zero chemistry. That's right Z-E-R-O. So you see, I know.

Bee
Member Avatar

This episode was dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb....and it was stupid.

Ericole was awesome today but it got buried under the pathetic Magic Mike wannabe garbage. I seriously hated it so much I can't even.....I need Madeline Kahn...
Posted Image

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Bee
Apr 25 2013, 01:21 AM

Ericole was awesome today but it got buried under the pathetic Magic Mike wannabe garbage. I seriously hated it so much I can't even.....I need Madeline Kahn...
Posted Image
Oh Bee I LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar, one of the best films EVER!

I can't take any more scares. :roflol: :roflol:

So, did any of them get away with the blackmail? :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

So well written, and a VERY talented cast, I miss comedies like that. Thank goodness for Netflix.

I like Eric and Nicole very much, but I am hesitant to invest too much emotion into this couple due to Nicole. It is not like the couple is EJAMI or anything, I just do not see this as a super couple with longevity. I could be wrong, many people were.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Apr 25 2013, 01:17 AM
Chemistry between Cameron and Abbie? :toetap:

Are YOU playing a joke on us?

There is no chemistry between Cameron and Abbie, and I have seen couples with zero chemistry, ZERO! Zero chemistry. That's right Z-E-R-O. So you see, I know.
Chemistry is in the eye of the beholder.I see it.You don't.To each his own.Peace.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Bee

Posted Image
I liked it.A lot.Best show I've seen in years.Watched it twice,live and soapnet at 8.Would have watched it at 11 but thought it might be too much of a good thing.As I seem to be posting a lot today,"...the eye of the beholder."
Speaking of which I was happy that EJ was out of town and Chad was MIA.I shudder at the thought of either one of them on that stage especially beanpole Chad.
Edited by BeeBee, Apr 25 2013, 01:54 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Apr 25 2013, 01:49 AM
Bee

Posted Image
I liked it.A lot.Best show I've seen in years.Watched it twice,live and soapnet at 8.Would have watched it at 11 but thought it might be too much of a good thing.As I seem to be posting a lot today,"...the eye of the beholder."
Speaking of which I was happy that EJ was out of town and Chad was MIA.I shudder at the thought of either one of them on that stage especially beanpole Chad.
I was thinking the same thing, for some reason I think they, particularly JS, would have looked awkward on the stage shaking their thing.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I truly have no horse in this race really and I don't think I am over Chad dumping her for Melanie.

hellencatherine

Laufeyson
Apr 25 2013, 03:05 AM
I truly have no horse in this race really and I don't think I am over Chad dumping her for Melanie.
I really don't want Abby and Chad. Chad is a loser after the way he hurt Abby and chose her supposed best friend I wouldn't take Chad back even if he was the last man on earth. chad and Cameron are both losers who don't deserve Abby. They should get Abby another blogs interest

carol3023
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Apr 24 2013, 10:29 PM
nightfan
Apr 24 2013, 07:23 PM
This Days scene, from what I've seen of it, with the thrusts and everything else, it's just too much. It's very risque, in other words.
Not any more risque than the guys at the Nurses Ball on GH. They even took off their pants! Even Maks down to his skivvies... :wub2:

:cheer: Wow, Felix needs to be shirtless more often :cheer:

DOOL should have borrowed Felix and Milo to strip with Brady and Cameron. I cannot stand Daniel and I fast-forward thru all of his scenes, even the stripping.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Daniel Jonas was effin hawt as stripper cowboy. SC rocked it hard! Best part of the stripper show was Daniel`s act. What a pity he`s with Jennifer because she strips away all his hotness. Can he and Cameron please do weekly strips for the hospital charity funds? Got my twentys ready! And Maxine was hilarious.
What`s been great about these last two days is that I`ve watched EVERYTHING even Fetch. ITA that they`re tolerable in non-angst mode and not the A story.
And I like Cameron/Abby. I just do.
Ericole.....wow...I freakin` love these two. AZ/GV make pure magic together and it is old school romance. Love them, love them, love them!
Great show!

concerned
Member Avatar

Not wanting to rain on every bodies soggy biscuit party but

Seriously thinking Cameron's whole back story has been written to give dr dan a chance to shake his skanky ......

I'm adding old Cameron to the list of characters sacrificed to make dr dan look good .

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i just remember caroline bring stripers to carrie party in 1995

jen sure like people to strip for her
from 1995

Posted Image

tomsell still have leave the door very open to sami and rafe

finally they start showing in words it not one side with eric and nicole

the problem with abby not of pairings rootable chad want to break up with abby for mealnie while camrom break up with abbu because she did not sleep with him

six
Member Avatar

Where were you and that gif back when people were saying Caroline would never watch a strip show? ;)

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Apr 25 2013, 06:13 AM
Where were you and that gif back when people were saying Caroline would never watch a strip show? ;)
it proably was in threads of episodes that was really bad i could not even barley read even the comments
Edited by Partnersincrime, Apr 25 2013, 07:02 AM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I think Dan should forever where that cowboy hat. As soon as he took it off I was over whatever it was I was feeling for him. This episode is the first time(and hopefully the last) where I thought he looked in any way hot. He sure did know how to strut his stuff. Too bad I still can't stand Daniel as a character. I do agree that I could tolerate Dannifer if they just stayed like this and stayed on the back burner. But I will never actually like or care about them. Oh and I've never really thought Brady was all that...he just isn't my type. But he looked pretty damn hot when he first walked out in that police uniform, twirling that nightstick. He's pretty good with that nightstick. :D Rafe was just all kinds of awkward. I have to say I laughed more in this episode than I have in a long time watching this show and it was nice. We need more light stuff like this.... Just once in a while.
Edited by supercool74, Apr 25 2013, 07:05 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I loved the whole show. I even managed to like Dannifer AND Cameron/Abby. It was the most chemistry I have seen from both couples in a while. I like Abby with Chad too so I'm glad that I'll enjoy either pairing, whichever way the writers go on that front.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Seriously every time, every single time, I see Jason Brooks and Melissa Reeves I only think about one thing....I just can't help it....I really, really wish that we could get rid of MR and bring Jason back as Peter Blake again....that was one hot and awesome villain....this show needs someone like that for a little while....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

*forever distracted by LL's avi*

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply