Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, April 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 24 2013, 06:20 AM (12,705 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"Jackhammer Jonas"
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

KMan101
Apr 24 2013, 01:32 PM

Ali would have looked fine except for her damn hair.

LOL - I actually loved AS's hair :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 25 2013, 07:21 AM
Seriously every time, every single time, I see Jason Brooks and Melissa Reeves I only think about one thing....I just can't help it....I really, really wish that we could get rid of MR and bring Jason back as Peter Blake again....that was one hot and awesome villain....this show needs someone like that for a little while....
I hated Peter Blake with the fires of a thousand suns back then but I would happily swap him for Jennifer any time!

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 25 2013, 05:28 AM
i just remember caroline bring stripers to carrie party in 1995

jen sure like people to strip for her
from 1995

Posted Image

tomsell still have leave the door very open to sami and rafe

finally they start showing in words it not one side with eric and nicole

the problem with abby not of pairings rootable chad want to break up with abby for mealnie while camrom break up with abbu because she did not sleep with him
OMG. Jason Brooks. :wub2:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 24 2013, 10:18 PM
blueskies
Apr 24 2013, 10:07 PM
lysie
Apr 24 2013, 10:03 PM
Who is this character Eileen Davidson is playing? It's not Kristen. It's also not entertaining.
judging by her hair, it's "grownup toddler and tiara"
It just blows my mind that they brought her back to work with Eric Martsolf. And she couldn't be less like Kristen.
:cheers:

Romancer66

LuvingLumi
Apr 25 2013, 07:21 AM
Seriously every time, every single time, I see Jason Brooks and Melissa Reeves I only think about one thing....I just can't help it....I really, really wish that we could get rid of MR and bring Jason back as Peter Blake again....that was one hot and awesome villain....this show needs someone like that for a little while....
Can Peter come back to kill Daniel, and terrorize Jennifer straight out of Salem? I could get behind that.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Apr 25 2013, 06:13 AM
Where were you and that gif back when people were saying Caroline would never watch a strip show? ;)
I KNEW you weren't actually reading what we were saying!

samwel

I need Brady to do a private show or something.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 25 2013, 08:49 AM
six
Apr 25 2013, 06:13 AM
Where were you and that gif back when people were saying Caroline would never watch a strip show? ;)
I KNEW you weren't actually reading what we were saying!
It's not all about you, Lysie. :P I can quote a bunch of posts that claimed she was much too pious and old to enjoy strippers.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

I'm not surprised JER wrote Caroline OOC, either.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

granolagirl
Apr 25 2013, 11:46 AM
I'm not surprised JER wrote Caroline OOC, either.
Isn't he the one who made her uber religious in the first place? Prior to that, she was merely a good Irish family woman who had an extramarital affair with a dangerous Greek, got her ass knocked up, and then lied about the child's paternity for all of his life.

eyebrowns

Didn't JER turn just about everyone uber religious? lol

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Apparently they worshiped at the house of chest wax.

JER may have made everyone more explicitly religious, but Caroline was always very culturally Catholic, which is why she felt such deep guilt over the affair with Victor. Her own sins made her Judgey McJudgerson about everyone else's choices as well. It's not just about her being pious, it's about her being uptight. Strippers in her place of business for her granddaughter? No way. Except it happened, because this is Days and the show has been crap on and off for decades.
Edited by granolagirl, Apr 25 2013, 12:02 PM.

six
Member Avatar

He didn't just make everyone very religious, he made them all Catholic.

MericP
Member Avatar

I won't lie.

I thought this eppie was good.

Between Anne and Dr Dan I was super amused. I never thought I would say it but I LOVED SC on that stage. I am ashamed to admit it, lol.

blueskies
Member Avatar

six
Apr 25 2013, 12:02 PM
He made everyone Catholic on Passions too. Which for some made sense like the Lopez-Fitzgeralds, however the Crane's came over as Puritans, so I doubt they would have converted. Possible of course, just not overly likely.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I thought the episode was fun. But the whole Cameron is a stripper thing, and how it was seemingly resolved and wrapped up in a nice red bow was way too Saved By the Bell for me.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Apr 25 2013, 12:11 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

six
Apr 25 2013, 12:02 PM
Caroline and Shawn were already Catholic.

six
Member Avatar

I know.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Sorry, I couldn't tell.
Edited by granolagirl, Apr 25 2013, 01:15 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply