Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Maura West Joins General Hospital
Topic Started: Apr 24 2013, 02:40 PM (1,433 Views)
Thomson
Member Avatar

EXCLUSIVE: Maura West To GH!
By SOD Posted: Apr 24, 2013

Soap Opera Digest has learned exclusively that Daytime Emmy winner Maura West (ex-Carly, ATWT; ex-Diane, Y&R) is set to join the GH ranks in the newly created role of Ava Jerome. The actress is already on set taping; look for her to debut in May.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-maura-west-gh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

This makes me very happy.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Me too, Gramps! She's a terrific actress. Great choice!

Checkers
Member Avatar

A Jerome? As in Victor Jerome...if so I like that.

Mason

Now this has me excited! West is a favorite of mine.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

A Jerome!! Okay, having her interacting with Roger Howarth will be a gold mine in itself, but involving her with Ian Buchanan and Finola Hughes too. Wow. Plus she's likely to get involved with Tracy and AJ if RH is really playing a Quartermaine/Cassadine. This is all too good to be true right now. Perfect casting choice and perfect character choice!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

YAY!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

titan1978
Member Avatar

A Jerome?!? That has me really interested, plus she is a fantastic actress. Perfect time to bring Lucas back, he is a Jerome by blood! I can't wait for Anna and Duke to react to this.

I loved Oliva and Julian Jerome on GH, and the storyline about Cheryl and the baby back in the day.
Edited by titan1978, Apr 24 2013, 07:20 PM.

MidnightRain
Member Avatar
Jake & Marley ~ Jarley <333

Sounds awesome!!!! :cheer: I love Maura West and am looking forward to seeing her on GH. Since she is a Jerome, I'm really hoping she'll be involved with Duke and Anna. There's so much history there, and they need a story, so this could be good! :pray:

Alin89
Member Avatar

Who r the Jerome ppl? any history

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

So thrilled to see her back in daytime!! I love her!

titan1978
Member Avatar

The Jerome's were characters on the show for several years. Olivia was obsessed with Duke and caused Anna to miscarry and was a great soap psycho. Her brother Julian started out as the nice member of the family then went crazy. Duke became involved with them when Anna was missing and Robert Scorpio was leaving him out of the investigation. They ended up being involved in his business, and the mob is the reason his character left the show. Bobbie Spencer and Tony Jones adopted Julian Jerome's son, Lucas after his mother died. Cheryl was Tiffany Hill's sister and Robert thought he was the father. Last great run of GH storylines before Riche and Labine arrived IMO.
Tons of great potential for that family with the existing canvas on GH and a great way to bring back favorite characters. Plus Sonny needs a mob foe too.
Edited by titan1978, Apr 24 2013, 10:04 PM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Maura West is AMAZING. Sooo super happy for her!!!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

This is great news!! I absolutely adore Maura West!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply