Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of May 6th
Topic Started: Apr 24 2013, 03:56 PM (7,307 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of May 6th

Chelsea considers telling Adam the truth about her pregnancy

Victoria enlists Nick and Abby in her war against Adam

Jack gets a visit from Traci

Things heat up between Chelsea and Dylan

Who violated Neil and Leslie's privacy?

credit: jcren

Daily Spoilers week of May 6

5/6, Paul faces off with Lauren; Chelsea considers telling Adam the truth.

5/7, Leslie asks her father about a secret from his past; Victoria tries to get Abby and Nick involved in her war against Adam.

5/8, Jack receives an unexpected visit from Traci; Michael puts Lauren on the spot.

5/9, Nick questions Adam and Sharon's relationship; things heat up between Dylan and Chelsea.

5/10, Phyllis tells Michael to fight for his marriage; Leslie and Neil look for answers.

TV Guide Previews

5/6, Paul confronts Lauren, while Chelsea considers revealing the truth to Adam.

5/7, Leslie questions her father regarding a secret from his past, while Victoria tries to enlist Nick and Abby in her war against Adam.

5/8, Jack receives a surprise visit from Traci, while Michael's questions put Lauren on the spot.

5/9, Nick questions Sharon's relationship with Adam, while things heat up between Chelsea and Dylan.

5/10, Phyllis encourages Michael to fight for his marriage, while Neil and Leslie scramble for answers.
Edited by Daytime, May 4 2013, 10:57 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 24 2013, 03:56 PM

Thanks Daytime

Posted ImagePosted Image

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Daytime
Apr 24 2013, 03:56 PM

This is one hot mess. She should've told Adam about the pregnancy in the first place. :eyeroll:

Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 24 2013, 09:11 PM.

BriteLite

Thanks Daytime :biggrin:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Yessssss! Chylan are heating up, cant wait!

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

This is one big mess, lol. But I'm liking that Shick seems to be interacting more. Shadam seems to be self-destructing right on time. Chadam are so not over each other and I see them as rooting couple. But in the meantime, I will enjoy the Shylan and Chylan friendships. That Dylan sure has a lot of chemistry with all the ladies. I so enjoy his scenes. :)

Checkers
Member Avatar

Ashtonion, I love your banner. :wub:

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Checkers
Apr 25 2013, 06:14 AM
Thanks!! Their scenes the other day and their cute smiles drug me right back into them. They know each other so well... I hope they have more interaction soon!!
Edited by Ashtonion, Apr 25 2013, 11:41 AM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

oh great, not watching another week...

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Ashtonion
Apr 25 2013, 11:40 AM
Checkers
Thanks!! Their scenes the other day and their cute smiles drug me right back into them. They know each other so well... I hope they have more interaction soon!!
I really do think there is a Shick reunion down the road. Sharon needs to find her home and that is Nick! she is all sorts of lost right now. :popcorn: hope we are not disappointed yet again.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

These writers are trying to please both Shick and Shadam fans....that is why they decided to put the brakes on Shadumb relationship for now... I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get Shick anytime soon... We've been waiting for years for that and nothing ever happened.... Not gonna hold my breath... :soapbox:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Apr 25 2013, 01:00 PM
Ashtonion
Checkers
I really do think there is a Shick reunion down the road. Sharon needs to find her home and that is Nick! she is all sorts of lost right now. :popcorn: hope we are not disappointed yet again.
I honestly don't see sharon & nick together again anytime soon, maybe in a couple of years.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Sammie Jo
Apr 25 2013, 02:11 PM
3WishGenie
Ashtonion
Checkers
I honestly don't see sharon & nick together again anytime soon, maybe in a couple of years.
I don't think its soon at all either. but I think it will most probably be next year or end of this year. there is a loooooooooong way to go but i feel that they will get there eventually.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Apr 25 2013, 01:49 PM
These writers are trying to please both Shick and Shadam fans....that is why they decided to put the brakes on Shadumb relationship for now... I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get Shick anytime soon... We've been waiting for years for that and nothing ever happened.... Not gonna hold my breath... :soapbox:
I don't think they are teasing Shick fans. I've seen that with LML & MAB that's not happening here. They have scenes but it's obvious that Navery is sticking together for awhile. Sharon isn't a priority in this Avery/Nick/Dylan/Chelsea/Adam thing going on. She's a prop.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Well, I'm an optimist but I'm also patient with regard to Shick after everything I've witnessed and even quitting watching for a couple years. For me too much has happened for them to do one of those "ta-dah" Shick is reuniting next week, sex ensues, then,bam, interference and insecurities set in and break up within a month. No thanks. I would need a slow, gradual realization that they are still in love.

Shick were on the outs for a while and I hated how much they grew apart and how they resented the other. They've finally got to a place that they are comfortable again and aren't petty or trying to lash out because of jealousy or anger. They are friends again and I love seeing how they still want the other to be happy and are genuinely concerned for their well-being. I don't think Nick truly trusts Sharon yet to have her life in order but I see him being so much more caring towards her. Sharon's head is swirling around with voices pulling her in so many directions. I really want Sharon to be completely whole again and not this ditz they portray her at more often than not who can't seem to tie her shoes when Adam is around. I never ever in the past regarded Sharon as some ditzy blonde who can't make up her mind so I really want her to make the right decision and not an impulsive one. Adam is bad for her and always has been. Her life goes to shit with him. I do accept their friendship, as odd as that is after everything, but these aren't your 2 most level-headed people. They are impulsive and being together only intensifies the chances things will spiral downward, but I don't think they need to hate each other at this point since they've both kind of moved past that.

But Dylan is a great new character which seems to fit nicely in the middle here and it seems that him and Avery are the "in love" couple with all the angst along with Chadam and them having a baby. Where Sharon and Nick end up if that happens remains to be seen. I just wish I could get into the character of Avery more because I feel Nick and Dylan are being wasted on her unless they did a recast. I think the girl who played Jessica on One Life to Live would be great recast.

But anyway, I just think Sharon needs not to jump into anything with anyone right now because Dylan, Nick, and Adam are both committed in their hearts at the moment to other people. I mean, Sharon herself is constantly telling Adam he is thinking of Chelsea. And then Adam telling her he'd use Sharon for sex was appalling. Run Sharon, run.

All in all, I'm not in a rush for Shick because I want the best possible Shick they can give me, not the quickest one they can dish out.

just joey

3WishGenie
Ashtonion
Checkers
:applause: :applause: I was alwaysbfor ADAM & Sharon , after NICK kept going back to red, but now things have changed. HE is finally going to be a daddy & no matter what. Chelsea may be thinking about telling him about the baby, but she will not. OUT of fear. And out of the fact that she is going to fall hard for Dylan. HE is so good for her. I hope that Chelsea at least tells him that ADAM is the real daddy. And that the reason that she lied to him was because she was afraid that ADAM would fight for custody of their baby. :applause: :applause:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Apr 25 2013, 04:20 PM
Well, I'm an optimist but I'm also patient with regard to Shick after everything I've witnessed and even quitting watching for a couple years. For me too much has happened for them to do one of those "ta-dah" Shick is reuniting next week, sex ensues, then,bam, interference and insecurities set in and break up within a month. No thanks. I would need a slow, gradual realization that they are still in love.

Shick were on the outs for a while and I hated how much they grew apart and how they resented the other. They've finally got to a place that they are comfortable again and aren't petty or trying to lash out because of jealousy or anger. They are friends again and I love seeing how they still want the other to be happy and are genuinely concerned for their well-being. I don't think Nick truly trusts Sharon yet to have her life in order but I see him being so much more caring towards her. Sharon's head is swirling around with voices pulling her in so many directions.
This is what I'm seeing as well. I hated how MAB had them at odds those last two years because that wasn't them at all.

bmfan
Member Avatar

I really hope that chelsea tells adam the truth and hopefully dylan will forgive her. I use to love shadam but the ship has sailed and I think its pretty obvious that adam and chelsea still love each other.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

bmfan
Apr 25 2013, 10:11 PM
I really hope that chelsea tells adam the truth and hopefully dylan will forgive her. I use to love shadam but the ship has sailed and I think its pretty obvious that adam and chelsea still love each other.
I so agree with you and the angst is so damn strong, I feel it in my bones. Look how happy they were. I want that back for Chelsea and Adam. They didn't care about what anyone thought about them because they were lost in each other...and that's all that mattered...for a time...

They just make sense...

Attached to this post:
Attachments: chadamlove1.jpg (52.45 KB)
Attachments: chadamlove3.jpg (50.47 KB)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

well, with this new development of Nick calling off the engagement, I think the end result will be, Chelsea & Adam, and Avery & Dylan.
I hope they bring someone new in to be in both Nick and sharon's life instead of the same old merry go round.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply