Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of May 6th
Topic Started: Apr 24 2013, 03:56 PM (7,312 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't see a shick reunion anyway. They are friends, parents. Used to each others company. I don't see Nick wanting to be with the woman that destroyed so much of their lives. Do they think that we have forgotten. We are faithful to the show but we aren't stupid, or vegetables.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I don't think we will see a Shick reunion,I think both of them are over each other although I think Sharon has more romantic feelings for Nick then he does her, Their ship has sailed and sailed a long time ago

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sailed like the Titanic...

Posted Image

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

3WishGenie
Apr 25 2013, 01:00 PM
Ashtonion
Apr 25 2013, 11:40 AM
Checkers
Apr 25 2013, 06:14 AM
Ashtonion, I love your banner. :wub:
Thanks!! Their scenes the other day and their cute smiles drug me right back into them. They know each other so well... I hope they have more interaction soon!!
I really do think there is a Shick reunion down the road. Sharon needs to find her home and that is Nick! she is all sorts of lost right now. :popcorn: hope we are not disappointed yet again.
Yes Shick will reunite 1 day, not want them to rush to get back together just take time to know each other and learn trust each other.

LuvtheSoaps
Member Avatar

thanks its kind of been obvious that victoria, nick and abby would team up.. in the background I wouldn't be at all surprise if this is what Victor has wanted all along

Kenny
Member Avatar

The 40th Annual Daytime Emmy nominations have been announced!

Click here to see who was nominated from Y&R!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8808776/1/

Daytime
Member Avatar

Spoiler Preview for the week of May 6th

Lauren's guilt is starting to weigh heavily on her and goes to talk to Phyllis. She realizes how close Phyllis and Michael are and decides against it. Even though she feels guilty, she can't fully let go of Carmine and decides to go away with him. Meanwhile, Michael is worried about Fen and calls Lauren who leaves to go find their son. While home, Paul shows up looking for Fen. She tells Paul she's trying to fix her family but Paul doesn't think so and asks her if she's having an affair with Carmine. Lauren is taken aback with Paul's questioning and wants to confess but can't. She lies and Paul sees through her and lays out the evidence. Lauren continues to lie but the guilt is getting to her.

In other news, Chelsea continues to struggle with telling Adam and Dylan about her baby's paternity, thanks to Chloe's advice. Chloe thinks she should keep up the charade. However, that may be hard when Adam sees Chelsea dining alone, craving spicy food like the last time she was pregnant. She realizes she needs to get creative because she is farther along than she would be if she was pregnant by Dylan. Nevertheless, that does not stop Adam and Chelsea from having a tender moment as they talk about the loss of their baby. Chelsea is surprised by how vulnerable and endearing Adam is being with her. Will she tell Adam the truth about the baby?

credit: jcren

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Daytime
May 2 2013, 08:03 AM
Spoiler Preview for the week of May 6th

Lauren's guilt is starting to weigh heavily on her and goes to talk to Phyllis. She realizes how close Phyllis and Michael are and decides against it. Even though she feels guilty, she can't fully let go of Carmine and decides to go away with him. Meanwhile, Michael is worried about Fen and calls Lauren who leaves to go find their son. While home, Paul shows up looking for Fen. She tells Paul she's trying to fix her family but Paul doesn't think so and asks her if she's having an affair with Carmine. Lauren is taken aback with Paul's questioning and wants to confess but can't. She lies and Paul sees through her and lays out the evidence. Lauren continues to lie but the guilt is getting to her.

In other news, Chelsea continues to struggle with telling Adam and Dylan about her baby's paternity, thanks to Chloe's advice. Chloe thinks she should keep up the charade. However, that may be hard when Adam sees Chelsea dining alone, craving spicy food like the last time she was pregnant. She realizes she needs to get creative because she is farther along than she would be if she was pregnant by Dylan. Nevertheless, that does not stop Adam and Chelsea from having a tender moment as they talk about the loss of their baby. Chelsea is surprised by how vulnerable and endearing Adam is being with her. Will she tell Adam the truth about the baby?

credit: jcren
We all know Chelsea is not gonna tell Adam.... We don't even care anymore.. :blah:
Michael, please catch that slut in the action and see how she tries to get out of it... :jedi:

Paul, this one is for you :applause:

Always the same crap.

Thanks for posting Daytime.

LPS
Member Avatar

Does anyone care about Chelsea and her baby drama?

Cornellw
Member Avatar

I might have cared if it wasn't done by Chloe and then brought back up again by Chloe acting like she pulled it off when she did it.

LPS
Member Avatar

Sorry, but Chelsea and Adam are just a bore....together or apart.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
May 2 2013, 04:16 PM
yes, I want to see who she is going to end up, adam or dylan, and if adam is going to demand a paternity test when the baby arrives early.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Sammie Jo
May 2 2013, 06:39 PM
LPS
yes, I want to see who she is going to end up, adam or dylan, and if adam is going to demand a paternity test when the baby arrives early.
I care as well. I highly doubt she takes/wants him back after the reveal so what then? and who will spill the truth? :popcorn:

Checkers
Member Avatar

LPS
I don't care. If I wanted to watch Jason err Dylan raise a baby that isn't his...I'll watch old GH clips.

LPS
Member Avatar

Yes, the baby storyline is so riveting, especially, considering there are more holes in the storyline than swiss cheese and they throw every character under the bus to prop them.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
May 2 2013, 10:14 PM
LPS
I don't care. If I wanted to watch Jason err Dylan raise a baby that isn't his...I'll watch old GH clips.
not everyone watched GH. ;)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
May 2 2013, 10:15 PM
Yes, the baby storyline is so riveting, especially, considering there are more holes in the storyline than swiss cheese and they throw every character under the bus to prop them.
different strokes, different people like different storylines.

bmfan
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
May 2 2013, 07:15 PM
Sammie Jo
May 2 2013, 06:39 PM
LPS
I care as well. I highly doubt she takes/wants him back after the reveal so what then? and who will spill the truth? :popcorn:
Chelsea and Adam are the only reason I even watch this rachet ass show. Chelsea just needs to stop taking advice from dumb chloe and tell the truth, I still don't understand why a woman would give another advice that turned out bad for her. The writers are seriously lacking character growth on this show.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of May 6

5/6, Paul faces off with Lauren; Chelsea considers telling Adam the truth.

5/7, Leslie asks her father about a secret from his past; Victoria tries to get Abby and Nick involved in her war against Adam.

5/8, Jack receives an unexpected visit from Traci; Michael puts Lauren on the spot.

5/9, Nick questions Adam and Sharon's relationship; things heat up between Dylan and Chelsea.

5/10, Phyllis tells Michael to fight for his marriage; Leslie and Neil look for answers.

meaghan

Cornellw
May 2 2013, 04:24 PM
I might have cared if it wasn't done by Chloe and then brought back up again by Chloe acting like she pulled it off when she did it.
I always said that...Chloe made the suggestion and it didn't work out for her. Also, Why hasn't anyone asked for a paternaty test yet. Even if Adam didn't ask Dylan should have.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply