Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of May 6th
Topic Started: Apr 24 2013, 03:56 PM (7,343 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

meaghan
May 3 2013, 12:03 PM
Cornellw
May 2 2013, 04:24 PM
I might have cared if it wasn't done by Chloe and then brought back up again by Chloe acting like she pulled it off when she did it.
I always said that...Chloe made the suggestion and it didn't work out for her. Also, Why hasn't anyone asked for a paternaty test yet. Even if Adam didn't ask Dylan should have.
I bet when the baby comes a couple of months early, there will be a flurry of DNA tests!
No doubt, chloe will be sneaking into the lab to change the results. :huh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 3 2013, 12:26 PM
meaghan
May 3 2013, 12:03 PM
Cornellw
May 2 2013, 04:24 PM
I might have cared if it wasn't done by Chloe and then brought back up again by Chloe acting like she pulled it off when she did it.
I always said that...Chloe made the suggestion and it didn't work out for her. Also, Why hasn't anyone asked for a paternaty test yet. Even if Adam didn't ask Dylan should have.
I bet when the baby comes a couple of months early, there will be a flurry of DNA tests!
No doubt, chloe will be sneaking into the lab to change the results. :huh:
Or she will have Kevin do it for her....
Edited by Superwoman, May 3 2013, 01:37 PM.

bmfan
Member Avatar

^^ Hopefully they will be in jail by then. I'm getting so sick of both of them.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Or she will have Kevin do it for her....

In his silver chipmunk costume...

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

This show is getting worse and worse.. Chelsea and Dylan? Adam and Sharon? Nick and Avery? They've got it SO wrong.

soapflake02

I'm a sharon fan but they have turned her into a hooker.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

5/6, Paul confronts Lauren, while Chelsea considers revealing the truth to Adam.

5/7, Leslie questions her father regarding a secret from his past, while Victoria tries to enlist Nick and Abby in her war against Adam.

5/8, Jack receives a surprise visit from Traci, while Michael's questions put Lauren on the spot.

5/9, Nick questions Sharon's relationship with Adam, while things heat up between Chelsea and Dylan.

5/10, Phyllis encourages Michael to fight for his marriage, while Neil and Leslie scramble for answers.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Mon CAN/Tues US via rediculous

Avery & Dylan at CL, she tells him the ball is in Nick's court, he apologizes for phoning her,, Meanwhile Nick is reading Avery's letter, Chelsea arrives at CL to have breakfast with Dylan, she asks him and Avery if she is interrupting something, they stare at each other. Chelsea clues in that Avery is more than just Dylan's lawyer, Dylan tells her that he and Avery were once in a relationship, she thinks he should maybe be back with Avery. I'm offering you an out Dylan, if you want another shot with Avery..He says Avery wants to be with Nick now and he just wants to concentrate on the baby , Chelsea feels guilty, I have to be honest with you Dylan about the baby, but not here, they make a date for dinner later.

Avery shows up at Nick's wanting to know what he thought about her letter, Nick is still hesitant, they make a date for dinner at her house for later also.

Victoria and Billy she still has not heard anymore from JT about Reed, wondering what is happening.

Billy at home napping, having a dream about kids, Vikki pregnant, lot's of noise etc.

Victor and Adam discussing Victoria joining them to buy out NE. Adam says Victoria is a Newman and that makes her dangerous, warns Victor not to have a blind side where Vikki is concerned, Victor responds he is not blind about any of his children. He tells Adam the family will pull together, he will see to it.

Nick, Abby and Vikki, she wants them all to join forces buy enough stock to push Adam out, Nick wants to know if she intends to take on Victor as well. Nick won't join Vikki in her fight, don't turn this into a battle over Dad he tells Vikki, let Adam learn the hard way how Dad operates. Nick leaves and Vikki starts in on Abby, just as Victor phones Abby.

Abby goes to see Victor, she let's him know that Victoria is trying to get her and Nick to join her in a buy out, Victor feels betrayed, Abby won't join with either Vikki or Adam and Victor. She wants no part of any of it..Victoria arrives she and Victor argue, he feels she has betrayed him, she says she will never give up on her vendetta against Adam, later Adam tells Victor , this is deeper than sibling rivalry, it is a duel to the death, you will have to takes sides, you will be forced to choose between Victoria and me.

Victoria is with a PI, she wants him to find out what Adam was going to reveal about Victor on the night he took the shot for Victor, how much harm could it do her father, she has information she says on Adam and his ex, but she will save that for a rainy day.

Gus, Leslie, Tyler, Gus thinks if they are to get along as a family they have to go back to the night their mother died, we never grieved your mother properly, he tells Leslie and Tyler, just as Gus is about to reveal who Rose is, he takes another heart attack, this time he can't be revived, Gus is dead.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

So Victoria knows about Chelsea and Adam's baby... What a bitch... Just so she can use it against Adam... Not that he doesn't deserve to suffer for a while...wow... I find it interesting though... someone else knows.... And we all know she is not gonna keep the secret for long... :popcorn:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Adam & Victoria are playing right into Victor's hands. A duel to the death? Please. So dramatic.

Abby/Nick are smart to stay out of it.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

If I had half a billion $, the last thing I would be worrying about is a family feud or working.
Good for nick and abby.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 6 2013, 06:41 PM
If I had half a billion $, the last thing I would be worrying about is a family feud or working.
Good for nick and abby.

The only stocks i would buy was Harry Winston(diamonds) and Cartier. :hail: :cheer: :applause: :cheers:
Victor built NE for himself, not for his children or grandchildren. :popcorn:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

yes, he built it for himself, but then when he had kids, he always wanted them working with him and they would inherit the company one day.
I would retire if I was him, how much money do you need before you stop working?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

All of it, lol.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 6 2013, 11:39 PM
yes, he built it for himself, but then when he had kids, he always wanted them working with him and they would inherit the company one day.
I would retire if I was him, how much money do you need before you stop working?

No, after they won their money,Victor announced the company was going public. If Victor wanted his children to control of NE, he should had safeguards in place when he got sick, went missing, and remarried. :popcorn:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 7 2013, 09:37 AM
Sammie Jo

No, after they won their money,Victor announced the company was going public. If Victor wanted his children to control of NE, he should had safeguards in place when he got sick, went missing, and remarried. :popcorn:
Victor went public because he had too, not because he wanted to, that was the only way he could give the greedy kids the money.
He had it safeguarded in trust funds, but as usual Y&R doesn't follow the laws.
They would have never gotten that money in RL.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 7 2013, 09:41 AM
natdot99
Sammie Jo

Victor went public because he had too, not because he wanted to, that was the only way he could give the greedy kids the money.

Neither did the B&B when they changes to rules of an irrevocable trust. :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 7 2013, 11:29 AM
Sammie Jo
natdot99
Sammie Jo

it drives me nuts! lol

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 7 2013, 11:29 AM
Sammie Jo
natdot99
Sammie Jo

you know they only did that on B&B to make Ridge and Taylor's children losers yet again.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Tues CAN/Wed US rediculous

Jack asks Kyle to make plans for tonight, he wants to be alone with Phyllis, Kyle asks if he is going to propose to her, Phyllis is listening, not looking so happy.. Phyllis comes in and Kyle leaves, she let's Jack know she heard, Jack explains to Phyllis that he does not intend to propose to her until she is ready. He had another surprise for her. Jack planning his surprise for Phyllis, when Traci arrives, he starts to defend his relationship with Phyllis when Traci tells him if she makes you happy, then I am happy for you..

Carmine shows up at Lauren's, she tells him their affair has to stop, he asks what if I don't want it too. He asks Lauren to trust him she says when she is with him she doesn't trust herself. Lauren tells Carmine every time Michael touches me I think of us, but I am going to do everything I can to save my marriage, Paul enters, then this must end now, he says!! Lauren lies to Paul at first, saying Carmine is there to help her plan a party, Paul orders Carmine to leave, he finally gets Lauren to admit to the affair, please don't tell Michael she begs Paul, he said I won't tell him, but you will..He tells Lauren she has to step up and do the right thing..

Cane and Lily out to lunch, they talk about their work and Tyler's expertise with models, Lily doesn't seem to like that. Lily catching time to text Tyler asking him if he is OK, when Cane takes a call from Catherine, when Cane returns, Lily is sneaking looks at her phone to see if Tyler has answered her..as soon as Cane leaves she phones Tyler, he is in the gym, punching a bag, he sees it is Lily calling and doesn't answer..keeps on punching the bag..

Neil, Tyler and Leslie at Leslie's, picking up Gus's spilled pills, Leslie freaking out. Neil comforts them about their Dad and his last weeks. They plan Gus's funeral, Tyler leaves, Leslie thinks they should ask Rose to attend the funeral.. She asks Neil about his parents, he says he lost touch with them many moons ago..

Mike and Paul, Michael is tired of fighting by himself for his marriage is ready to give up, Paul doesn't think he should.

Summer and Fen at the Athletic Club, talking about their parents and their screw ups, she gets a phone call he thinks it is from Kyle, he laughs telling her that Kyle will just use her, you don't matter to Kyle Summer, you never will..

Mike and Phyllis run into each other at CL. They begin by catching up on each others lives, she tells him she is back with Jack, he tells her he has moved out of home, tells her that Lauren has a boyfriend.
Phyllis trying to explain to Mike what may have lead to Lauren seeking comfort somewhere else, , but sneaking around chips away at your soul, she tells Mike...

Kyle lifting weights at the Club, Fen steps up and holds the weights down, tells Kyle to stay away from |Summer, Kyle manages to get free and grabs Fen, just as Carmine comes in and breaks it up, Kyle tells Carmine that boy is seriously messed up!! Later Carmine gives Fen advise about Summer, be there to pick up the pieces he says..

Kyle asks Summer to meet him at CL, he warns her about Fen, he freaked out at me earlier, he is really messed up he tells Summer to be careful, she says Fen has a bunch of built up rage, maybe it is best to let him think you are my boyfriend that way I will feel more protected, Kyle thinks that might be a good idea,

Phyllis is not happy to see Traci at Jack's when she gets home, she asks Traci how long does she intend to stay, indefinitely Traci answers, Jack looks at Phyllis's not so happy face..

Lauren phones Mike just as he is walking in their door, she wants to work on their marriage, he tells her I want the truth, are you having an affair??

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply