Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of May 6th
Topic Started: Apr 24 2013, 03:56 PM (7,412 Views)
MMk9987

sounds good for tomorrow
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

WARNING...This post is Not for those who are sensitive....
:offs: :censored: :bleep:

:bs: :flipoff: Why in the fuck does everyone keeps Michael from dumping that Over :drunk: the :drunk: hill :boobs: stank-ass hoe? Let that fuckin stupid ass bitch :angry: keep that stupid,BROKE-ass Barfly!!!

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Lauren didn't just cheat on Michael once in a moment of grief or emotional turmoil, the bitch has repeatedly gone behind Michael's back as she moved back in and claimed to choose him and the marriage. That bitch doesn't deserve forgiveness. Paul is acting like she can just choose the marriage "again" and work on saving it. What the hell is he talking about? How do you forgive your wife for screwing the sleezy barman and sneaking off for sex while your husband thinks your trying to work on the marriage?

That bitch needs to be toast.

ratfink
Member Avatar

This marriage is broken, there is no excuse or redemption... :shrug: There is no way Lauren can be redeemed...idiots!!!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
May 7 2013, 10:29 PM
Lauren didn't just cheat on Michael once in a moment of grief or emotional turmoil, the bitch has repeatedly gone behind Michael's back as she moved back in and claimed to choose him and the marriage. That bitch doesn't deserve forgiveness. Paul is acting like she can just choose the marriage "again" and work on saving it. What the hell is he talking about? How do you forgive your wife for screwing the sleezy barman and sneaking off for sex while your husband thinks your trying to work on the marriage?

Lauren wanted to have he cake and eat it too. She was fine when Micheal was siting at home waiting on her while she was with Carmine. When he left, she went into a panic mode. Lauren wants to end her marriage to Michael because she believes he at fault. Lauren will keep seeing Carmine because it makes her appear innocent and blameless in the mirror. Lauren is nothing but a B*B version of Brooke :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Fenmore started all this crap, but that is still not an excuse to go out and cheat repeatedly.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 8 2013, 09:51 AM
Fenmore started all this crap, but that is still not an excuse to go out and cheat repeatedly.
Agreed he did start all of this and then they (Lauren and Fen) make Michael out to be the bad guy because he said bullying was wrong. Even when Michael says he made a mistake on arresting Fen they still treated him like the bad guy. Even now Fen is still acting like a stalker with Summer.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Cornellw
May 8 2013, 10:33 AM
Sammie Jo
May 8 2013, 09:51 AM
Agreed he did start all of this and then they (Lauren and Fen) make Michael out to be the bad guy because he said bullying was wrong. Even when Michael says he made a mistake on arresting Fen they still treated him like the bad guy. Even now Fen is still acting like a stalker with Summer.
I've always thought Fen should be on a psychiatrist's couch.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wed CAN/Thurs US rediculous

Mike trying to get the truth from Lauren, she keeps trying to evade, Mike tells her she can't run away this time, are you cheating on me he demands. Lauren just keeps on lying as Michael puts more and more pressure on her to tell the truth, she finally screams if I am cheating on you who would blame me, Mike looks as though she hit him..He asks who it is, she won't tell him, he is angry knocks over the coffee table, says it's just as well he doesn't know who has had his hands on his wife, because he will not be responsible for his actions..

Carmine tells Dylan he can leave work early, Dylan has a date, Adam overhears asks Dylan if he and Chelsea share more than a kid now.

Chloe and Chelsea, Chelsea tells Chloe that Dylan is a stand up guy and she has to tell him the truth, Adam is the father, Avery shows up and asks, he needs to know the truth about what???

Avery pleads Dylan's case with Chelsea, tells her not to keep the baby away from him, he is a wonderful stand up guy, one of a kind, Chelsea asks her if she is sure that she is not still in love with him..

Nick looking at Avery's ring, Sharon shows up, Nick tells her about his date with Avery, it's kind of like a first date with her he says—they talk about Nick and Avery's broken engagement, and where Dylan fits into Avery's life, Nick says his feelings have to take a back seat, Sharon is upstairs with Faith when Adam shows up at Nick's trying to convince Nick to help with Newman, Nick refuses, Sharon comes down the stairs and Adam is surprised to see her there, Adam tells he he is looking for a maid, does she have any ideas, I'll let you know she answers, Nick asks Sharon what that was about, and he says, Sharon, please be careful, I don't want you to get hurt...

Chloe and Kevin discussing rich people and how they waste their money, she makes Kevin promise not to go stealing from them anymore. Later after watching a crime movie to see if it would spark up their love life, when Chloe leaves, Kevin looks on the internet at big estates that he can rob..

Adam at the penthouse, Sharon arrives in a maid's uniform, Adam is all smiles, as he and Sharon kiss..later they drink wine and talk about what Sharon wants to do about work, she tells him what Nick said about being careful with Adam, but she knows what she is doing, she says some things for her are crystal clear, other stuff is not, when she leaves she tells him she will need her air conditioning fixed, maybe by someone with an accent, he smiles and says he will see what he can do..

Nick at Avery's they are both nervous and apprehensive with each other.. Nick finds Dylan's dog tags still at Avery's, nothing much is settled between them when Nick goes home.

Dylan tells Chelsea about the baby he and Avery lost, he shows her the cradle he has designed and is making, she can't tell him the baby isn't his, they kiss as he is leaving..

Rest In Peace Jeanne Cooper!!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

GMAFB~ "Sharon arrives in a maid's uniform, Adam is all smiles, as he and Sharon kiss..later they drink wine and talk about what Sharon wants to do about work,"

Sharon, did you steal that uniform from Esther? It will never be the same, best to burn it to get rid of the DNA.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Sharon & Adam are gross. Chelsea is getting on my nerves with all this lying. This is not even a good fake baby daddy story. :yawnz: Feels like they are just doing it for the sake of doing it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shadam :puke: :puke: :bs: :bs:
Lauren, you can't have both ways, wanting to keep your marriage and keep Carmine when things get rough. Maybe you should have a open marriage and see how it feels when Michael is sleeping with other women.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
May 8 2013, 04:07 PM
GMAFB~ "Sharon arrives in a maid's uniform, Adam is all smiles, as he and Sharon kiss..later they drink wine and talk about what Sharon wants to do about work,"

Sharon, did you steal that uniform from Esther? It will never be the same, best to burn it to get rid of the DNA.
If you look @ her uniform carefully, it has n#t-stains from a man she met outside of Jimmys!

#hoe :boobs:

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Ugh, Sharon is such a doe-doe-bird and an embarrassment around Adam. I feel embarrassed for her. Sharon has always been my favorite but even I can't make excuses for her when she's slutting around with Adam when he obviously loves someone else and is using her.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

She doesn't care if she is being used as long as she's getting something from a Newman. She's getting nothing from Nick in that department, Victor basically told her to die and she's poison to businesses.

Daytime
Member Avatar

You Can't Unmake That Bed. sheknows
Thursday, May 09 2013

Michael knows about Carmine, Dylan advises Nick, and Traci's on a mission.

Avery meets Dylan at the Club and returns his dog tags. She says she hangs onto things too long. Nick appears. "You gotta' be kidding me." Avery explains she was returning the dog tags because she wants to move forward. Nick apologizes and goes to work out. Dylan tells Avery he knows it's hard for her - it's hard for him too. After, Dylan finds Nick in the gym and says it's time they settled this. Dylan tells Nick that Avery has convinced him she's more in love with Nick - if he can't see that, he'll lose her. Dylan urges him not to let her slip away.

At the Abbott house, Traci grills Jack about Phyllis moving in. Phyllis overhears Traci remind him that she hurt him before - badly - and could hurt him again. She interrupts their bickering and leaves for work. Traci resumes ranting about Phyllis being poison. Jack calls her visit an ambush. She tells her if she can't be happy for him, maybe she shouldn't stay there. Traci is aghast.

At Leslie's apartment, she and Neil discuss a tabloid story on Leslie/Valerie and her past. She says Tyler's not behind it, so it must have been Neil. Neil admits the words are from his personal journal, but he never intended it to go public. She wonders how it got out there. Neil promises to find out.

Michael opens the matchbook from the inn at On The Boulevard and asks Carmine if it was a nice place. Carmine pretends to know nothing about the inn, and says people leave things behind. Michael doesn't buy it. Carmine asks if there's something he wants to say. Michael calls him a son of a bitch and leaves. Carmine tries unsuccessfully to call Lauren.

At home, Lauren studies the pen from the inn and gasps, "What have I done?" She ignores a call from Carmine as Fen arrives. He blurts that he's been driving them nuts like he did Jamie - he drives people away, and now Summer. "She can't stand me." Lauren tries to comfort him. "You'll work it out." He asks if she and Dad will too. She thinks they will.

Summer spots Kyle at Crimson Lights. She suggests they hang out to keep Fen at bay, but he's meeting friends at The Underground. She asks him to go to prom. He suggests she take someone her age. Later, Phyllis enters and Michael tells her he was right about Lauren. Phyllis counsels that it was just a mistake. She tells him to go home and talk to his wife. After, Phyllis and Summer chat about Traci. Summer tells Phyllis that Jack loves his sisters, but worships her. Summer wonders when she'll get lucky. Phyllis eyeballs her as she giggles. She tells Summer she should hold out for someone worthwhile. She says she and Jack are best friends, that's why it's great. Fen appears. He assures them he just wants to apologize.

Avery frets at her apartment and sits to think. Nick arrives. He tells her Dylan asked if he was an idiot. "I was." Nick says he knows Dylan's a part of her life and that's never going to change. He asks if she still wants him. "So much." They kiss.

Neil and Leslie visit Alex and his partner to see if there are leads on his break-in. Neil says they believe it was personal - his flashdrive was stolen. The detectives look at the blog on Genoa City Buzz and agree there could be more to come.

Michael arrives at home. Lauren apologizes for saying he drove her to seek comfort elsewhere earlier. He asks her if it's not true, then, that she ran to that bartender's bed. He asks why Carmine? Lauren cries that it was a mistake. Michael tells her she can't unmake that bed or erase what happened in it. She asks what now? Michael says Phyllis told him to fight for the marriage. Lauren pleads with him to do that. They talk about outlasting other couples. "We beat the odds," she says. Michael replies, "Until now." Lauren still loves him and hopes under the anger he still loves her too. Michael goes on about Carmine...he can't make the pictures in his brain go away. Lauren says they can heal; together.

Phyllis arrives at home and tells Traci she cares deeply for Jack. She asks her to stay so they can have dinner, and she can convince her that she and Jack can make this work.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Fen asks Carmine what he's doing at his apartment door.

Nick shoves Kyle. "I told you to stay away from my daughter!"

Chloe says to Kevin, "You've had your sticky little fingers all over somebody's property and I'm going to figure it out."

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Thank you Daytime :)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

carmine is going to be the next psycho, I can see it all now, question is, who will shoot him, Paul or mikey?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 7 2013, 11:42 PM
Ashtonion
May 7 2013, 10:29 PM

Lauren wanted to have he cake and eat it too. She was fine when Micheal was siting at home waiting on her while she was with Carmine. When he left, she went into a panic mode. Lauren wants to end her marriage to Michael because she believes he at fault. Lauren will keep seeing Carmine because it makes her appear innocent and blameless in the mirror. Lauren is nothing but a B*B version of Brooke :shrug:
I don't think Lauren really believe's it's Mikey's fault, she's just using that as an excuse to boink carmine.
My satellite went out just when Mikey turned the table upside down, I was hoping he'd throw lauren out the window, but I guess that didn't happen. :huh:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I thought I heard someone holler "Noooooooooo, you fucking satellite! Not nowwwwwwww" Bet it came back 5 minutes after program ended. :D

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply