Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of May 6th
Topic Started: Apr 24 2013, 03:56 PM (7,345 Views)
Superwoman
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 9 2013, 10:46 PM
carmine is going to be the next psycho, I can see it all now, question is, who will shoot him, Paul or mikey?
Wouldn't it be fun if it was Fen?? :cheer:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
May 10 2013, 06:55 AM
I thought I heard someone holler "Noooooooooo, you fucking satellite! Not nowwwwwwww" Bet it came back 5 minutes after program ended. :D
I was wondering if anyone heard me! lol
It came back on with 10 minutes left of the show.
I was pissed!

Sandell

queenmoe06
May 7 2013, 07:08 PM
WARNING...This post is Not for those who are sensitive....
:offs: :censored: :bleep:

:bs: :flipoff: Why in the fuck does everyone keeps Michael from dumping that Over :drunk: the :drunk: hill :boobs: stank-ass hoe? Let that fuckin stupid ass bitch :angry: keep that stupid,BROKE-ass Barfly!!!
STANDING OVATION. YAY!!!!

I wouldn't mind saying the same thing and even more....Michael needs to throw this TRAMP out to the curb and leave her there...

Hatin on that bitch now!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Betcha Carmine is wondering how to get out of this one. Hmmmmm, wonder if it will be a whodoneit or will we see who puts the cement shoes on Carmine Basco.

metitle
Member Avatar

I am sitting back and enjoying Lauren. She hasn't been this interesting in years. I am one of those who support women who go out and get if their men isn't giving. I say kudos to Lauren for attracting the eyes of a younger man - even younger than her Scotty. Yes, Lauren go get your Samantha Jones on and enjoy the ride - because it can be downright sweet at that age

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

The scenes between Michael and Lauren the last couple of days were awesome! I haven't seen this much passion in this show for months. However, I have to give most of the kudos to Michael, ok the majority, he killed it big time. I've always liked Michael, but I have loved him lately! Own up Lauren, that's all he was asking, but no you kept trying to twist your way out of it without blame! You can't even lie good.......it's only going to go downhill from now girlfriend :shithitfan:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
May 10 2013, 07:35 PM
I am sitting back and enjoying Lauren. She hasn't been this interesting in years. I am one of those who support women who go out and get if their men isn't giving. I say kudos to Lauren for attracting the eyes of a younger man - even younger than her Scotty. Yes, Lauren go get your Samantha Jones on and enjoy the ride - because it can be downright sweet at that age
Mikey was more than willing to give, lauren left him, and as for that sleaze ball carmine who will likely be the next psycho on the show, and it will serve her right, I wouldn't touch his slimey self with a 20 ft pole.
Laurho didn't wait 5 seconds before she went back to her old trampy self and fell into bed with the first guy who showed her attention.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Sammie Jo
May 10 2013, 10:53 PM
metitle
May 10 2013, 07:35 PM
Mikey was more than willing to give, lauren left him, and as for that sleaze ball carmine who will likely be the next psycho on the show, and it will serve her right, I wouldn't touch his slimey self with a 20 ft pole.
Laurho didn't wait 5 seconds before she went back to her old trampy self and fell into bed with the first guy who showed her attention.
I agree, Lauren is unforgivable at this point. And it's one thing to break up with a boyfriend who's not giving you any attention and moving elsewhere, it's a completely different ball game to cheat on your husband once in a time of emotional loss, which may with a lot of forgiveness be something your partner might forgive, but when you tell him you choose him and want to work on the marriage and he is doing everything to do that and then you sneak away to have dirty sex OVER and OVER again with some sleezy bartender and then come home to your husband and lie to him repeatedly and then flinch when he touches you, well, that is disgusting, trampy and adultery that should never be acceptable in any marriage. She was trying to be a cougar on the side and keep Michael from moving on to better things. Lauren is plain gross and for her to try to turn it around on Michael who has done everything to own up to his mistakes and fix this marriage makes her even that more of a unforgivable bitch.

metitle
Member Avatar

Ashtonion

to have dirty sex OVER and OVER again with some sleezy bartender
She had an itch and needed it scratch. I like this Lauren. She is not quite Brooke Logan - but she is interesting. I wonder who she will go after next to scratch her itches.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

metitle
May 11 2013, 03:33 PM
Ashtonion

She had an itch and needed it scratch. I like this Lauren. She is not quite Brooke Logan - but she is interesting. I wonder who she will go after next to scratch her itches.
LOL, Brooke Logan likes to leave it all in the family. She's a one of a kind home wrecker!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
May 11 2013, 03:33 PM
Ashtonion

Mikey was more than willing to scratch her itch, hopefully her next itch will come complete with crabs.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

LOL, Brooke Logan likes to leave it all in the family. She's a one of a kind home wrecker!

Ohhhhhhhh keeping it in the family! You don't mean Lauren then, you mean a different character!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply