Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of May 6th
Topic Started: Apr 24 2013, 04:00 PM (5,581 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers Week of May 6

Guilt and stress begins to take takes a toll on Brooke

Bill and Katie work to rebuild their marriage

Caroline’s plan to win Rick back appears to be working

Maya learns not to get in the way of a Spencer

Donna is pitted between her sisters

credit: jcren

SNS week of May 6th

Caroline has a fashion-show to raise money for cancer research.

Rick, Oliver, Thomas, Marcus and Carter show muscle and model the line for bedroom wear.

Maya looks to Carter for comfort after it seems Caroline's plan is working.

Bill has Justin put together some information that may seems dangerous for Maya.

Thomas and Oliver throw a casual party to try to cheer up Hope.

Not realizing Hope would be at the party, Steffy shows up, and Hope starts to feel uneasy about the situation.

Bill is full of guilt after Katie apologizes for having accused him of having an "inappropriate relationship with Brooke."

Guilt ridden about the night she spent with Bill, and fearful it might be revealed, Brooke has a panic attack.

Taylor is dismayed when she sees Brooke go to Eric to find comfort.

Donna grows frustrated with Brooke.

COMING: Hope realizes she has no other choice but to move on

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Maya seeks Comfort")
Maya seeks Carter's comfort when she witnesses something unfavorable; Brooke faces her problems.

Tuesday ("Relationship Advice")
Caroline seeks marital advice from her uncle, Dollar Bill Spencer; Bill orders Justin to find more dirt on Maya.

Wednesday ("Bill's Threats")
Bill gives Maya an ultimatum; Donna grows frustrated with Brooke.

Thursday ("Hope's Emotion")
Hope's feelings are painfully obvious when she visits Thomas and Oliver at the beach house

Friday ("Hope and Steffy")
A brokenhearted Hope runs into a very happy Steffy; Liam and Bill share a special moment as they discuss the realities of life.

Daily Spoilers week of May 6

5/6, Carter offers comfort to Maya; Brooke must deal with the results of her actions.

5/7, Caroline looks to Dollar Bill for relationship advice; Bill sends Justin to get dirt on Maya.

5/8, Bill threatens Maya to keep her away from Rick; Brooke admits to being in love with Bill.

5/9, Hope visits Thomas and Oliver; Brooke hesitates to tell Eric the whole truth when she goes to him for support.

5/10, Hope runs into Steffy; Liam and Bill talk about life.

TV Guide Previews

5/6, Maya finds comfort in Carter when she witnesses something she wishes she hadn't seen; Brooke is forced to face the consequences of her actions.

5/7, Caroline seek out relationship advice from Bill; Bill has Justin dig up dirt on Maya.

5/8, Donna becomes frustrated with Brooke, who admits that she's in love with Bill; Bill threatens to reveal more details about Maya's past if she doesn't stay away from Rick.

5/9, Brooke turns to Eric for emotional support, but she hesitates about telling him the entire truth; Hope wears her heart on her sleeve when she visits Thomas and Oliver at the beach house.

5/10, Liam and Bill share a father-son moment when they discuss love,life, marriage, and babies; Hope unexpectedly comes face to face with a very blissful Steffy.
Edited by Daytime, May 4 2013, 10:19 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
May 7 2013, 07:41 AM
MMk9987
May 6 2013, 03:19 PM
Well I may not be a fan of Katie I do think that Heather Tom is a good actress and if she does step away I can understand the reasoning.as for Brooke and Bill I am fan of them together so I fully support it.
What about if Ridge comes back and Brooke decides she wants to get back with Ridge?
Because the moment someone else goes after Ridge, she will suddenly decides she wants him back.[/quote

I said the said thing, the moment Ridge comes back with a new girlfriend, Brooke will drop Bill in a NY minute and break her neck to reclaim her destiny with Ridge :shame: :toetap:

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Have I missed something. Where is this Brooke is pregnant coming from? As far as I know she got news that she is in menopause. Haven't watched Friday and Monday yet.
On last Friday's episode, the doctor told Brooke she is pregnant. So that's where that awful story is now.

jacpre
Member Avatar

metitle
May 7 2013, 10:08 AM
On last Friday's episode, the doctor told Brooke she is pregnant. So that's where that awful story is now.
Oh thanks. I still have to watch it. It takes a lot out of me to get the courage to watch an episode. This is all crap. Brooke being pregnant. B&B is on repeat mode. I think CBS should start to take charge or something. Fire the writers because they have no clue and put Bell and Co on retirement.

How long do we the fans have to watch this? Where are the days when sheila raised hell? Thorne was more active on the show. More business rivalry. Guess we'll never see B&B be good again.

The show should be renamed The Bad & The Boring. Okay guys I think I am done venting now.

MMk9987

Brooke had a i guess for right now you can call it a one night stand with Bill back on April 5. she went to the doctor because she was having symptoms the doctor thought it was early stages of Menopause.which she sort of is but she is pregnant.

natdot99
Member Avatar

jacpre
May 7 2013, 11:04 AM
metitle
Oh thanks. I still have to watch it. It takes a lot out of me to get the courage to watch an episode. This is all crap. Brooke being pregnant. B&B is on repeat mode. I think CBS should start to take charge or something. Fire the writers because they have no clue and put Bell and Co on retirement.

How long do we the fans have to watch this? Where are the days when sheila raised hell? Thorne was more active on the show. More business rivalry. Guess we'll never see B&B be good again.

The show should be renamed The Bad & The Boring. Okay guys I think I am done venting now.

ITA, on some days I fall :sleep: :sleep:.

vani

natdot99
May 7 2013, 04:01 PM
jacpre
May 7 2013, 11:04 AM
metitle

ITA, on some days I fall :sleep: :sleep:.
:soapbox: Go to www.cbs.com/feedback tell them what you think for BB I did. I guess KKL couldn't stand the big "I'm pregnant" story that was JMW's so she complained she wanted one too. GEEZ. :shrug: As if we can't read between these storylines. :flipoff:

natdot99
Member Avatar

I did fill out the feedback form for the B&B. I wanted them to address the issue of some MB believing that Steffy will lose her baby, but it okay that Brooke carries Bill's baby to term.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply