Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, April 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 25 2013, 08:46 AM (8,217 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Honestly, the only time I EVER see the old Hogestyn Spark is when he shares scenes with Eileen Davidson. Any other time, NADA boardering on coma patient.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Panda Panda
Apr 25 2013, 12:29 PM
Ciara meltdown in 5...4...3...2...
next scene! Can't wait!

six
Member Avatar

Why didn't they just kill Bo off? Ugh.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
tomsawyer
Apr 25 2013, 12:26 PM
Abe and Nicole? Weird. Nicole is clearly inching her way into TeamGoodGuys if random Salem citizens are worried about her.
Weird?! It makes total sense! These two should be close, given Abe's history with Nicole's family while she was growing up. Abe should be Nicole's "father figure."
I know their history, but the last time Abe and Nicole interacted on any significant level, she was sabotaging his campaign. I like the idea of Abe playing that role in her life, but I do think it's a pretty abrupt change to their dynamic.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

six
Apr 25 2013, 12:32 PM
Because Corday told Peter that he wouldn't kill off Bo. I have no idea why, since it's not like someone being dead means they can't return in the future.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 25 2013, 12:33 PM
DrewHamilton
tomsawyer
Abe and Nicole? Weird. Nicole is clearly inching her way into TeamGoodGuys if random Salem citizens are worried about her.
Weird?! It makes total sense! These two should be close, given Abe's history with Nicole's family while she was growing up. Abe should be Nicole's "father figure."
I know their history, but the last time Abe and Nicole interacted on any significant level, she was sabotaging his campaign. I like the idea of Abe playing that role in her life, but I do think it's a pretty abrupt change to their dynamic.
They had a "redeeming" scene though when Nicole was trying to win Daniel over a few months ago. She apologized for the campaign stuff.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yes, Daniel, Nicole & Chloe go so far back that Nicole gave Chloe's face a flesh eating bacteria.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer has good hair again today and looks VERY nice!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer: "When I screw up, I screw up big time." No arguments here.

AFaithL

Supergirlx2
six
Because Corday told Peter that he wouldn't kill off Bo. I have no idea why, since it's not like someone being dead means they can't return in the future.
Why can't they just fake kill him?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMO, one of the best things that TomSell did was bring University Hospital back as a focus for the show.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 25 2013, 12:34 PM
tomsawyer
DrewHamilton
tomsawyer
They had a "redeeming" scene though when Nicole was trying to win Daniel over a few months ago. She apologized for the campaign stuff.
Yeah, I remember her apology, but she was also laughing about it behind Abe's back as a manipulation on her part. Whatever. All Salem relationships turn on a dime, so it's not like it's that big of a deal, but it is a sudden shift.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

YAY! Anne's about to lose her shit over Jennifer getting her job back!

cord08

Wow. Three black characters shown today? Yay diversity!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Finally - Ericole!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bah! John giving no fucks and calling Kristen "Kristy" is cracking me up.

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt
Honestly, the only time I EVER see the old Hogestyn Spark is when he shares scenes with Eileen Davidson. Any other time, NADA boardering on coma patient.
I think it was there when he first came back.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMO, they should've left John as Robo-John and let John/Marlena split up.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Did Kristen forget that she told John that she was using Brady for revenge?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LB was good in that scene!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply