Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, April 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 25 2013, 08:46 AM (7,814 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 25 2013, 12:59 PM
Um, was that supposed to be sexual tension between John and Kristen? Because, if so, it was an epic massive failure.
You have to have chemistry to have that. Hogestyn and Davidson never had any chemistry at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

That come hither look John attempted to give Kristen was so pathetic

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed the Abe & Nicole scenes - more of that relationship, please.

And of course Ericole. And Ciara!

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

KMan101
Apr 25 2013, 04:38 PM
No wonder the last few days have been pretty good. Salmons/Salmons/R. Culliton, correct?

Ericole was my everything. I've never been a couple shipper but dammit I'm shipping them. Eric was so lit up around Nicole, it was nice to see. The chemistry and sexual tension between them is off the charts. Not to mention Ari and Greg are fantastic.

Is it wrong I'm kinda rooting for Brady and Kristen? I have actually grown to quite like them, despite how dumb they've made Brady and how awful (an understatement) they've made John and how Tomlin clearly doesn't want to write for Deidre/Marlena. All that aside, I'm all for Bristen.

Fetch were OK today. My god. I can't believe I said that. I didn't LOVE the smoochy stuff with Parker at the end, I dunno. I'm just not ready to see them like that with a kid I still want to not be Daniel's, even though Parker is beyond adorable and makes Daniel tolerable. I just hate how they got the kid.

Always love seeing Anne and she was so losing her shit. I'm glad she's seeming to be sticking around. I'm starting to love Maxine. I want them to keep developing her more.

Pop-Up Abe!! I literally laughed out loud when he just randomly popped up 18 minutes in. I loved his talk with Nicole. He really needs to be her constant father figure. Not just a few scenes here and there when they remember they have to use James Reynolds. Abe needs to be written for ... it's always so great to see him. He's very underrated.

I appreciate Culliton because today's episode could have potentially been awful but so many little scenes and lines/moments more than made up for it.

I'm kinda wanting to see the Baby story back (I don't mind the Sami break, even though I can finally like the character again; not TOTALLY there but she's far better now than that heroine shit they tried) ... it feels like it hasn't been on in a while. And what happened to Kate? Did they run out of episodes for her this month? LOL
Baby story is coming in May....

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Crap. You're right. Fetch is cute. Maybe it's because Daniel SHOULD be a stripper instead of Super Doc. He could strip off the lab coat and wear nothing but a ........stethoscope.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Maxine needs to be on more often, lol. I love seeing her :) Anne too.

Aww, Ciara is too cute. And I miss her daddy on screen too :(

This Kristen-John thing is weird...Kristen's acting like her relationship with Brady is above board and John should know that. In fact he knows just the opposite and from her.

blueskies
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 25 2013, 07:05 PM
Crap. You're right. Fetch is cute. Maybe it's because Daniel SHOULD be a stripper instead of Super Doc. He could strip off the lab coat and wear nothing but a ........stethoscope.
...and those cowboy boots and belt.... :wub:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I really love Abe and Nicole's dynamic. This is such a sweet scene.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

And count me in as one seeing chemistry with Kristen and John. Sorry.

blueskies
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 25 2013, 07:30 PM
i agree. granted i've never been a big John/Marlena fan (i prefer them each separately).

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

ladyofthelake
IMO, John & Kristen have chemistry, unfortunately. I hate it as much as the heat of a thousand of suns. :angry:
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 25 2013, 07:38 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Awwwww, EM is good with kids. Such a cute scene.

AFaithL

soapsudz
Apr 25 2013, 07:37 PM
ladyofthelake
IMO, John & Kristen have chemistry, unfortunately. I hate it as much as the heat of a thousand of suns. :angry:
Adversarial, yes.

Romantic, nope.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Darn it! I like Jen today. She was actually holding her own.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

AFaithL
Apr 25 2013, 07:39 PM
soapsudz
Apr 25 2013, 07:37 PM
ladyofthelake
Adversarial, yes.

Romantic, nope.
IMO it's romantic chemistry. I hope John's plan isn't seducing Kristen, but, the spark is there.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 25 2013, 07:47 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm not so set on John and Marlena that I wouldn't mind a little sparking. After all, I was a Jate fan once. (Hiding, but got my ammunition ready!). I'm like Matt. I want Don Craig back.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Yes, Ericole spark..................Oh, baby...................Oh, baby.....................Dang, AZ plays emotional so well. Why isn't this woman on a nighttime drama?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

ladyofthelake
Apr 25 2013, 07:49 PM
I'm not so set on John and Marlena that I wouldn't mind a little sparking. After all, I was a Jate fan once. (Hiding, but got my ammunition ready!). I'm like Matt. I want Don Craig back.
It makes me sick to see the chemistry John & Kristen have. I love Marlena/John,I hate it that John's plan may be the end for them.
It's so OOC John would risk losing the love of his life just to get back at Kristen. :shame:

lysie
Member Avatar

For the love of Pete. I could weep all over Ciara. Ericole and Ciara are going to save this show for me.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

lysie
Apr 25 2013, 08:20 PM
For the love of Pete. I could weep all over Ciara. Ericole and Ciara are going to save this show for me.
isn't Ciara just the most adorable thing ever? (Lauren's even more adorable as a ballerina on tonight's Glee)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply