Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, April 26th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 26 2013, 07:02 AM (11,121 Views)
Sparrow

I do like Rafe and Gabi's relationship. I just wish they would quit putting so much makeup on Gabi and Abigail. If they need to paint them for hi-def, surely they can do that without making them look like they are in their 40's.

I love Kate. I used to hate this Kate and Nicole, and they have completely become my two favorite characters. Her scene with Nick was made from much win. Just menacing enough to keep him unsettled. Nick might be brilliant, but he isn't necessarily the smartest guy in the room. I think he forgets just who he is messing with. Ditto for Nick and Hope... I love you too, you goddess you. Putting Nick on the spot in front of Gabby like that is exactly the way to play his game.

Sami and Will are just ridic with Stefano. As if the moment Sami smiles pleasantly at him he isn't completely aware of what they are up to. I think I'm back to a healthy hatred of Sami now. That pink streak/nail polish/neon highlighter jacket combo is sending me into a rage. And I got a new dress and new perfume today, so I am quite pleased with myself and finding most things pretty delightful. Thanks alot, stupid Sami. You always ruin everything.

Kristen's dress and lipstick are really pleasingly coordinated with the paintings on the wall. I just can't with John, though. In theory, I'm all for it, but whatever John thinks he is accomplishing is either overly convoluted or just plain stupid. Blah blah blah, I'm sure he is trying to keep Marlena safe while he tries to get Brady away from Kristen. If he wanted Brady away from Kristen, all he would have to do is hang out with his wife and be happy. Whatever his plan is, he really should do the opposite. For the record, I'm creeped out too, Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Sweet and Salty
Apr 26 2013, 02:59 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 26 2013, 12:56 PM
Why is Ciara doing her schoolwork in a coat closet?
I thought Ciarra gave that picture to Brady!!
Nope just the envelope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

Singapore has a closing time?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

kay
Apr 26 2013, 07:51 PM
Sweet and Salty
Panda Panda
Nope just the envelope.
He doesn't have the envelope either! Ciara still does.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Sparrow
Apr 26 2013, 07:53 PM
Singapore has a closing time?
Stock market does. And businesses have an "end of day".
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

Also, Kristen being all aggressive with Brady is really disturbing. Bitch just gave me a cold chill.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

kay
Sweet and Salty
Panda Panda
Nope just the envelope.
She gave him the whole thing, but Hope came back before Brady could question Ciara about the envelope so she took it back in the next scene.

lol, Supergirlx2 posted a screen cap of it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Supergirlx2
Apr 26 2013, 07:54 PM
kay
Sweet and Salty
Panda Panda
Nope just the envelope.
He doesn't have the envelope either! Ciara still does.

Posted Image
I saw her give it to him then must have missed her taking it back. Just knew she looked in her folder and looked at the picture.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

At this point, Ciara is basically the smartest person in town. Sami should just forget about Stefano and ask Ciara for advice on how to deal with Nick!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sevprince

Did some posts disappear? Situation similar to the last few posts happened earlier unless I was hallucinating, and they all gone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Apr 26 2013, 09:07 PM
Did some posts disappear? Situation similar to the last few posts happened earlier unless I was hallucinating, and they all gone.
I think it's for the best. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

nightfan

They deliberately color coordinated Johnny's soccer ball with Sami's top!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Yes, Kate looked fabulous today. Lauren Koslow is still beautiful at 60. Loved her giving crap to Nick.

Rafe had a 5 o'clock shadow and looked great. And has Chandler Massey been working out? Because he was looking HOT as HELL.

Ciara of the Corn is damn creepy. I love Lauren Boles, but she reminded me of Macaulay Culkin's character from "The Good Son".

John was being extra smirky today. I don't know if it was the writing or acting or what, but his "I'm so smart and cool" attitude made me want Kristen to kick him in the balls.
I'm sure once Kristen is brought down, self-satisfied John will take credit for it. Even if Nicole is the one to do it. John will claim victory.

John, reconcile with Marlena and cut the arrogance, so I can root for you again.

Edited by AFaithL, Apr 26 2013, 11:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Glad EJ's hair has deflated some. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 26 2013, 03:54 PM
blueskies
Apr 26 2013, 01:05 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 26 2013, 01:01 PM
lmao the door is still transparent, tho. Everyone can kinda see what Brady and Kristen are doing.
:lol: nothing says a good time to them like having spectators.
Wait a minute. Explain this Bristen love scene to me. Was it hot??

I thought it was very hot, if a bit desperate on Kristen's part. Poor Brady only has one head with a brain.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Pookie
Apr 26 2013, 04:31 PM
Jason47
Apr 26 2013, 04:20 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 26 2013, 12:33 PM
blueskies
Apr 26 2013, 12:31 PM
I dont know why but i feel like T would be a great cougar attractor.
As a woman in her late 30s, I can verify this is accurate, LOL.
Brendan (T) is 30 this year though, so does he still qualify for a 30's cougar??
His character is still "barely legal". And, I too wouldn't kick him out of bed for eatin' crackers. He's a cutie.
He does NOT look 30ish!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 26 2013, 10:45 PM
AFaithL
blueskies
Panda Panda
lmao the door is still transparent, tho. Everyone can kinda see what Brady and Kristen are doing.

I thought it was very hot, if a bit desperate on Kristen's part. Poor Brady only has one head with a brain.
As much as I like the bristen love fest and the possibility of Brady with his shirt off but not speaking I thought it would have benefited Kristen's situation more if she got angry with Brady for accusing her of still having feelings for John and then threatening to call off their engagement because of the accusation.

You know, guilty tripping him into submission.
Edited by Panda Panda, Apr 26 2013, 10:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Supergirlx2
Apr 26 2013, 04:49 PM
blueskies
Apr 26 2013, 12:57 PM
Ciara's looking seriously creeped me out just now, lol.
this one??
Posted Image
It really WAS creepy!! Way to go... What's her name?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

thepadange
Apr 26 2013, 05:27 PM
AFaithL
blueskies
Panda Panda

IMO it was the most desperate and depressing love scene Bristen's had so far. I almost felt sorry for them LOL. However it was a cute scene.
Disagree. Definitely....lets say.... :fan: whew!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Sweet and Salty
Apr 26 2013, 11:00 PM
thepadange
Apr 26 2013, 05:27 PM
AFaithL
blueskies

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

IMO it was the most desperate and depressing love scene Bristen's had so far. I almost felt sorry for them LOL. However it was a cute scene.
Disagree. Definitely....lets say.... :fan: whew!
Just saw it. It was very, very sexy.

John smirking on the bench? Not so much. Go reconcile with Marlena, John, so I can root for you again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic