Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for week of April 29th
Topic Started: Apr 26 2013, 03:40 PM (3,106 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Marlena, please PLEASE slap John! Then throw your wedding ring in his face!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

No, slap Fauxman. For being up in her business.

Kriss4

Justin!!

Justin sightings are kinda rare. I have to appreciate them when they come. I understand we get Adrienne, too. I just saw that Adrienne's on today'. Must take time to watch.

This is good!

I also want to see Kayla soon. She hasn't been on since early March.
Edited by Kriss4, Apr 26 2013, 07:24 PM.

Sparrow

Southofsoap
Apr 26 2013, 03:48 PM
It's like they don't even try any more.

Sparrow

The picture of EJ in he robe next to that caption is all kinds of wrong. Whoever is responsible for putting up the spoiler pics really needs to quit smoking their breakfast.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Southofsoap
Is this the old Cameron???

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Apr 26 2013, 07:14 PM
Southofsoap
Is this the old Cameron???
Yes. The Days taping schedule is 4 months ahead but the Days promotion team is 4 months behind. :lol: :facepalm:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

DawnElicia
Apr 26 2013, 05:37 PM
Southofsoap
Who is that guy.
Old Cameron....SMDH they could have at least updated a pic of Abby and Cameron

Ashley22
Member Avatar

"John blows up at Marlena in a very public way"
What else is new! SMDH :shame:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
I obviously gave them too much credit assuming they tried at all. Oh my gosh, lol.

IIttu
Member Avatar

When you think J&M's story couldn't get any worse, there comes Mr Fauxman...

4hilla4

OH! This looks like a great week!!!
"Roman blasts John for the way he has shut Marlena out"- Good for Roman! I really want him to make his moves on Marlena. It will drive John crazy. Since I know J&M are endgame, I don't mind a Roman\Marlena\John triangle again

"John blows up at Marlena in a very public way." :shame:

"Kate breaks up with Rafe to protect him from Stefano" Nooo :soapbox: I love Rate! Though I'm sure this isn't the end for them... The writers would be smart to leave them together.. Thier coupling has so much S\L potential! :wub: :wub:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Please Chad, break up that dinner-date!

Heey, there's Marlena!

Looking forward to see the EJ & Justin scene(s)

BeeBee
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 26 2013, 06:18 PM
Posted Image
I can't wait for these scenes to play out! :chee:
What is up with EJ's hair?The top of his hair looks as if he is wearing a cheap toupee.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 26 2013, 10:33 PM
Southofsoap
I obviously gave them too much credit assuming they tried at all. Oh my gosh, lol.
Gross incompetency.This screams "I work here but can't be bothered to watch or pay any attention to the source of my income."

BeeBee
Member Avatar

IIttu
Apr 27 2013, 04:33 AM
When you think J&M's story couldn't get any worse, there comes Mr Fauxman...
Someone in Salem needs to join Hope in telling John to get his act together.If Roman was trying to come between John and Marlena rather than help "the mother of two of his children",he would not be telling John he is acting like a jackass to a woman who loves him.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Apr 26 2013, 07:10 PM
The picture of EJ in he robe next to that caption is all kinds of wrong. Whoever is responsible for putting up the spoiler pics really needs to quit smoking their breakfast.
Most godawful picture I have ever seen of EJ and that includes the jogging suit he once wore.I hate his hair ,he actually looks scruffy.Where did they get that robe,from the Salvation Army? I've seen characters in nursing homes wearing better looking robes.

concerned
Member Avatar

"Nicole decides to expose Vargas to Eric - at the risk of her own feelings for the priest being revealed"

Good on you Nikki - the best defense is a good offence, glad to see you are not succumbing to Junior high tactics after all.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Apr 28 2013, 11:53 PM
Sparrow
Apr 26 2013, 07:10 PM
Most godawful picture I have ever seen of EJ and that includes the jogging suit he once wore.I hate his hair ,he actually looks scruffy.Where did they get that robe,from the Salvation Army? I've seen characters in nursing homes wearing better looking robes.
I'm going to be quite disappointed if the whole EJ taking down Stefano doesn't involve EJ sitting in a darkened room in that robe muttering about world domination.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

LMFAO @ Kate giving Sami a gun. I bet that's the gun she uses to threaten Nick. She'll be using it soon either on Stephano or EJ. LOL!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply