Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of April 29th
Topic Started: Apr 26 2013, 04:12 PM (2,387 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-42913/n35872/

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Yay, Stefano promo!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

:doh: Sami, of course Stefano was never going to destroy that evidence.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Apr 26 2013, 04:16 PM
:doh: Sami, of course Stefano was never going to destroy that evidence.
This is gonna get ugly, lol. :shame:

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

The guy with Stefano looks so familiar.

paul89

DawnElicia
Apr 26 2013, 05:42 PM

the teacher from boy meets world who shawn lived with

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

It's getting good!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

paul89
Apr 26 2013, 06:14 PM
DawnElicia

Holy shit! It is Mr. Turner (Anthony Tyler Quinn)!

Anthony Tyler Quinn @TheAnthonyQuinn
@TiffanyMarie821 Sure am. I'm on "Days of our Lives" right at the moment.

https://twitter.com/TheAnthonyQuinn/status/291754447204401152
Edited by Panda Panda, Apr 26 2013, 06:24 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
That is actor Anthony Tyler Quinn who played Jonathan Turner or Mr.Turner to his students on Boy Meets World from 1994-1997.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Yaaayy! Gooooo Stefano! I hope he squashes her like a bug!

Also it's great to see Mr. Turner! :blulaugh:

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I'm tired od them making stories out of one side's stupidity. Its way more interesting when both sides outsmart the other. I can't think of one story where both match wits instead of one side benefiting from another's ignorance.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Apr 26 2013, 08:33 PM
I'm tired od them making stories out of one side's stupidity. Its way more interesting when both sides outsmart the other. I can't think of one story where both match wits instead of one side benefiting from another's ignorance.
But isn't that what this is so far? Sami tried to manipulate Stefano into helping Will. He figures that out, agrees to help, but then double-crosses them. But Sami finds out about the double-cross, which she will obviously do something about. Point is, both Stefano and Sami seem to be on their game so far.

nanasmiles

The big thing is for Sami to let the guy get the evidence on Will, then her and EJ knock him out and get it from him before he can get it to Stefano. They need something of Nick's to leave there so Stefano and the guy thinks he did it, therefore going after Nick with both barrels. lol

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 26 2013, 06:24 PM
paul89
Apr 26 2013, 06:14 PM
DawnElicia

Holy shit! It is Mr. Turner (Anthony Tyler Quinn)!

Anthony Tyler Quinn @TheAnthonyQuinn
@TiffanyMarie821 Sure am. I'm on "Days of our Lives" right at the moment.

https://twitter.com/TheAnthonyQuinn/status/291754447204401152
I thought that was him. Loved him as Mr Turner. He was also on Caroline in the city totally disliked him because he came between Caroline & Richard loved them together.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

WillFan
Apr 26 2013, 06:30 PM
DawnElicia
That is actor Anthony Tyler Quinn who played Jonathan Turner or Mr.Turner to his students on Boy Meets World from 1994-1997.
Hate how they never explained his absence he was in a accident then never seen again.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Apr 26 2013, 09:52 PM
WillFan
DawnElicia
Hate how they never explained his absence he was in a accident then never seen again.
He appeared for one more episode after he left the show, but they never really explained where he went and why. I always just assumed Mr Turner moved some place where he could fulfill his physical therapy. :shrug:

Dreamy
Member Avatar

YT please?

Mr. Turner? I remember him on Boy Meets World!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 26 2013, 09:56 PM
DawnElicia
WillFan
DawnElicia
He appeared for one more episode after he left the show, but they never really explained where he went and why. I always just assumed Mr Turner moved some place where he could fulfill his physical therapy. :shrug:

I don't remember seeing him after the car accident. One of the best episodes was when Shawn got into the cult and Mr. Turner tried to talk to him about what he believed and saying he cared about him. Actually I think that was the episode. After that nothing. What episode was he in after that.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

DawnElicia
Apr 27 2013, 12:32 AM
Panda Panda
DawnElicia
WillFan

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I don't remember seeing him after the car accident. One of the best episodes was when Shawn got into the cult and Mr. Turner tried to talk to him about what he believed and saying he cared about him. Actually I think that was the episode. After that nothing. What episode was he in after that.
Cult Fiction (which is what the episode is called) is the last BMW episode IMDB lists on Anthony Tyler Quinn's page.
I actually don't remember the car accident.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 27 2013, 12:51 AM
DawnElicia
Apr 27 2013, 12:32 AM
Panda Panda
DawnElicia

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Cult Fiction (which is what the episode is called) is the last BMW episode IMDB lists on Anthony Tyler Quinn's page.
I actually don't remember the car accident.
Yeah that's the title. They never showed the accident. Mr. Feeny came to the Matthews house to let them know about the accident. Then Cory got Shawn from the center and we see Mr. Turner in the hospital bed and then know more should have been a follow up.

Am I the only one excited about the new show Girl meets world about Cory and Topanga daughter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply