Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Publicity Pics: KM, LK, NJO, PM
Topic Started: Apr 26 2013, 04:53 PM (2,656 Views)
angie37
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 27 2013, 07:07 PM
Graceland
Apr 27 2013, 07:01 PM
Why aren't they ever doing any of Eileen??!
Yes!- and Kristian Alfonso!!
...and AZ and GV...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Bee
Apr 27 2013, 11:31 AM
MissLola
Apr 26 2013, 04:58 PM
These pictures suck. Are they from Sears portrait studio?
IKR? They make the people at Lifetouch and Deb from Napoleon Dynamite look like Annie Leibovitz and Martin Schoeller.

Maybe they could hire whoever took Adam Scott's Twitter profile pic for their next publicity shoot!
Posted Image
That is funny!!! :blulaugh:

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I'm not a big fan of the weird lighting/shadows.

And is it just me or do LK's shots have that "fuzzy" 90's-DAYS look to them?

lachelle73

I really hope there will be a twist and Abby and Chad get together I like her with Chad better. Also if they are doing couple shots then WilSon should diffently have some put out or we would think they would.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I really, really wish someone would stop coloring the life out of Kate Mansi's hair. :shame:

daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

I want some of Abby and Chad. I don't know why they are going with Abby/Cameron. I don't like Cameron and I wish he would just take a hike. It would be nice to have some new ones of Eileen. Maybe some of Nicole and Eric? Will and Sonny?

I really want Abby & Chad back together.
Edited by daysfan20yrs, Apr 29 2013, 04:56 PM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

They did have some of Eileen awhile ago. With and without Eric. If these are best Days could come up with that's ok I"m happy my favs don't have any. LOL Luckily they had other photoshoots by other much better photographers recently.

Blake: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2010161152/nm2062857

Camila: http://www.whosay.com/camilabanus/photos

I doubt Days could come up anything as good as these or doesn't look like something they did from the Sears Portrait Studio.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply