Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Renews Parenthood for Full Season!; and Four More Dramas
Topic Started: Apr 26 2013, 07:41 PM (465 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

NBC Renews Parenthood for Full Season and Four More Dramas

NBC has renewed Parenthood, Grimm, Law & Order: SVU and freshmen series Chicago Fire and Revolution, the network announced on Friday.

"On the verge of our 2013 fall scheduling decisions, we're pleased to renew five drama series that will be important to our new season line-up," Jennifer Salke, president of NBC Entertainment, said in a statement. "We're proud and very appreciative of all of the actors, producers, writers and directors who work so hard to deliver such high-quality work week in and week out. These complex shows represent a broad range of genres and tones, and all of them stand out for us in a television landscape now filled with one-hour series. We're especially pleased to be renewing Revolution and Chicago Fire two first-season successes and there will be more returning series announcements made in the next couple of weeks."

All five dramas were given 22-episode orders. Parenthood, which is entering its fifth year, will have its first full season since Season 2. Grimm is heading into its third season, while SVU will return for its 15th.

Source: TVGuide
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Yahooooooooooo.

King
Member Avatar

I am really glad that embarrassing montage of Parenthood wasn't the last we'll see of it. LOL.

Mason
Member Avatar

I guess this is good news. I just hope Season 5 is an improvement over Season 4, which (with the exception of Kristina's cancer) I thought was awful. Parenthood really became a chore for me this past year.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply