Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Casting Corner
Topic Started: Apr 27 2013, 11:09 AM (1,175 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

CASTING CORNER: NEWS AND APPEARANCES
POSTED ON APR 26, 2013

Casting News

Shi Ne Nielson debuts as Detective Sheryl Gordon on Thursday, May 2.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/about/61778/

EXCLUSIVE: Character Actress Ann Magnuson Books Young and Restless Arc
By Jamey Giddens on April 26, 2013

What does the future hold for the citizens of Genoa City, Wisconsin? Hopefully Madame Miranda will be able to shed some light, when Ann Magnuson (Panic Room, Clear and Present Danger) guest stars in the role on The Young and the Restless. Look for the character to debut on Friday, May 17.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/04/26/exclusive-character-actress-ann-magnuson-books-young-and-restless-arc
Edited by Daytime, Apr 27 2013, 11:13 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jair

Sheryl will be the new potential love interest fro Alex I suppose, in a triangle with Abby

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Jair
Apr 27 2013, 12:18 PM
Sheryl will be the new potential love interest fro Alex I suppose, in a triangle with Abby
good, I don't like the new abby at all!

lovetoloveya

Sammie Jo
Apr 27 2013, 06:45 PM
Jair
She's only been on one day where she had very few lines

Anyway it's nice to see them hire a pretty Asian actress

Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lovetoloveya
Apr 27 2013, 06:55 PM
Sammie Jo
Apr 27 2013, 06:45 PM
Jair
She's only been on one day where she had very few lines

Anyway it's nice to see them hire a pretty Asian actress

Posted Image
I know she's only been on once, but she sat there like a stick delivered her lines totally devoid of emotion.

abhill

^^^^ I thought she is to start May 2nd. When was she on. She is actually very pretty. I hate that she has to be in the middle of a Triangle as soon as she gets to the city. Is this the investigator that the down the road spoilers talk about?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

abhill
Apr 29 2013, 09:35 PM
^^^^ I thought she is to start May 2nd. When was she on. She is actually very pretty. I hate that she has to be in the middle of a Triangle as soon as she gets to the city. Is this the investigator that the down the road spoilers talk about?
The new Abby started last week, that's who we were saying acted without emotion.
I don't know when the Asian actress is starting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply