Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Week of April 29th Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 28 2013, 04:53 PM (3,008 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

AMC: Week of April 29th Discussion

Posted Image

**If this thread gets enough action we may go to daily instead**
Attached to this post:
Attachments: AMC_.jpg (22.42 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Checkers
Member Avatar

The Bianca/Miranda scenes felt natural. Even though Binx looks so young to be a mother to a teenager. It wouldn't be the first time on a soap. Miranda liked One Direction ten months ago. Ha! I love that. Hunter comes across kind of corny.

AMC's theme is growing on me.

Damn...Pete is hot.

Erica Kane mention! They did a good job on the coffee shop set.

"Since when are you interested in teenybopper fashion?" LOL. I love Opal.

Dixie looks good but she's a mess. After five years though...

Nice to see the vets being utilized. Brooke/Dixie, Jessie/Angie. Joe Martin! Getting a mix of veteran characters and new characters.

skiman1208
Member Avatar

I am so happy to have both shows back. They both have their own distinct identities and so far both episodes have been stellar. Here's to 40 more years for AMC & OLTL.

blueskies
Member Avatar

meaghan
Apr 30 2013, 06:10 PM
Miranda and Bianca look more like sisters than mother and daughter. Bianca just looks to young for a 13 year old daughter.
i was thinking the same thing about Dixie being AJ's grandmother. Good lord is that a stretch!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Angie and Jessie was nothing but LIFE :wub2: I crack my side at her "Too Big" innuendo...LOL I guess Uncle Jesse is PACKING!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Glad they explained what happened to Zach and Kendall.

Love Opal's wheels turning and trying to push Celia and Pete together to get him to stick around. She killed me with her "OOPS. Delete" line lmao.

Brooke and Adam <3

David and Angie's conversation <3 I could watch these actors do anything. I loved Angie saying 'shit' as David walked away obviously going to find Cara

Darnell is playing Jesse's concern and panic very well. I buy it. I liked his rapport with Zach and the cursing felt natural.

IMO, Cara gave up the baby. Griffin's "he's not the father anymore" (paraphrased) was a big herring to me. But I think we all assumed anyway the kid was probably alive.
Edited by KMan101, May 1 2013, 08:26 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

KMan101
May 1 2013, 08:25 AM
Glad they explained what happened to Zach and Kendall.

Love Opal's wheels turning and trying to push Celia and Pete together to get him to stick around. She killed me with her "OOPS. Delete" line lmao.

Brooke and Adam <3

David and Angie's conversation <3 I could watch these actors do anything. I loved Angie saying 'shit' as David walked away obviously going to find Cara

Darnell is playing Jesse's concern and panic very well. I buy it. I liked his rapport with Zach and the cursing felt natural.

IMO, Cara gave up the baby. Griffin's "he's not the father anymore" (paraphrased) was a big herring to me. But I think we all assumed anyway the kid was probably alive.
I couldn't decide whether Cara had an abortion, adoption, or just kept the kid and moved. I mean it almost sounded like she was back in PV because of that girl McKenzie. Either way, David's going to *freak* when the truth comes out and I can't wait :)

And Opal was awesome, lol. Btw, how old is Pete?

And who is Celia's guardian? I don't know why I was thinking David.

eyebrowns

I feel like they said Pete was 21? Or around there, I don't think they aged him up that much. Still I felt really creeped out with him researching these high school girls lol

Opal is amazing though. She really sucks me in when she talks, I think it's the accent lol

I'm not so sure about this Celia though... She was bad yesterday and she's a bit better today but... :/

Angie and Jesse are great. I feel like I'm going to bawl when she finds out that Cassandra is being held captive, I just know that scene will be crazy emotional lol I'm not ready! All in all, this episode was a step up from the last one. Episode 2 lagged for me.

Checkers
Member Avatar

The storyline with Celia is kind of old-fashioned. She has a guardian she never met before controlling her life.

Everything else was really good. Best episode so far.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I enjoyed today's show much more!

So AMC is the first to drop the "F Bomb"! lol

I love me some Zack! :wub2:

WHY does that Evelyn woman look so familiar???

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Zach is looking straight out of the dumpster!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Tammy
May 1 2013, 05:20 PM
Francesca James who plays Evelyn also played 2 other characters on AMC in the past (Idk if that could be why you finder her familiar though...lol)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Happy Cara was on today.

Tammy
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
May 1 2013, 05:24 PM
Tammy
May 1 2013, 05:20 PM
Francesca James who plays Evelyn also played 2 other characters on AMC in the past (Idk if that could be why you finder her familiar though...lol)
Oh yeahhhh she played Kitty and Kelly!!! Thank you that was bugging me lol.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

LOVE!!

Posted Image

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I find AMC getting worse each passing day.

Cupcake06

AllmyDaysatGh
May 1 2013, 08:29 PM
Don't do this to me, AllmyDays! :wub:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Cupcake06
May 1 2013, 09:26 PM
AllmyDaysatGh
May 1 2013, 08:29 PM
Don't do this to me, AllmyDays! :wub:
I know, seriously; now i'm wondering why i haven't made a Cara/David vid.

nightfan

Drew
May 1 2013, 09:25 PM
I find AMC getting worse each passing day.
Not for me! It's all about Celia finding her way to Pete. :wub:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

And her nameless guardian.

It's all too James Reilly for me.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Since no one mention it

so todd from sweet vally hiha is now jr

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply