Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Week of April 29th Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 28 2013, 04:53 PM (2,980 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

AMC: Week of April 29th Discussion

Posted Image

**If this thread gets enough action we may go to daily instead**
Attached to this post:
Attachments: AMC_.jpg (22.42 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
King
Member Avatar

I like AJ and Miranda, but I am not really into anything else. To AMC's credit, I was never a big AMC fan. I thought it would be more of a reboot and try to grab some new fans, but I don't think that is the case.

Paul8148

Throught Vincent ruled todays episode

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

He totally did. VI killed it. The monologue over JR's body, questioning Cara about the baby. Angie defending David to Jesse was a great sight to see. Love David and Angie's growing friendship. Looking forward to Monday's episode.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Both shows are picking up!

Vincent Irizarry (David) had me in tears in his scenes with JR and Cara. Eden Riegel (Bianca) scene at Marissa's grave was also emotional.

Debbi Morgan (Angie) also did very well, as always. She's so real with her character.

A total of 3 gunshots (actually one) went off after the finale meaning JR killed Marissa and Tad. AJ asked Dixie Tuesday if she visit the hospital or the cementery. That, to me confirmed Tad is dead. I think Michael E. Knight has retired and doesn't plan on returning since he's in LA.

Kudos to AJ for knocking out Hunter. I don't see what Miranda sees in him. Sally?!? They couldn't give her a better name than that. I cried with laughter when I found out her name.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Paul8148
May 2 2013, 11:12 AM
Throught Vincent ruled todays episode
I thought him & Lindsay both did. Powerhouse performances from both, they had real tears streaming down their faces & they were just so into it. i'm really loving this story so far!

AJ & Miranda are the best.

I was liking Hunter at the Chandler mansion (LOL @ his "What's up, kid?" line to AJ) but those scenes at Jane's were the absolute worst, I couldn't believe his terrible acting! I was truly cringing. Felt SO bad for Miranda
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, May 2 2013, 12:57 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

David went to prison because of JR,he was trying to stop him from murder.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

David was trying to stop JR, but the gun went off shooting Marissa. That's when David shot JR.
Edited by Deverauxfan, May 2 2013, 01:41 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
May 2 2013, 01:32 PM
David was trying to stop JR, but the gun went off shooting Marissa. That's when David shot JR.
I'm thinking JR was aiming for Bianca, but who knows for sure....I'm sure they'll tell us down the road.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Wow David is back 5 minutes and wanting to kill JR already lol.

nightfan

Partnersincrime
May 2 2013, 08:20 AM
Since no one mention it

so todd from sweet vally hiha is now jr
Knew I recognized him from somewhere!

In other news, I'm not thrilled that 13-year-old Miranda is prancing around in just a bra. This is not appropriate.

nightfan

Drew
May 2 2013, 05:10 AM
And her nameless guardian.

It's all too James Reilly for me.
I think it's mysterious and intriguing. Besides, the guardian has to be a man on canvas, right? Am hoping it's someone shocking.

nightfan

King
May 2 2013, 11:07 AM
I like AJ and Miranda, but I am not really into anything else. To AMC's credit, I was never a big AMC fan. I thought it would be more of a reboot and try to grab some new fans, but I don't think that is the case.
Disagree. I've watched AMC over the years, in and out (Bianca's coming out, Dixie's death, the Crystal ball, the Babe era, etc.) and am now a devoted viewer. 30 minutes rocks, too!

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Vincent and Debbi have been top notch and I'm really intrigued by AJ/Miranda. I'm really wondering where Tad is, now that we see JR is the one in the coma and Marissa is deceased.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Someone refresh my memory... when did Marissa become a lesbian? Or was she bisexual and I just don't remember? lol

nightfan

"Use your judgment," Bianca, really? And your daughter's THIRTEEN? Give her a curfew. Tell her date that so he knows that curfew and you KNOW he knows that curfew.
Very disappointed in Bianca for this poor parenting choice.
She's a good mom, over all, but this was a misstep.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Miranda can't be thirteen. Fifteen maybe.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Gabrielle is thirteen. Miranda is older. I think she's 16 or 17.
Edited by Deverauxfan, May 3 2013, 10:03 PM.

nightfan

Oh, thanks for the corrections, guys. Who is 13?! Ha... I'm very confused. Could have sworn a fan said that Miranda was 13. And sorry, she doesn't look like 17 to me. The actress looks young for her age if she is! I really thought 15, at most.

Anyway, watching the part where AJ decked the jerk. Cheer!

And holy smokes, my favorite new couple, Celia and Pete are turning up the romance! "Look down." Yes! Yes! Yes! Look down! Yes, they finally have some semblance of a connection after all the near misses!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

nightfan
May 2 2013, 07:06 PM
Partnersincrime
May 2 2013, 08:20 AM
Since no one mention it

so todd from sweet vally hiha is now jr
Knew I recognized him from somewhere!

In other news, I'm not thrilled that 13-year-old Miranda is prancing around in just a bra. This is not appropriate.
I thought it was more inapproriate that someone that tiny was talking about eating too many carbs.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

King
May 2 2013, 11:07 AM
These are my thoughts.

There is huge potential with the Miranda/AJ/Pete/Celia quad and IMO should be fronting the reboot with Opal/Adam/Brooke/Dixie supporting them, and the Hubbards as the B story.

I don't really see the point of all these disconnected limbo couples like Dixie, Zach and JR otherwise. Or whatever Theresa Lopez Fitzgerald's calling herself these days and David.
Edited by Drew, May 2 2013, 09:37 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply