Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Week of April 29th Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 28 2013, 04:53 PM (2,985 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

AMC: Week of April 29th Discussion

Posted Image

**If this thread gets enough action we may go to daily instead**
Attached to this post:
Attachments: AMC_.jpg (22.42 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Tammy
May 2 2013, 08:01 PM
Someone refresh my memory... when did Marissa become a lesbian? Or was she bisexual and I just don't remember? lol
It just magically happened in the midst of the Summer when the show was canceled. After Bianca admitted her feelings for her, suddenly Marissa was like "Omg I have feelings for you too, Binx. Have for a while now but tried to ignore it <3 <3 <3" and they became a full on couple.

Checkers
Member Avatar

soapcentral.com ‏@soapcentral 22m
@allmychildren was #1 or #2 every day on @iTunes; @onelifetolive finished every day in top 4!

Cady McClain ‏@realcadymcclain 26m
AMC rules iTunes!! @allmychildren pic.twitter.com/av9dA8BnOh

Posted Image
Edited by Checkers, May 3 2013, 04:48 PM.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I'm over the moon ALL MY CHILDREN was #! all week! Deserved! :) :) :) :rockon:

amb2kool

awww I was really hoping Marissa wasn't killed.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I liked AMC's episodes for the most part. It's just starting so I'm willing to give it time to get things together more. I like that the opening has character names at least for now, they could do away with those later once the show and newer characters are more established. At least people aren't dancing around on a black set like with OLTL's opening but I do like OLTL's theme music better.

nightfan

Why no discussion on More AMC? I'm watching now. Psyched!

Jo Ann Zinaman

Hello BuffyLoverLori. Cassandra is the Baby that Angie found and Adopted on Either Loving or The City. Cassandra is the Girl that is Handcuffed to the Bed. David Saved Cara's Life when she was 12 and had Leukemia. David is Griffith's Mentor. Cara was upset about Tad going back to Dixie and David was Comforting her and They had Sex. Cara got Pregnant with David's Baby. Only Cara and Later Angie was on David's Side. However, David Shot JR and was in Prison and Probably Griffith Talked Cara in to not Letting David be A Father to her Baby. Either Cara got An Abortion OR Cara gave the Baby Away. I had Hoped that if All My Children had Stayed on ABC that One Time David could just Raise the Baby without Anybody Taking the Baby away from him. However, Even Anna Told David to get out of the Hospital and not be A Part of Leora's Life. I had seen that in Scenes on You Tube. Jody

Jo Ann Zinaman

Hello Wreckless Love. The Blond Boy and the Girl that he is with are Adam's Grandson AJ and the Girl is Erica's Granddaughter Miranda. The Boy with Opal is her son Petey and Palmer was his Father. The Woman that is in Charge of the Girl that Petey is Interested in used to Play Kitty and Kelly who was Married to Linc and was Involved with Myrtle. The Girl that is Handcuffed to the Bed was Adopted by Angie on Either Loving or The City. Her Name is Cassandra. I Presume that you know the Adults. The Person in the Coma is JR. The Other Person that Played JR is now on The Bold And The Beautiful. Jody

Jo Ann Zinaman

Hello Tammy. The Woman that Talks to Celia about her Guardian is Played by Francesca James and She used to be Kitty and Kelly. Both Kitty and Kelly were Married to Linc and They had Storyline with Myrtle. Jody

Jo Ann Zinaman

Hello King Of Hearts. Actually, Tad is Alive. Dixie has Talked to Tad Twice I think on the Phone. However, We only saw Dixie and we did not see Tad on the Other End of the Phone Conversation. Tad is on Assignment which I think may be A Case since Tad was A PI. That Actually is the Best way to do this. I thought Tad had A Fight with Dixie and Left Pine Valley. Then, I thought Tad would get Homesick and come back to Pine Valley. However, now Tad will come back when He Finishes his Assignment or Solves his Case. I am Thinking and I Hope that Michael Knight will Tape in the Second Round of Taping. There is Another Reason why Tad has to come back because of who is Returning to Pine Valley. Jody

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply