Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Week of April 29th Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 28 2013, 04:55 PM (4,380 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

OLTL: Week of April 29th Discussion

Posted Image

**If this thread gets enough action we may go to daily instead**
Attached to this post:
Attachments: _OLTL.jpg (29.58 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Jo Ann Zinaman

Hello Grandpa Hughes. People keep getting Mixed Up with This. HULU will keep An Episode Online for 10 Days and then That Episode will be Taken Off the Internet or Deleted. Hulu Plus has A Free Trial and I don't know if that is 1 Week or maybe 2 Weeks or even Happens to be 10 Days or if It is for 1 Month. You have to have the Internet to Watch One Life To Live and All My Children Unless you Live in Canada. There is A Cable Channel Called FX Canada that Shows One Life To Live and All My Children. Otherwise, You have to have the Internet and You Type www.toln.com OR You Type www.theonlinenetwork.com and You will be on The Online Network Page. You can Watch One Life To Live and All My Children on This Page. This Is FREE. Jody

Jo Ann Zinaman

Hello LPS. You can Watch on HULU and The Shows Are Always FREE. However, You can Watch for Example the First Show on One Life To Live for 10 Days, but then That Episode will be Deleted. It is that way with All The Episodes on HULU. However, Hulu Plus which is Not Free will Let you Watch The First Episode Any Time you want and It will Not be Deleted. It is that way with All The Episodes. You can Download the Episodes on ITunes and then you will Always have the Episodes. Jody

Jo Ann Zinaman

Hello BuffyLoverLori. I think it was on 2012 on ABC that Roger was Locked Up and was being Brainwashed. It Turned out that He was Really Todd Manning. He went to Llanview and People didn't believe him when he Claimed to be the Real Todd Manning. Then, Irene Turned Up and Viki was Shocked that her Best Friend from College who had been Dead I think for 30 Years was Alive. Irene Told Everybody that Roger was Todd and that Trevor was Victor Lord Jr and They were Twins. Roger was Upset that Trevor had been Living his Life and even had been Part of him getting Locked Up so Roger Shot Trevor. Jody

Jo Ann Zinaman

Hello EJBread. It's Easier for me to Remember this than Your Entire Name. Sorry about that. You having Hulu Plus has Nothing to do with whether Hulu will Always be Free. The way that might have Worked is that Hulu is Free and if Hulu Decided to not have Advertisements so then Hulu would Charge A Fee for People to Watch. Hulu is Free, but People have to Watch on A Computer. If People want to Watch on I Pod or I Pad or A Tablet, then They have to have Hulu Plus and Pay A Fee. People can Download ITunes, but They have to Pay A Fee. People Can Type www.toln.com OR www.theonlinenetwork.com and It will Take them to The Online Network Page and They can Watch One Life To Live or All My Children and It will be FREE. Jody

Jo Ann Zinaman

Hello PsychoFan. I Cried when Tea kept saying Victor You're Alive You're Alive and then They Kissed. Then, I Cried when Jack Realized that Victor was Alive and then Jack Hugged Victor. I Started to Tear Up when Dani Hugged Victor, but I didn't really Cry. I guess They didn't do that Long Enough for me to Cry. Jody

Jo Ann Zinaman

Hey Miss RHI. Wouldn't It be Great if That Organization that has Tattoos on Their Arms Abducted Victor and Victor found out that They had His and Tea's Baby? Then, He could Grab the Baby and Escape and come back to Llanview and to Tea and Dani with Their Baby and Her Brother. Trevor would have 5 Weeks to Do Client's List or whatever Cable Show wants him at that Time. Then, Trevor could Tape the Next Round and I don't know if maybe It would be the July Sweeps that Victor comes home with His and Tea's Baby. As A Matter of Fact, I think Trevor could be Taping now because One Life To Live was Taping in March. Jody

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Hello Jo Ann Zinaman. Glad you're enjoying the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply