Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/29
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 12:50 AM (21,726 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Hopefully someone beats her with a bag of oranges.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

lysie
May 4 2013, 07:18 PM
If no one else wants to do it, I volunteer... :whip: :jedi:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

tomsawyer
May 4 2013, 05:27 PM
I can't believe Rafe is going to be in the hospital for nearly three months?!?! If so, he's got to be in a coma for quite awhile, since i assume he won't do three months of scenes from his hospital bed. It makes me think CS couldn't start right away, so they decided to keep Rafe in a coma for awhile until his PT could arrive.
Seriously I told ya'll that Rafe was going to be in a coma for months....some of you didn't believe me...you should really start believing me you know ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 4 2013, 07:31 PM
tomsawyer
I can't believe Rafe is going to be in the hospital for nearly three months?!?! If so, he's got to be in a coma for quite awhile, since i assume he won't do three months of scenes from his hospital bed. It makes me think CS couldn't start right away, so they decided to keep Rafe in a coma for awhile until his PT could arrive.
Seriously I told ya'll that Rafe was going to be in a coma for months....some of you didn't believe me...you should really start believing me you know ;)
I think you have earned the right to do a "I told you so" dance!

Dang I hate that he's in the hospital so long. I hope she stays in jail as long as he is stuck in the hospital..and I hope they never show her and she gets backburned, and EJ gets with Nicole while Sami is away the kids start saying they want to always live with Nicole and not go back with Sami.....WOW!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

MissLola
May 4 2013, 05:51 PM
There was a tweet a few months ago from a guy playing someone named Seth? and he was getting beaten up by Rafe. Not sure of the airdates. But it seems that this is Rafe's year to be in and out if the hospital. Last year was Nicole. Before that was Ej.
I'm pretty sure many people assumed that this guy was getting beat up by Rafe....simply because of the still pic that came with the post...what many might not have realized was that maybe the pic was taken in the middle of a fight scene and we didn't get the end of the scene with Rafe knocked unconscious and left comatose.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 4 2013, 07:44 PM
MissLola
There was a tweet a few months ago from a guy playing someone named Seth? and he was getting beaten up by Rafe. Not sure of the airdates. But it seems that this is Rafe's year to be in and out if the hospital. Last year was Nicole. Before that was Ej.
I'm pretty sure many people assumed that this guy was getting beat up by Rafe....simply because of the still pic that came with the post...what many might not have realized was that maybe the pic was taken in the middle of a fight scene and we didn't get the end of the scene with Rafe knocked unconscious and left comatose.....
That could be the case. But I was also taking into consideration the preview for next week which makes it seem like Rafe gets knocked out from behind, unaware of what was happening.
Online Profile Goto Top

samwel

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
well Stefano is not making Sami sleep with Rafe to break up RATE/EJAMI, so not quite but seriously, how do we know he is OOC all of this time?

Quote:

Dang I hate that he's in the hospital so long. I hope she stays in jail as long as he is stuck in the hospital..and I hope they never show her and she gets backburned, and EJ gets with Nicole while Sami is away the kids start saying they want to always live with Nicole and not go back with Sami.....WOW!!

from what we know, AS taped five days the week this script is from, so its Sami and EJ against the world :cheer: James wasn't kidding when he said Sweevil EJAMI is coming :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

MissLola
May 4 2013, 08:00 PM
LuvingLumi
May 4 2013, 07:44 PM
MissLola
That could be the case. But I was also taking into consideration the preview for next week which makes it seem like Rafe gets knocked out from behind, unaware of what was happening.
unless his super dooper powers makes him get up and able to beat the shit out of the guy before he is knocked out again enough to last lord know how long :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

The irony of it all is that when she commits a crime she gets off Scott free. This, she'll probably be framed for.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

samwel
May 4 2013, 08:08 PM
James wasn't kidding when he said Sweevil EJAMI is coming :wub2:
The Gospel according to King James. :huh:
Oh, well.
In other news.............
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

Cathalina
May 4 2013, 08:15 PM
The irony of it all is that when she commits a crime she gets off Scott free. This, she'll probably be framed for.
LOL! Very true! Sami's committed dozens (hundreds?) of crimes, but the only time she went to prison was when she was framed for killing Franco. On soap operas, the guilty people rarely go to jail, and innocent people are always sent to jail! (I guess the moral of the story is, "The only way to stay out of jail is to commit a bunch of crimes!")
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lysie
you beat me to it. i was gonna post the same thing.

i hope Sami gets a fabulous orange jumpsuit & some super-white step-ups too.
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 4 2013, 08:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't want to start a fight because it's not that far off anyway; however, James' words are being changed a bit. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

lysie
May 4 2013, 08:46 PM
I don't want to start a fight because it's not that far off anyway; however, James' words are being changed a bit. ;)
Hmmmmm. It's always in the translation, isn't it? :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Supergirlx2
May 4 2013, 08:31 PM
lysie

Wait..........does orange go with pink streak?
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

lysie
:huh: what was changed? per several accounts he was talking about them both.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
I was scared to get my hopes up so high.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

samwel
May 4 2013, 08:58 PM
lysie
When he was talking about sweevil, he was talking about EJ. He talked about Sami, too, but not with that word.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

lysie
May 4 2013, 09:02 PM
samwel
May 4 2013, 08:58 PM
lysie
When he was talking about sweevil, he was talking about EJ. He talked about Sami, too, but not with that word.
thanks
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 4 2013, 08:53 PM
Supergirlx2
May 4 2013, 08:31 PM
lysie

Wait..........does orange go with pink streak?
Instead of postponing the wedding for Sami's trial they can go all out and have a jailhouse rock nuptial! Days could hire a special choreographer for the other inmates, Ej could preform his now notorious hip swivel, Sami in stunning orange to offset her pink steak, it'd be marvelous!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic