Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/29
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 12:50 AM (21,740 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

ladyofthelake
May 4 2013, 08:53 PM
Supergirlx2
May 4 2013, 08:31 PM
lysie
May 4 2013, 07:18 PM
Hopefully someone beats her with a bag of oranges.
you beat me to it. i was gonna post the same thing.

i hope Sami gets a fabulous orange jumpsuit & some super-white step-ups too.
Wait..........does orange go with pink streak?
considering every other color seems to go with pink, i'm gonna say YES!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

Hamilton
May 4 2013, 09:20 PM
ladyofthelake
Supergirlx2
lysie

Instead of postponing the wedding for Sami's trial they can go all out and have a jailhouse rock nuptial! Days could hire a special choreographer for the other inmates, Ej could preform his now notorious hip swivel, Sami in stunning orange to offset her pink steak, it'd be marvelous!
Susan Banks would totally have an apoplexy of joy if this were to happen!

BTW, if EJ and Sami actually do get married, Susan had better attend the wedding! Now that Eileen Davidson is on DAYS, I'm hoping for at least one appearance by Susan, and an EJ/Sami wedding would be the perfect opportunity for Susan to visit Salem.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mirabella

Hamilton
ladyofthelake
Supergirlx2
lysie

Instead of postponing the wedding for Sami's trial they can go all out and have a jailhouse rock nuptial! Days could hire a special choreographer for the other inmates, Ej could preform his now notorious hip swivel, Sami in stunning orange to offset her pink steak, it'd be marvelous!
LOL! That should help to bring up the ratings. What a hillarious episode that would be. I love it....all of it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I guess Nick can come forward with evidence that Sami shot Ej, then I can see her getting arrested at the Ejami wedding... If it doesn't go through then they'll marry in jail to avoid Ej testifying against Sami... This is boring and predictable
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I'm thinking after almost using the gun on Nick, Sami gets scared and tosses it in some back alley, later the person who attacks Rafe finds the gun and uses it to hit him in the head and somehow the gun is traced back to Sami....probably with Kate's help and Sami will need Rafe to come out of his coma to prove her innocence.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I think he gets hit with some pipe or something
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 4 2013, 10:34 PM
I'm thinking after almost using the gun on Nick, Sami gets scared and tosses it in some back alley, later the person who attacks Rafe finds the gun and uses it to hit him in the head and somehow the gun is traced back to Sami....probably with Kate's help and Sami will need Rafe to come out of his coma to prove her innocence.
I think it is all Stefano's doing and I can't wait to see how he pulls it off!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

LuvingLumi
May 4 2013, 11:09 PM
I think he gets hit with some pipe or something
So it was Mr. Green in the study with the pipe?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Carly
May 4 2013, 09:44 PM
Hamilton
ladyofthelake
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Susan Banks would totally have an apoplexy of joy if this were to happen!

BTW, if EJ and Sami actually do get married, Susan had better attend the wedding! Now that Eileen Davidson is on DAYS, I'm hoping for at least one appearance by Susan, and an EJ/Sami wedding would be the perfect opportunity for Susan to visit Salem.
idk, Susan didn't like Sami at all. I imagine she'd find it heretical to see Elvis used to support a marriage between her baby boy and satan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KateMansi: @theglorialoring and I at the @jdrfla gala. #days #jdrf http://instagram.com/p/Y6acz2wlfP/
http://twitter.com/#!/KateMansi/status/330958861626392578

Posted Image
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 5 2013, 02:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Hamilton
May 4 2013, 11:27 PM
camera shy
May 4 2013, 10:34 PM
I think it is all Stefano's doing and I can't wait to see how he pulls it off!
I agree on this. Also, that gun has got to come up again. Still, this is really far ahead, so Sami probably goes to jail for something we haven't seen yet. I bet you Stefano lets the Scooby gang think they have taken him down and then decides to let them all know who the Phoenix truly is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Jason47
May 4 2013, 07:15 PM
Posted Image

Shayla Quinn, who plays Paula the nanny/babysitter of Johnny/Sydney, appears in some photos on Instagram. The episodes featured were taped on April 15 and will air on August 19 (Sami & Rafe scenes) and a mention of a Marlena voiceover for August 21.

12151 MON 8/19/13 Same Day
12152 TUE 8/20/13 Same Day
12153 WED 8/21/13 Same Day, Now Night
12158 WED 8/28/13 Same Day

Marlena has a VOICEOVER for 12153 (8/21/13) in the last act (Act 7-Scene F)

Sami is in jail for 12151 (8/19/13) for the Sami's Jail Cell scenes, which also feature EJ, and Caroline showing up for the last three scenes.
The Sami's Jail Cell scene begins the August 19 episode and features Sami and EJ.
Sami is featured in all 8 acts of 8/19 in Act T-Scene A, Act 1-Scene A, Act 2-Scene C, Act 3-Scene C, Act 4-Scene A, Act 5-Scene B, Act 6-Scene A, and Act 7-Scene.

Rafe's Hospital Room (with Rafe & Kate) is also featured in this episode, with his scenes airing right before or after the Sami's Jail Cell scenes in each act.
Those scenes will be Act T-Scene B, Act 1-Scene B, Act 2-Scene B, Act 3-Scene D, Act 4-Scene B and Act 5-Scene C...before the photo cuts off.

Any idea who is Jon.... (or Jor..., or Jom....) in the scenes with Rafe (at the bottom of the page)? It's definitely not "h" there for Johnny. Dr.Jones would be written as Daniel I guess. A new character?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Probably the physical therapist.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

thepadange
May 5 2013, 08:50 AM
Any idea who is Jon.... (or Jor..., or Jom....) in the scenes with Rafe (at the bottom of the page)? It's definitely not "h" there for Johnny. Dr.Jones would be written as Daniel I guess. A new character?
I'm wondering if it's Chrishnell's new character - maybe her name is Jordan?
Online Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I thought that Jen Lilly was going to be the PT?
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 5 2013, 08:57 AM
thepadange
May 5 2013, 08:50 AM
I'm wondering if it's Chrishnell's new character - maybe her name is Jordan?
That would be my guess... the physical therapist/Rafe's new love interest. I believe she said she would be onscreen in early August and this scene is for August 19th, so it would fit timewise.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Sami in jail? EJ by her side? Love it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

marie1969

JamaicanBeauty7
May 5 2013, 11:00 AM
Sami in jail? EJ by her side? Love it!
me too. It does sound like Sami is going to get in all sort of trouble and Ej will be by her side and having her back kind of bonnie and clyde. When Ej gets himself in trouble too, Sami will return the favor by stand by her man. :wub:

Awesome. I should be a rocky ride this summer full of twist and turns sparkled with some romance. perfect recipe for success. can't wait. :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

:x I'm having simultaneous visions of Tammy Wynette and Patty Simcox right now. And they're not pleasant.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Technically, just because EJ is visiting Sami in jail, it doesn't mean that he's by her side. He could be there to bitch her out about something or threaten her in some way.
I'm just saying...
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic