Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/29
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 12:50 AM (21,728 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 11:57 AM
Technically, just because EJ is visiting Sami in jail, it doesn't mean that he's by her side. He could be there to bitch her out about something or threaten her in some way.
I'm just saying...
One can only hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

ladyofthelake
May 5 2013, 11:58 AM
Supergirlx2
Technically, just because EJ is visiting Sami in jail, it doesn't mean that he's by her side. He could be there to bitch her out about something or threaten her in some way.
I'm just saying...
One can only hope.
doubtful.

This is the guy who gets turned on by her being bad, when she does something his first reaction is how they can deal with the consequences and who she risked everything for to save last year. That's his girl in there, at her side to support is where he will be IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Supergirlx2
I'm just saying...
One can only hope.
I'm with you on this one, can it happen and spare us AS trying to act. I'd be better able to deal with her ias long as EJ stops kissing her rear end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

samwel
May 5 2013, 12:02 PM
ladyofthelake
Supergirlx2
I'm just saying...
One can only hope.
doubtful.

This is the guy who gets turned on by her being bad, when she does something his first reaction is how they can deal with the consequences and who she risked everything for to save last year. That's his girl in there, at her side to support is where he will be IMO.
Well, I can only console myself with the fact that sooner or later, this too shall pass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
May 5 2013, 12:07 PM
samwel
ladyofthelake
Supergirlx2
I'm just saying...
One can only hope.
doubtful.

Well, I can only console myself with the fact that sooner or later, this too shall pass.
Amen!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Patty Simcox, the bad seed of Rydell High.

I swear that I was well into my 20s before I ever actually understood what that line was or what it actually meant. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

samwel
ladyofthelake
Supergirlx2
I'm just saying...
One can only hope.
doubtful.

and yet, he's also the one that made her think that their kid was dead. So as much as there's the "EJ will do anything for Sami" argument, there's also the "EJ will do anything to Sami" argument. A lot can happen in 3.5 months.
Online Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

freddie smith @freddiemsmith
New Incentive! and only one left. Check it out
View summary
http://t.co/yguoUQsj9W

Lets start a Trend. What's your Addiction? @AddictsAnon
View photo
http://t.co/guHH9Wqo7D

Post a photo of yourselves with your addiction written down :)
https://twitter.com/freddiemsmith/status/331153687844118529
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 01:56 PM
samwel
ladyofthelake
Supergirlx2
I'm just saying...
One can only hope.
doubtful.

and yet, he's also the one that made her think that their kid was dead. So as much as there's the "EJ will do anything for Sami" argument, there's also the "EJ will do anything to Sami" argument. A lot can happen in 3.5 months.
and one of this is not EJAMI being apart and that is the only way your scenario can happen, so like I said, doubtful -_-
Edited by samwel, May 5 2013, 05:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

samwel
May 5 2013, 05:22 PM
Supergirlx2
samwel
ladyofthelake

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
doubtful.

and one of this is not EJAMI being apart and that is the only way your scenario can happen, so like I said, doubtful -_-
how do you know for a fact that Sami & EJ are still together? Sharing scenes doesn't imply anything.
Online Profile Goto Top

samwel

Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 06:51 PM
samwel
Supergirlx2
samwel

how do you know for a fact that Sami & EJ are still together? Sharing scenes doesn't imply anything.
we will see :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

samwel
May 5 2013, 07:06 PM
Supergirlx2
samwel
Supergirlx2

we will see :D
Posted Image

And in other news..................Carnac's back in town!

Tomorrow's Monday! New tweet thread!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
samwel
Supergirlx2
samwel

Yes, for all we know they could be fighting/killing one another, etc. My preference is for the latter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I think at this point I am totally open to an in depth conversation about Fetch. :whistling:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

OT- Did Arianne Zucker give an interview yet about her Emmy nomination?
Edited by Deverauxfan, May 5 2013, 09:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Yes. The very first person she told was her pretty little daughter :D

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-fave-celebrates-second-emmy-nom
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
May 5 2013, 09:46 PM
Yes. The very first person she told was her pretty little daughter :D

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-fave-celebrates-second-emmy-nom
Very nice interview. Thanks for posting it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

marie1969
May 5 2013, 11:25 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 5 2013, 11:00 AM
Sami in jail? EJ by her side? Love it!
me too. It does sound like Sami is going to get in all sort of trouble and Ej will be by her side and having her back kind of bonnie and clyde. When Ej gets himself in trouble too, Sami will return the favor by stand by her man. :wub:

Awesome. I should be a rocky ride this summer full of twist and turns sparkled with some romance. perfect recipe for success. can't wait. :cheer:

ITA! This is the most excited I've been about Days since well..EVER! Team Ejami against the world or at least Salem! Thank you Soap gods!
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 5 2013, 07:46 PM
Supergirlx2
samwel
Supergirlx2

Yes, for all we know they could be fighting/killing one another, etc. My preference is for the latter.

Although no one can know 100% I think its 99.9% they are still together from all the interviews with JS and AS and they conversations that fans have had with JS at the most recent fan event. It's a soap so of course we can be totally sure, but I'd bet on Ejami still being together. Therefore I am one happy fan!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I think we pretty well know that EJ and Sami will be together. The "EJ and Sami against the world" stuff is what seems to be coming from nowhere.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic