Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/29
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 12:50 AM (21,994 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

soapgal
May 5 2013, 10:26 PM
blueskies
May 5 2013, 07:46 PM
Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 06:51 PM
samwel
May 5 2013, 05:22 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
how do you know for a fact that Sami & EJ are still together? Sharing scenes doesn't imply anything.
Yes, for all we know they could be fighting/killing one another, etc. My preference is for the latter.

Although no one can know 100% I think its 99.9% they are still together from all the interviews with JS and AS and they conversations that fans have had with JS at the most recent fan event. It's a soap so of course we can be totally sure, but I'd bet on Ejami still being together. Therefore I am one happy fan!
when actors give interviews, they often talk about things occurring now, as things happening 3.5 months from now are under a gag order, and not really relevant at the present moment. For example, Kristian was asked many times what we can expect re: Hope & she responded each time with "if i say anything, i won't have a job to go to".
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 10:38 PM
soapgal
blueskies
Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 06:51 PM

Yes, for all we know they could be fighting/killing one another, etc. My preference is for the latter.

Although no one can know 100% I think its 99.9% they are still together from all the interviews with JS and AS and they conversations that fans have had with JS at the most recent fan event. It's a soap so of course we can be totally sure, but I'd bet on Ejami still being together. Therefore I am one happy fan!
when actors give interviews, they often talk about things occurring now, as things happening 3.5 months from now are under a gag order, and not really relevant at the present moment. For example, Kristian was asked many times what we can expect re: Hope & she responded each time with "if i say anything, i won't have a job to go to".
James pretty much said that it's going to be EJami for the forseeable future in ATL. I don't remember how he worded it because he said it several different times all day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Moving on from Ejami,

Did anything come out of Atlanta about storylines we could be excited about seeing?

I haven't seen any mention of anything other than EJ & Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
May 5 2013, 10:40 PM
Supergirlx2
soapgal
blueskies

James pretty much said that it's going to be EJami for the forseeable future in ATL. I don't remember how he worded it because he said it several different times all day.
You know, as much as I don't like Ejami, I'm really at the point where I don't want to see Sami with anyone. She just wears me out....it's actually sad, she was probably my favorite stand-alone character for a number of years (well, through about 2004/2005).
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

concerned
May 5 2013, 10:42 PM
Moving on from Ejami,

Did anything come out of Atlanta about storylines we could be excited about seeing?

That's all I heard anything about. Ari said Ericole would continue moving slowly, but that's all I heard her say about it. Wally said he'd be on a lot more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 5 2013, 10:44 PM
lysie
Supergirlx2
soapgal

You know, as much as I don't like Ejami, I'm really at the point where I don't want to see Sami with anyone. She just wears me out....it's actually sad, she was probably my favorite stand-alone character for a number of years (well, through about 2004/2005).
I want to see her dead. Every other character that's been on as long as her has had at least one fake death and significant time offscreen. They've taken away everything that made the character stand out before anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
May 5 2013, 10:45 PM
concerned
Moving on from Ejami,

That's all I heard anything about. Ari said Ericole would continue moving slowly, but that's all I heard her say about it. Wally said he'd be on a lot more.
Thats a little depressing. Although Wally on a lot more will be a good thing hopefully.
Its a pity they aren't ramping up the speed with Ericole... the glacial pace is not doing a potentially good storyline any favours.
There must be a storyline speed somewhere between glacier and avalanche.

Were Eric Martslof and Shawn Christian and Lauren there?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

concerned
May 5 2013, 10:51 PM
lysie
May 5 2013, 10:45 PM
concerned
Moving on from Ejami,

Thats a little depressing. Although Wally on a lot more will be a good thing hopefully.
Its a pity they aren't ramping up the speed with Ericole... the glacial pace is not doing a potentially good storyline any favours.
There must be a storyline speed somewhere between glacier and avalanche.

Were Eric Martslof and Shawn Christian and Lauren there?
They were there. If they said anything spoilerish, I didn't hear it. Aside from James, no one was really talking about future stuff.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Supergirlx2
soapgal
blueskies

As long as none of Hope's scenes with Sami have her pimping EJami (at the very core since it would contradict her excitement pre-Nabi wedding attempt #1 about Safe), and Ciara & Vargas stay far away from Sami & EJ, i'll enjoy FF-ing through their scenes. hopefully, any future makeout/sex scenes will be in non-Hope/Ciara/Vargas episodes, or at the very least not directly before or after their scenes.

all this said, just because EJ & Sami are supposed to still be together doesn't mean that EJ can't rip into Sami when she's in jail.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
May 5 2013, 10:48 PM
blueskies
lysie
Supergirlx2

I want to see her dead. Every other character that's been on as long as her has had at least one fake death and significant time offscreen. They've taken away everything that made the character stand out before anyway.
We didn't even really get a break from Sami when Ali was on maternity leave. The first time we had Stan, & the second, i can't even remember, but i swear we didn't have much Sami-less time.

at this point, i'd be all for Sami rotting in prison for a few months - off screen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 11:02 PM
lysie
May 5 2013, 10:48 PM
blueskies
lysie

We didn't even really get a break from Sami when Ali was on maternity leave. The first time we had Stan, & the second, i can't even remember, but i swear we didn't have much Sami-less time.

at this point, i'd be all for Sami rotting in prison for a few months - off screen.
No, we didn't get a break from her either of those times. We got short breaks in 1995 and 2001. And neither of those short breaks compares to the kinds of breaks every other long lasting character on this show has had. We haven't been given a chance to miss her, and that's always a mistake.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 10:59 PM
lysie
Supergirlx2
soapgal

As long as none of Hope's scenes with Sami have her pimping EJami (at the very core since it would contradict her excitement pre-Nabi wedding attempt #1 about Safe), and Ciara & Vargas stay far away from Sami & EJ, i'll enjoy FF-ing through their scenes. hopefully, any future makeout/sex scenes will be in non-Hope/Ciara/Vargas episodes, or at the very least not directly before or after their scenes.

all this said, just because EJ & Sami are supposed to still be together doesn't mean that EJ can't rip into Sami when she's in jail.
Oh, he'll rip into Sami, alright... :teehee:

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.

Ok, I'm not sorry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 5 2013, 11:05 PM
Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 10:59 PM
lysie
Supergirlx2

Oh, he'll rip into Sami, alright... :teehee:

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.

Ok, I'm not sorry.
eeewwwwwwww.... la la la la la la la la...
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

WillFan
May 5 2013, 04:35 PM

freddie smith @freddiemsmith
Lets start a Trend. What's your Addiction? @AddictsAnon
View photo
http://t.co/guHH9Wqo7D

Sorry to interrupt all the EJ/Sami talk, but DAMN that picture of Freddie Smith is ADORABLE. :wub2: messy hair and all!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Freddie❤

supercool74
May 5 2013, 11:21 PM
WillFan
May 5 2013, 04:35 PM

freddie smith @freddiemsmith
Lets start a Trend. What's your Addiction? @AddictsAnon
View photo
http://t.co/guHH9Wqo7D

Sorry to interrupt all the EJ/Sami talk, but DAMN that picture of Freddie Smith is ADORABLE. :wub2: messy hair and all!
And him being addicted to Mario Kart is about the cutest thing EVER. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic