Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/29
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 12:50 AM (21,733 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
May 1 2013, 11:24 PM
Deidre Hall @DeidreHall
@eileen_davidson Right!!! I'll tell them what had us screaming and I'll get called upstairs for divulging story! Make em wait! Were you OK??
Snds like Marlena & Kristen get into a big physical altercation and perhaps Deidre may have accidentally hurt Eileen in the process...thus the "are you ok?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Anyone remember when fans picketed NBC Studios because they thought Marlena had been killed by the Salem Strangler? (In the end, her twin was the victim.) Those were the days -- when DAYS writing was more fun -- and Marlena had a great storyline. Ah, memories!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JoeBucs32
May 2 2013, 10:59 AM
Anyone remember when fans picketed NBC Studios because they thought Marlena had been killed by the Salem Strangler? (In the end, her twin was the victim.) Those were the days -- when DAYS writing was more fun -- and Marlena had a great storyline. Ah, memories!
Those were also the days when shows only taped a couple of weeks in advance and you really didn't know what was going to happen or how stories would turn out or all the behind the scenes goings on months in advance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

DJsMommy
May 1 2013, 07:21 PM
Poker Face
May 1 2013, 05:58 PM
WillFan
May 1 2013, 12:33 PM
Blake Berris @BlakeBerris
Lookin golden @Ari_Zucker ! We're rooting for you! #DaytimeEmmys #DAYS @nbcdays
View photo
http://t.co/UQ2cmF2j49
they look so GOOD together!! OMG. I would be open for a Nick/Nicole pairing!! :flipoff:
I could go for it too, but not as long as he's being a homophobe. Father Eric just isn't doing it for me as a match for her & the thing with Vargas went belly up. Blake & Ari are my 2 favorite actors & I think they'd be fabulous together in any capacity.
I know, I was excited for Ericole as well but looks like they won't happen. I don't like Vargas with her. I always loved Bricole but they aren't happening either. I just want to see Nicole to be happy for once.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Poker Face
May 2 2013, 11:02 AM
DJsMommy
Poker Face
WillFan
May 1 2013, 12:33 PM
Blake Berris @BlakeBerris
Lookin golden @Ari_Zucker ! We're rooting for you! #DaytimeEmmys #DAYS @nbcdays
View photo
http://t.co/UQ2cmF2j49
they look so GOOD together!! OMG. I would be open for a Nick/Nicole pairing!! :flipoff:
I could go for it too, but not as long as he's being a homophobe. Father Eric just isn't doing it for me as a match for her & the thing with Vargas went belly up. Blake & Ari are my 2 favorite actors & I think they'd be fabulous together in any capacity.
I know, I was excited for Ericole as well but looks like they won't happen. I don't like Vargas with her. I always loved Bricole but they aren't happening either. I just want to see Nicole to be happy for once.
I get the impression that Ericole is a definitely go but the road there is slow.....and I don't mind and I dont' want her just boinking a bunch of guys in the process to get to Eric....let her fantasies continue and let's start his fantasies so we can see both feeling the same way and having to interact around one another.
Online Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar

AFaithL
May 1 2013, 11:05 PM
I don't know, but Deidre is now following Eileen on twitter, and she rarely follows anyone from Days.
Deidre has been following Eileen for some quite time now, she also follows Drake, Galen, Molly, Martha, Bill and Susan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
May 1 2013, 11:26 PM
Matt
May 1 2013, 11:24 PM
Deidre Hall @DeidreHall
@eileen_davidson Right!!! I'll tell them what had us screaming and I'll get called upstairs for divulging story! Make em wait! Were you OK??
Now I'm even more intrigued...
OMG. OMG. Maybe Marlena and KRisten got into a catfight or something. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Matt
May 1 2013, 11:33 PM
Deidre Hall @DeidreHall
@eileen_davidson I meant what I said today. You get the Good Sport Award!! And I'm sure you can give as good as you get!! When does it air??
OMG. what are they talking about here?? I'm so curious. I love that they r tweeting each other now! :D #KarlenaLOVE
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 2 2013, 11:05 AM
Poker Face
May 2 2013, 11:02 AM
DJsMommy
Poker Face

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://t.co/UQ2cmF2j49
I get the impression that Ericole is a definitely go but the road there is slow.....and I don't mind and I dont' want her just boinking a bunch of guys in the process to get to Eric....let her fantasies continue and let's start his fantasies so we can see both feeling the same way and having to interact around one another.
IKR. I'd rather SEE more Ericole's fantasies than Nicole sleeping with Vargas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

spartan
May 2 2013, 06:49 AM
Supergirlx2
May 2 2013, 02:03 AM
TheSean_Douglas: Want to congratulate Mrs Ari Zucker on her big nomination! You are so much fun to work with and care so much!! May the best woman win!! You!
https://twitter.com/thesean_douglas/status/329853135000588288

awwww... :wub2:
Well isn't he just about the sweetest thing. :wub: I'm gonna need Sean Douglas to stay on the show.
When I saw AZ in Atlanta last weekend I mentioned how hot Vargas is and asked if we can keep him. She was so cute about it - said she really, really would love to because he's not only hot but one of the nicest guys you'll ever know. Clearly, it's a mutual admiration society. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
I don't think anybody would fall for that these days, with the popular 'dead' character having an identical twin. I really don't see how anyone fell for it back then. Although, I guess those were the days before the audience was always on the lookout for a twist.
Edited by six, May 2 2013, 11:28 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Poker Face
May 2 2013, 11:06 AM
AFaithL
May 1 2013, 11:05 PM
I don't know, but Deidre is now following Eileen on twitter, and she rarely follows anyone from Days.
Deidre has been following Eileen for some quite time now, she also follows Drake, Galen, Molly, Martha, Bill and Susan.
She might have followed her a while back but she refollowed her yesterday. It showed up in my activity timeline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

six
May 2 2013, 11:26 AM
JoeBucs32
I don't think anybody would fall for that these days, with the popular 'dead' character having an identical twin. I really don't see how anyone fell for it back then. Although, I guess those were the days before the audience was always on the lookout for a twist.
I was watching then and I don't think I suspected at first that it was Marlena's twin who was killed. Maybe because we hadn't seen her for a while, so out of sight, out of mind. Of course, that plot hadn't yet been done to death either. I think the reveal came fairly quickly so there wasn't a lot of time to think about it.
Online Profile Goto Top

Sevprince

Posted Image

https://twitter.com/ShawnC4real
Edited by Sevprince, May 2 2013, 12:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Shawn Christian @ShawnC4real
Congrats @freddiemsmith @ChandlerMassey on Emmy nom. You guys put up consistently great work everyday. Great storytelling. #Proud
https://twitter.com/ShawnC4real/status/330003538564505601
Offline Profile Goto Top

mirabella

samwel
May 1 2013, 05:10 PM
Quote:

Forbidden Love:
Ha! Love it! EJ busted a move 4 Sami as he went out the door. Did u know he was gonna do that, @Ali_Sweeney? @IamJamesScott @nbcdays #EJami

Alison Sweeney:

@FL_EJami_Fans he told me he was gonna do 'something'... But yeah, that was v v surprising. #Days

:lol: loved his booty shake, WTG James :wub2:
OMG! My co-workers and I laughed our asses off at that girlie wiggle of his.....little tea pot all the way! That was hilarious but I don't think he intended it to be. That looked nothing like the masculine moves of the men who comprised StripDays. I will take any of the others over the effimate one that is Junior.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cherianne

I don't think there is ANYTHING effeminate about EJ, or about James Scott for that matter. Nothing wrong with a man having a feminine side, but I don't think this was any kind of illustration of that. I just think he was kind of "clowning around" during his "exit line."
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

mirabella
May 2 2013, 03:43 PM
samwel
Quote:

Forbidden Love:
Ha! Love it! EJ busted a move 4 Sami as he went out the door. Did u know he was gonna do that, @Ali_Sweeney? @IamJamesScott @nbcdays #EJami

Alison Sweeney:

@FL_EJami_Fans he told me he was gonna do 'something'... But yeah, that was v v surprising. #Days

OMG! My co-workers and I laughed our asses off at that girlie wiggle of his.....little tea pot all the way! That was hilarious but I don't think he intended it to be. That looked nothing like the masculine moves of the men who comprised StripDays. I will take any of the others over the effimate one that is Junior.
It was obviously a joke and not a serious attempt by James to be sexy. He has admitted in the past that he is not the next Danny Terrio and is not ashamed to admit it. As for the other studly men, GG seems to be embarassed of his performance as he had all the smooth moves of a frog in a blender and he was supposed to be coming off as Sexy. :blulaugh: . I almost choked on my lunch during that debacle.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 2 2013, 05:48 PM
mirabella
samwel
Quote:

Forbidden Love:

Alison Sweeney:

It was obviously a joke and not a serious attempt by James to be sexy. He has admitted in the past that he is not the next Danny Terrio and is not ashamed to admit it. As for the other studly men, GG seems to be embarassed of his performance as he had all the smooth moves of a frog in a blender and he was supposed to be coming off as Sexy. :blulaugh: . I almost choked on my lunch during that debacle.
I agree. EJ was totally making fun while doing it, and that's why it was adorkable.

GG said he was going for Rafe being uncomfortable. I thought more like RIDICULOUS. Rafe looked even more douchey doofus than normal.

And as much as the Tan Creeper bugs me, he was AMAZING. I could watch that gif all night. :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

mirabella
samwel
Quote:

Forbidden Love:

Alison Sweeney:

EJ's move did remind me of John Cleese in the Monty Python sketch about the Ministry of Silly Walks. :lol:
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic