Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 06:08 AM (10,317 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Oh God Drake is doing bad....what's happened to John
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Chandler Massey beefed up in a week. Will is looking FINE lately.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

blueskies
Apr 29 2013, 06:50 PM
I had to replay the scene where Ciara walks up to Kristen and then just stares at her until Kristen gets a bit freaked out, too funny, :lol:

edit, also the slightly creepy music in the background is perfect.
the whole initial Kristen/Ciara scene was priceless. I love her "Ciara. Ciara Brady."

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Lucas got a haircut and he looks damn hot!

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'm fairly certain when they start talking about Zack, Kristen calls her "Sarah". Could be she slurred name...but reallly sounded like Sarah.

blueskies
Member Avatar

omg, i love this Ciara takedown of Kristen. I do wonder if it will actually happen though...revenge against an 8-yr-old (even Ciara of the Corn) is a risky storyline.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 29 2013, 07:04 PM
i'm fairly certain when they start talking about Zack, Kristen calls her "Sarah". Could be she slurred name...but reallly sounded like Sarah.
That's what I heard too. Someone has some explainin' to do :glare:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I enjoyed the Ciara/Kristen conversation except for Kristen's bit about missing Lexie. Like, she barely knew Lexie and I think they only shared maybe 2 or 3 scenes way back when. If they had Kristen reveal that Stefano told Lexie about Kristen's island drama and after that Lexie secretly began contacting Kristen or whatever, then that would make sense of Kristen's comment today. But so far they haven't done that and it just feels like a huge "wtf" moment. :-/
Edited by Panda Panda, Apr 29 2013, 07:10 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Yeah LUMI! Scheming!

blueskies
Member Avatar

"OPEN IT" me= :roflol:

Good luck Kristen! You certainly need it!
Edited by blueskies, Apr 29 2013, 07:13 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 29 2013, 07:06 PM
blueskies
Apr 29 2013, 07:04 PM
That's what I heard too. Someone has some explainin' to do :glare:
Glad I'm not the only one! I was beginning to think I really am losing my hearing from blasting my music.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 29 2013, 07:09 PM
I enjoyed the Ciara/Kristen conversation except for Kristen's bit about missing Lexie. Like, she barely knew Lexie and I think they only shared maybe 2 or 3 scenes way back when. If they had Kristen reveal that Stefano told Lexie about Kristen's island drama and after that Lexie secretly began contacting Kristen or whatever, then that would make sense of Kristen's comment today. But so far they haven't done that and it just feels like a huge "wtf" moment. :-/
eh, I just figure Kristen's used to lying, so what's one more.

camera shy

You know, I don't know any children who call adults by their first names the way they do on soaps. Growing up, I wouldn't have never even thought to call my friends' parents by their first names. I think Leave it to Beaver got it right. "How are you today Mrs. Cleaver?".
Edited by camera shy, Apr 29 2013, 07:29 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 29 2013, 07:17 PM
You know, I don't know any children who call adults by their first names the way they do on soaps.
i think it's regional. I always called adults by their first names while growing up, but my cousins (outside Atlanta) most definitely do not.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Today's show was good and had a good cast. Minimal Maggie interacting with Lucas is how I like her. I could have done without dumb Brady speaking Chinese and Wills mannerisms around Stefano. Overall good show.

Pookie
Member Avatar

camera shy
You know, I don't know any children who call adults by their first names the way they do on soaps.
If this was in the South, Ciara would call her "Miss Kristen".

AFaithL

LMAO at the Roman/John argument. Who exactly is rootable in this scenario? First of all, Roman mumbles so much that I could hardly understand a word he said. He has no chemistry with any of his on-screen family. I wish someone else could have called out John. I just can't take Fauxman seriously.

Also, it's beyond obvious that the writers are doing eveything possible to get viewers to hate John. It's not even subtle at this point. It's like they are waving a banner over his head saying "Please hate this man!" It's just laughable. There's no way in hell that this is the real John Black. It's pitifully contrived.

I just...can't with Roman though. Dude has no chemistry with Marlena and needs to get the hell over her. No, Roman, you never had anything with Marlena.

camera shy

blueskies
Apr 29 2013, 07:19 PM
camera shy
i think it's regional. I always called adults by their first names while growing up, but my cousins (outside Atlanta) most definitely do not.
Both of my parents are from Louisana and we were taught to always put a Miss in front of a woman's name.....it would have been Miss Kristen.

lysie
Member Avatar

Meanwhile, it would have OWNED me if when Kristen said she might be a pirate, Ciara said "No. Only Aunt Kayla marries pirates."

camera shy

Pookie
Apr 29 2013, 07:28 PM
camera shy
If this was in the South, Ciara would call her "Miss Kristen".
It would have been. There was a young black girl about eleven on the Y&R a few years ago and she always adressed women with a Miss in front of their names and people on the message boards were ready to kill the child over it. It annoyed the hell out of most viewers and I guess I could see how it would get annoying, but I thought it was interesting that the writers included these manners in the child.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply