Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 06:08 AM (10,315 Views)
camera shy

Lumi scheming with Allie today would have been more fun it Allie had spoken up and tried to make it clear she didn't know what her crazy parents were talking about with the two of them trying to talk over her so she couldn't ruin their scheme.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 29 2013, 06:25 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 29 2013, 06:02 PM
TreasureCove
Apr 29 2013, 06:00 PM
The actors who play Johnny are the same age as the twins who play Allie. They are just a bit short for their age
The kids are 8 irl, but they look the age they're portraying on TV which is like 5-6. But since boys almost always have a massive growth spurt during puberty, the twin Johnny's are probably going to be the size of Yao Ming by the time they're 16. :lol:
Why do we think they're 5-6? They've been in school for years.
Could have been nursery school. During the last ejami custody battle, Sami said Johnny was four. Also - on your other post about having a hard time buying Johnny as six now - the show introduced this set of Johnnys as a two year old (although the actors were older).
Edited by six, Apr 29 2013, 08:08 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Apr 29 2013, 08:04 PM
lysie
Panda Panda
TreasureCove
Apr 29 2013, 06:00 PM
The actors who play Johnny are the same age as the twins who play Allie. They are just a bit short for their age
The kids are 8 irl, but they look the age they're portraying on TV which is like 5-6. But since boys almost always have a massive growth spurt during puberty, the twin Johnny's are probably going to be the size of Yao Ming by the time they're 16. :lol:
Could have been nursery school. During the last ejami custody battle, Sami said Johnny was four. Also - on your other post about having a hard time buying Johnny as six now - the show introduced this set of Johnny's as a two year old (although the actors were older).
When would that have been?

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 29 2013, 08:08 PM
six
lysie
Panda Panda

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Could have been nursery school. During the last ejami custody battle, Sami said Johnny was four. Also - on your other post about having a hard time buying Johnny as six now - the show introduced this set of Johnny's as a two year old (although the actors were older).
Wasn't it Winter 2009 (for the introduction)? Let me check.
Edited by six, Apr 29 2013, 08:10 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Apr 29 2013, 08:10 PM
lysie
six
lysie

I don't remember them saying an age when they introduced them. The first I ever heard an age was when one of the boys announced he was four (off script).

samwel

six
lysie
six
lysie

Feb 26th 2009 is their first airdate I believe.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 29 2013, 08:15 PM
six
lysie
six

I don't remember them saying an age when they introduced them. The first I ever heard an age was when one of the boys announced he was four (off script).
This is clearly going to take way longer than I thought it would, but if that scene exists, I'll find it one day lol.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Apr 29 2013, 08:39 PM
lysie
six
lysie

This is clearly going to take way longer than I thought it would, but if that scene exists, I'll find it one day lol.
I know you will. Maybe I should bookmark this conversation so that when you find it in three weeks we'll remember why you were looking for it.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
six
lysie
six

I know you will. Maybe I should bookmark this conversation so that when you find it in three weeks we'll remember why you were looking for it.
I can't find the one I had in mind, but you can read about Brady telling Mel that Sami has twins who are about two, here.

http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/days/older/2009/trans-da-04-17-09.shtml

Pookie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 29 2013, 05:03 PM
If Drake's going to continue to act the way he does in all his scenes then maybe it's a good thing he's getting less and less screentime.
Exactly. He's performing like he has a gun to his head. It's unprofessional.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Apr 29 2013, 08:49 PM
lysie
six
lysie

I can't find the one I had in mind, but you can read about Brady telling Mel that Sami has twins who are about two, here.

If he was supposed to be 2, why on earth did they let him be so verbal?

Sweet and Salty

blueskies
Apr 29 2013, 07:16 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 29 2013, 07:09 PM
I enjoyed the Ciara/Kristen conversation except for Kristen's bit about missing Lexie. Like, she barely knew Lexie and I think they only shared maybe 2 or 3 scenes way back when. If they had Kristen reveal that Stefano told Lexie about Kristen's island drama and after that Lexie secretly began contacting Kristen or whatever, then that would make sense of Kristen's comment today. But so far they haven't done that and it just feels like a huge "wtf" moment. :-/
eh, I just figure Kristen's used to lying, so what's one more.
True that. I felt the same thing.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Allie did look at her parents like she was a little mute puppet, didn't she? Poor kid. So accomodating.
Ciara is awesome.
And loved the Lumi stuff. They just work so WELL together!

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Stefano almost likes Will because he was his grandson for a while and is friends with his son Chad.

If they are going to do this stupid storyline Will should have shown that he is man enough to be a father. He should have been able to look Stefano in the eye and state his case with conviction. Instead he just stood there smiling like he'd been gassed by the Joker while SAMI pleaded his case FOR him! Instead of Will saying

"I'll never hold my daughter"

It was SAMI saying "I'll never hold my grandchild"

Considering Sami tried to keep Stefano away from his own grandchildren, that right there was reason enough for Stefano to laugh in her face.
Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 29 2013, 08:57 PM.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 29 2013, 08:50 PM
six
lysie
six

Because it's Days? :shrug: I remember JS saying they had to teach one of the twins to play the quiet game. They've been letting the kid playing Parker talk up a storm, too.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

six
Apr 29 2013, 08:58 PM
lysie
six
lysie

Because it's Days? :shrug: I remember JS saying they had to teach one of the twins to play the quiet game. They've been letting the kid playing Parker talk up a storm, too.
It's good that they do. Parker speaking distracts from normally painful dannifer scenes. :blulaugh:

six
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 29 2013, 09:00 PM
six
lysie
six
It's good that they do. Parker speaking distracts from normally painful dannifer scenes. :blulaugh:
Yeah, I don't mind. I laughed out loud when he took credit for whatever it was that Dan was praising Jen for doing.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

six
Apr 29 2013, 09:04 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 29 2013, 09:00 PM
six
lysie
Yeah, I don't mind. I laughed out loud when he took credit for whatever it was that Dan was praising Jen for doing.
Jen got her job back and parker said, "I did it" lmao

he better watch out for Ann

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Pookie
Apr 29 2013, 06:34 PM
At this rate I'm expecting her head to spin once the holy water hits her.
Please please please let this happen. :hail:

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

lysie
Apr 29 2013, 06:38 PM
I tried to watch today, and really didn't make it very far. Boring and stupid. Terrible acting all around.
I was coming on to say the exactly same thing; so.damn.bored. I stopped watching after Stefano said yes to Sami's plan immediately. Seriously, what is the point of any storyline lately other than to drain all natural drama out in favor of easy and superficial scenes?

Smdh at the Scooby gang trying to get into an empty Kiriakis mansion. Apparently in Salem it takes a village to open an unlocked door.

If after months of story I still don't understand either John or Kristen's plan I'm guessing there isn't actually a plan that either is working with.

Fauxman looked tiny in his Talking Heads suit.

Jawn was 1000x more fun than John.

Sonny is having coffee at the Pub.

Everett is trying to scheme but it really doesn't work for him.

Boo-hiss.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply