Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 06:08 AM (10,313 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I seriously LOVE all of #TeamWill being in on this plan. LOL at Allie finally getting drug out of the closet they keep her in for this.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And when I'm the amen choir to Roman against John, there are fundamental story problems.

Sevprince

I love the Lunny relationship. :wub:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL at Bristen discussing the limited number of people they can get to attend their wedding.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hate the staging when they sit with their backs to the camera on benches or a couch & then turn to face the camera.

Sparrow

tomsawyer
Apr 29 2013, 12:18 PM
Gabi looks 15 months pregnant.
Putting her in that striped sweater was a tragic, tragic decision.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

Ciara creepily watching Kristen.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think TPTB have gotten wind of the "Ciara of the Corn" nickname and have taken it for story inspiration. lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I wonder if we're going to get a Nighttime Ciara via a tainted juice box...

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I like the scary scheming music.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Um... this awkward, inappropriate chemistry between Nick & Vargas is my EVERYTHING!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

You mean Maggie actually knows who Allie is?

Sparrow

Nick's sweater: No. Just no.

OMG, poor Alli, so excited to have people pay attention to her. This scene is breaking my heart for all the wrong reasons. Also, when did she turn 12?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kristen's about to be reality checked by an 8 year old. BWAHAHAHA

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ciara is killing me! She was so Ciara of the Corn walking up to Kristen. Kristen's awkwardness around a kid is PERFECT.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

John, you better stop throwing around to rules against hitting on another man's wife with Roman. You broke that one already. lol

Sparrow

Ciara.... oh shit. Today's episode is all kinds of fun.

Is Ciara going to blackmail Kristen? If no, why the eff not? This little munchkin is too damn awesome.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 29 2013, 12:31 PM
John, you better stop throwing around to rules against hitting on another man's wife with Roman. You broke that one already. lol
How they didn't have Roman point that out to him is beyond me.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, Roman did call him a hypocrite, but STILL! John, you got Roman's wife PREGNANT! That's an awfully big glass house there.

Sparrow

John is just being such a dick. Somebody mentioned realJohn being locked in the secret room while RoboJohn is running around being the douche... regardless of what happens, that is what I will pretend is going on. I feel so bad for Drake. He seems to be as baffled as the rest of us, and how could he not take this personally?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply