Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 06:08 AM (10,745 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Pookie
Apr 29 2013, 06:23 PM
TreasureCove
Apr 29 2013, 05:55 PM
Allie and Johnny are twins with different fathers. EJ raped Sami the same night she had sex with Lucas, so Allie and Johnny are half-siblings that were in the womb at the same time.
So how old are the Johnny, Sydney and Allie supposed to be? Same with Ciara and Theo.
I think Ciara and Theo are 8+; Johnny/Allie (and for the hell of it; Joey) are 5+; then lastly Sydney should be around 3 or 4?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I would start to forgive (very slowly, I might add) this show for its recent destruction of Chloe if it turned out to be Ciara who brings down Kristen. That would be so delicious, funny and unexpected. Who would have guessed five months ago that it would be Ciara who would foil Kristen's plans? The show could start redeeming itself by writing something off the wall like that which is exactly why nothing will come from the envelope Ciara gave Kristen today. Days sure misses opportunities like no other show on television. Also, am I the only one who thinks it is odd that we are seeing more of Ciara lately than we have seen of Hope?

Every time Vargas says "Nicky," I am overcome with the urge to seek out some slash fiction about the two of them. That will have to do because I am starting to feel cheated as it doesn't look like we're going to receive a prison romance backstory between them.

I still don't understand why EJ didn't go to Stefano himself about retrieving the police evidence for his shooting. It would have made more sense and it would have protected his new fiancée and her son. I guess there's no story with doing what seems logical and reasonable.

Not only was Gabi's wardrobe atrocious today, so was her make-up. CB is a beautiful woman but she looked like garbage from head to toe today.

samwel

concerned
Apr 29 2013, 06:13 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 29 2013, 06:02 PM
TreasureCove
Apr 29 2013, 06:00 PM
The actors who play Johnny are the same age as the twins who play Allie. They are just a bit short for their age
The kids are 8 irl, but they look the age they're portraying on TV which is like 5-6. But since boys almost always have a massive growth spurt during puberty, the twin Johnny's are probably going to be the size of Yao Ming by the time they're 16. :lol:
Their height still makes me think there was a mistake at that lab.

Either that or genetics follow different rules in Salem.

The easy way to remember who is whose.
The short ones belong to the tall one, the tall ones belong to the short one.
oh the Johnny twins are too good to replace.

I think their age was mentioned a while back and it was 6 I believe.

AFaithL

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 29 2013, 03:47 PM
I'll probably get even more "Ignore this User" for this, but I happen to like John - we don't know his plan yet & that makes it impossible to be sympathetic to whatever the F he's up to. Is he acting like a douche for a reason or is it male PMS? Either way, no matter how deep John delves into assholery, I won't give up on him - I'll give up on the entire debacle of a show first. Tomlin can't write romance, he's only good for gimmicks & the occasional angst...and even those suckass. Days needs new writers - stat!!

<ducking from tomatoes flying at screens & putting fingers in ears over other users telling me what a dumbass I am> :stars: :tounge:
No, I like John. The "real" John, that is. The one who would do anything for Marlena. I want this faux-version gone though.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 29 2013, 06:27 PM
Pookie
TreasureCove
Allie and Johnny are twins with different fathers. EJ raped Sami the same night she had sex with Lucas, so Allie and Johnny are half-siblings that were in the womb at the same time.
So how old are the Johnny, Sydney and Allie supposed to be? Same with Ciara and Theo.
I think Ciara and Theo are 8+; Johnny/Allie (and for the hell of it; Joey) are 5+; then lastly Sydney should be around 3 or 4?
Really? That girl who plays Allie looks 12. I can buy Johnny as a 6 year old.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 29 2013, 03:44 PM
Sweet and Salty
Apr 29 2013, 03:00 PM
Matt
Apr 29 2013, 12:27 PM
I wonder if we're going to get a Nighttime Ciara via a tainted juice box...
What is this "nighttime Hope" "nighttime Ciara" business? What does that refer to?
"Nighttime Hope" is a name given to Hope's sleeping pill-induced alter ego. In 2010, while Bo was busy fucking Carly in Bope's bed/bedroom, Hope went to a doctor & got sleeping pills, because she couldn't sleep (between Bo/Carly, work, & Ciara acting out, she needed an escape). These pills had a funky side effect that resulted in NT Hope appearing in the middle of the night. NT Hope hated men & would hit them over their heads, knock them out, & take their wallets. She teamed up with the infamous Dr Baker (the guy that helped Nicole switch her/Mia's & Sami's babies). Eventually NT Hope realized that she'd only have peace of mind if she killed Bo, so she tried to light him on fire. When that didn't work, she tried injecting air into his IV while he was still in the hospital. When that didn't work either, she tried stabbing him. By this point, Bo had figured out that there was something off with Hope. While there were two versions of Hope, we got some pretty amusing Carly/NT Hope scenes, Ciara finding the box of wallets (which is ultimately how Bo figured out that something was off with Hope - did i mention he was a moron and busy fucking Carly?), & Ciara got so confused because NT Hope would tell her one thing, & then Hope would be very WTF-ian since she had no idea what Ciara was talking about as she had no memory of NT Hope.
It was somewhat of a whacky & random storyline, but Kristian was fabulous (& has said many times that she enjoyed it). It was also the lead-in to Hope's prison storyline & Bope's eventual reunion.
I'm starting to get the Ciara of the Corn references now. I'm amazed she hasn't stabbed Mommy in her sleep by now.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Okay, I still wish this story was more about Will than Sami, *but* given Will's meek self and Sami's, well, NOT meek self, it doesn't shock me that this is the way this is all playing out.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 29 2013, 06:25 PM
Panda Panda
TreasureCove
The actors who play Johnny are the same age as the twins who play Allie. They are just a bit short for their age
The kids are 8 irl, but they look the age they're portraying on TV which is like 5-6. But since boys almost always have a massive growth spurt during puberty, the twin Johnny's are probably going to be the size of Yao Ming by the time they're 16. :lol:
Why do we think they're 5-6? They've been in school for years.
I don't know about "we", lol, but I always believed they were supposed to be a bit younger than Ciara and Theo.

Some parents just place their kids in schools at young ages. It's somehow supposed to give them a "edge up" over the competition later on in their school career. I always thought that was kinda dumb. :shrug: I doubt it matters what preschool you attended when you're filing out college applications.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Panda Panda
Pookie
TreasureCove
Ciara would definitely be 8, since she's having her First Communion. Speaking of which, if they do show that, it should be coming up soon (aka some time before the end of May).

Pookie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 29 2013, 06:32 PM
Panda Panda
Pookie
TreasureCove
Ciara would definitely be 8, since she's having her First Communion. Speaking of which, if they do show that, it should be coming up soon (aka some time before the end of May).
At this rate I'm expecting her head to spin once the holy water hits her.

Serenity 808

Lucas and Sami were definitely a highlight for me in today's episode. They work so well together when they scheme.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Of course, you should always keep in mind that considering that EJ is Johnny & Sydney's father, that instantly lends itself to wonky SORASing based on sheer genetics alone. lol EJ is younger than Will, after all.

Pookie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 29 2013, 06:31 PM
Okay, I still wish this story was more about Will than Sami, *but* given Will's meek self and Sami's, well, NOT meek self, it doesn't shock me that this is the way this is all playing out.
I agree. The core of this story should be Will and Gabi. But they seem like supporting players in every one elses drama. Not that it doesn't make sense for Sami, Kate, EJ, Lucas, Sonny, Nick, Rafe, etc... to be involved, because it does. Just not as much as they are. But Gabi is being written as a dimwitted pawn and Will as a passive doormat, so.... :shrug:

blueskies
Member Avatar

seriously though the Cullitons and Salmons should write all the eppis.

lysie
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 29 2013, 06:32 PM
lysie
Apr 29 2013, 06:25 PM
Panda Panda
TreasureCove
Why do we think they're 5-6? They've been in school for years.
I don't know about "we", lol, but I always believed they were supposed to be a bit younger than Ciara and Theo.

Some parents just place their kids in schools at young ages. It's somehow supposed to give them a "edge up" over the competition later on in their school career. I always thought that was kinda dumb. :shrug: I doubt it matters what preschool you attended when you're filing out college applications.
I think they said how old Johnny was during the griefsex stuff, but I'm not positive. He was four in 2009, though. But I think they don't mention the kids' ages often for a reason. I can't buy Johnny as 6 because those actors have been in the role for 4 years.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I tried to watch today, and really didn't make it very far. Boring and stupid. Terrible acting all around.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

now there's a thought I can get on board with, EJ doesn't show up to Kristen and Brady's wedding and then Kristen kills him for it. Sure it sounds like a bit of an over-reaction, but hey they're Dimera's, I can believe it.

AFaithL

Ciara of the Corn creeps me out.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I had to replay the scene where Ciara walks up to Kristen and then just stares at her until Kristen gets a bit freaked out, too funny, :lol:

edit, also the slightly creepy music in the background is perfect.
Edited by blueskies, Apr 29 2013, 06:52 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

oh, lol, i thought Will meant he wished he was the one pregnant.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply