Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Memes, Gifs, Tumblr Images
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 11:12 PM (31,612 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Matt
May 18 2013, 01:56 PM
I love how after Hope said that, Sami didn't even really respond. She just kinda stood there tight lipped. lol
and the look on her face with a little attitude! :laugh: I like how Sami didn't back down her defense of EJ to Hope and Gabi.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 18 2013, 02:02 PM
Matt
I love how after Hope said that, Sami didn't even really respond. She just kinda stood there tight lipped. lol
and the look on her face with a little attitude! :laugh: I like how Sami didn't back down her defense of EJ to Hope and Gabi.
I thought that look was terrible - like acting for beginners. That right there was one of the reasons I said AS needed to learn new expressions. Her attitude bitchface in any context impresses me none and entertains me even less. I think I just find Sami/AS disappointingly predictable at this point, sadly. But that's just my general dislike for the character.
Edited by elci525, May 18 2013, 07:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Matt
she had no come back. plus, at this current moment, what Hope said is true.
Online Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
May 19 2013, 12:59 AM
I realized from this exchange that Kristen doesn't know EJ slept with Kate, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

That's strange for EJ to say he DID sleep with the woman last I recall.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

EJ thinking that Kate sleeping with Rafe was gross doesn't mean he thinks sleeping with Kate is gross in general.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

destinyrules
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Posted Image

credit: http://saleminasukkaat.tumblr.com/post/50821185990
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Thanks, Destinyrules. I didn't get to see that scene. With the way Marlena drew her hand back, I'm surprised she didn't literally knock him into the pub.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Posted Image

http://saleminasukkaat.tumblr.com/
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

six
May 19 2013, 11:00 AM
EJ thinking that Kate sleeping with Rafe was gross doesn't mean he thinks sleeping with Kate is gross in general.
He probably feels the same way I did in the beginning: Kate doesn't make it gross, Rafe does.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
May 19 2013, 12:44 PM
If someone saw these GIFs without having seen the episode or without knowing these characters, they could have formed a most interesting opinion about what was going on in this scene and what happened afterwards. Obviously last year's EJ and Will scenes were an inspiration for these moments.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 17 2013, 10:06 AM
God I love Kayla.. / Mary Beth Evans.

She even manages to make scenes with Carmeron seem interesting.

They should really get her in more scenes with Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

concerned
May 19 2013, 07:36 PM
They should really get her in more scenes with Sami.
as much as i'd love to see more Kayla, no thank you.
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 19 2013, 09:06 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 19 2013, 10:02 AM
That's strange for EJ to say he DID sleep with the woman last I recall.
i didn't say i think it's strange EJ didn't say he slept with Kate, i just said Kristen doesn't know EJ slept with Kate. Almost too bad Kristen wasn't in the room when Kate stormed in b/c her learning that Rafe/Stefano/EJ all shared the same woman would be hilarious, imho.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic