Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Memes, Gifs, Tumblr Images
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 11:12 PM (31,599 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 19 2013, 09:06 PM
concerned
May 19 2013, 07:36 PM
They should really get her in more scenes with Sami.
as much as i'd love to see more Kayla, no thank you.
At this point I'll take her anyway I can get her.
As this appears to be the only way to get a spot on the screen so be it.

Having to watch Sami is a sacrifice I am willing to make.
I'm not yet willing to wish a romance with Dr Dan on her though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 19 2013, 09:13 PM
Laufeyson
May 19 2013, 10:02 AM
That's strange for EJ to say he DID sleep with the woman last I recall.
i didn't say i think it's strange EJ didn't say he slept with Kate, i just said Kristen doesn't know EJ slept with Kate. Almost too bad Kristen wasn't in the room when Kate stormed in b/c her learning that Rafe/Stefano/EJ all shared the same woman would be hilarious, imho.
I was commenting on EJ's comment, not your comment. Sorry that didn't seem clear, I don't watch the show live i just clip what i find interesting.
Edited by Laufeyson, May 20 2013, 05:02 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 20 2013, 03:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image

http://saleminasukkaat.tumblr.com/post/50913731795
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image Posted Image

http://saleminasukkaat.tumblr.com/post/50913550117/ciara-vs-johnny-may-17th-2013
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 20 2013, 04:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image

http://saleminasukkaat.tumblr.com/post/50814962397/sad
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

EJ_SamiFF
May 19 2013, 12:40 PM
BRICOLE :wub: :$
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
May 20 2013, 06:40 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Love it. More Bricole please.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

concerned
May 20 2013, 07:44 PM
NocturnalBlondie
May 20 2013, 06:40 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Love it. More Bricole please.
I really miss these two together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 20 2013, 04:49 PM
It's too bad we won't see these kids in their teen years. They would be so freaking fabulous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Anyone know of a way to reduce the size of a gif? I tried online methods but all they seem to do is freeze the gif when it's resized.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
May 21 2013, 09:30 AM
Anyone know of a way to reduce the size of a gif? I tried online methods but all they seem to do is freeze the gif when it's resized.
do you require Mack or Windows advice?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
The most efficient way to do that is with Photoshop; let me know if you need help with that B-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
May 21 2013, 12:57 PM
Miss Rhi
The most efficient way to do that is with Photoshop; let me know if you need help with that B-)
Photoshop can't resize GIFs. You need one of the accompanying programs to do it.
If you have a Mac, you can simply resize in Preview.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 21 2013, 01:15 PM
AllmyDaysatGh
Miss Rhi
Photoshop can't resize GIFs. You need one of the accompanying programs to do it.
If you have a Mac, you can simply resize in Preview.
I've resized gifs before in Photoshop and with Mac (you have to use the save for Web function)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Supergirlx2
May 21 2013, 10:43 AM
Miss Rhi
do you require Mack or Windows advice?

AllmyDaysatGh
Miss Rhi

I'm trying to get the one I'm using for my avatar smaller so it won't screw up on pages here due to it's size which it looks like it does at times. I have Windows 8.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
May 21 2013, 05:41 PM
I'm trying to get the one I'm using for my avatar smaller so it won't screw up on pages here due to it's size which it looks like it does at times. I have Windows 8.

Posted Image
Here you go

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Thank You!

I can't seem to save it as a animated image but will use the Tinypic image url.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sevprince

Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Sevprince

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

link

Loved panicking Sonny. He saved those scenes for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic