Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Memes, Gifs, Tumblr Images
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 11:12 PM (32,434 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Posted Image

http://jimmythedj.ca/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I don't even remember those Sami/Nicole scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Miss Rhi
Jun 10 2013, 12:22 AM
weren't they from when Sami & Nicole teamed up to steal some sort of evidence from Eugenia's apartment??
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

whoa, those are some really great quality gifs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 10 2013, 04:30 PM
Miss Rhi
weren't they from when Sami & Nicole teamed up to steal some sort of evidence from Eugenia's apartment??
Yes and later on Sami ends up in the sewer.

Fabulous.

Youtube "Get with the plan Stan" - its the earlier episodes.
Edited by concerned, Jun 10 2013, 06:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Miss Rhi
i don't either, and who the heck is Eugenia??
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 10 2013, 06:41 PM
Supergirlx2
Miss Rhi
Eugenia was the one sitting on the couch during lucas's celebration dance.

Also worth watching.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 10 2013, 06:58 PM
blueskies
Supergirlx2
Miss Rhi

Also worth watching.
okay, seriously, what is wrong with me i don't remember any of this...was this after EJ showed up? b/c that could explain it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

IIttu
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 10 2013, 04:33 PM
I haven't watched these scenes yet, but watching her slap him makes me sad. I don't see the characters I fell in love with in the first place. I see familiar faces but not the characters I love. And it pretty much sums up my feelings for the entire show at the moment. I'd love TomSell to give an interview and to open up how they look at the world and see Days, because I just cannot understand their intentions and writing at all and I don't mean only J&M-wise but everything else, too.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 10 2013, 07:11 PM
concerned
blueskies
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Also worth watching.
okay, seriously, what is wrong with me i don't remember any of this...was this after EJ showed up? b/c that could explain it.
I believe it's from 2005 although I could be wrong
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jun 10 2013, 07:27 PM
blueskies
concerned
blueskies

Also worth watching.
Eugenia

Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 10 2013, 07:32 PM
Panda Panda
Jun 10 2013, 07:27 PM
blueskies
concerned

Eugenia

well, i definitely watched this time period. I guess I just focused on Zack/Hope/Bo/Chelsea/Billie & forgot the rest. Although it does seem *vaguely* familiar. I remember the takeover thing. For the life of me I don't remember Nicole, Austin, and Sami living together though. That's a serious wtf moment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
concerned
blueskies
Supergirlx2

Also worth watching.
before EJ. As i recall, though i may be wrong, since this was around the time i started watching Days & didn't watch regularly, Sami had been getting ready to marry Lucas, but Kate couldn't have that happen, so she arranged for Brandon to return to Salem &, with the help of her assistant Eugenia, made it look as though Sami had slept with Brandon the night before her wedding to Lucas, thus the wedding never happening. Sami found out that Eugenia had proof of the set-up in her apartment & teamed up with Nicole to get it back. I forget what was in it for Nicole. Might've been that Sami had dirt on Nicole.
Regardless, the GIFed scenes were pretty amusing since Nicole was quite the drunk at that point in time. This was long after she had arranged to have Jan help her kill Victor, only to find out that Victor was somehow still alive and had been on Melaswen with the SSK "victims".
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 10 2013, 04:33 PM
anyone notice the blonde haired chick in the background reacting ( :OhMy: ) to Kristen pushing Nicole?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

http://nbcdays.tumblr.com/

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

http://nbcdays.tumblr.com/

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 10 2013, 10:02 PM
blueskies
concerned
blueskies

Also worth watching.
before EJ. As i recall, though i may be wrong, since this was around the time i started watching Days & didn't watch regularly, Sami had been getting ready to marry Lucas, but Kate couldn't have that happen, so she arranged for Brandon to return to Salem &, with the help of her assistant Eugenia, made it look as though Sami had slept with Brandon the night before her wedding to Lucas, thus the wedding never happening. Sami found out that Eugenia had proof of the set-up in her apartment & teamed up with Nicole to get it back. I forget what was in it for Nicole. Might've been that Sami had dirt on Nicole.
Regardless, the GIFed scenes were pretty amusing since Nicole was quite the drunk at that point in time. This was long after she had arranged to have Jan help her kill Victor, only to find out that Victor was somehow still alive and had been on Melaswen with the SSK "victims".
IIRC, Sami was going to help Nicole get Chloe away from Brady, or just get Brady....something to do with Brady.

Those were fun scenes, if not my fave storyline ever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic