Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Memes, Gifs, Tumblr Images
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 11:12 PM (31,654 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Bit dated but amusing find.

But I would love it if Brady, Victor, Phillip and Justin really were 4 men living altogether. Heaven.
Edited by concerned, Jul 18 2013, 06:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Credit to saleminasukkaat
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 19 2013, 03:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 19 2013, 03:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Oh Marlena, why didn't you bash Sami over the head with that painting? Why must you be such a lady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Sami is soooo irritating

and I would have LOVED if Hope would have smacked Ej when he went in for the cheek kiss.....I hate everyone giving Ej a pass now that he's overtaken Stefano.....they warn him but they are actually cordial....it bugs me
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jul 19 2013, 02:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Supergirlx2
Jul 19 2013, 01:46 PM
Spoiler: click to toggle
This is just :hail: :hail:
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May I post this over on DHer's FB page? Hee heee!!! Pretty please?!
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Jul 19 2013, 02:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 19 2013, 02:15 PM
Sami is soooo irritating

and I would have LOVED if Hope would have smacked Ej when he went in for the cheek kiss.....I hate everyone giving Ej a pass now that he's overtaken Stefano.....they warn him but they are actually cordial....it bugs me
Hope's not giving EJ a pass at all. He's being all high-horse-ian and she's telling him that Stefano is gonna come after him and that he (EJ) doesn't have all the control & power he thinks he has. there's no point in having Hope get involved when she knows first hand how ruthless Stefano can be, and likely will be. she's just gonna stand back & watch what happens. (and i'm sure she'll secretly enjoy every minute of it)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jul 19 2013, 02:18 PM
Supergirlx2
This is just :hail: :hail:
Posted Image thank you, thank you Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 19 2013, 01:51 PM
Oh Marlena, why didn't you bash Sami over the head with that painting? Why must you be such a lady.
I love her, but sometimes Marlena's principles really need to go on vacation. A Tony Geary type that lasts a while.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
This is everything. Thank you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I really love these portrait snarking gifs. I'd put them all on as my signature, but that would bog the system. Think I might have to do these on a rotating basis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Credit to everythingsalem
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Credit to saleminasukkaat
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Jul 19 2013, 02:15 PM
Sami is soooo irritating

I donīt think Hope should have slaped EJ, but I think she should have pulled away and said - Hey what do you think you are doing?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

guessgirl
Jul 17 2013, 11:30 PM
This might be the not right thread but I have a question. If you made banners, icons or other graphics should you post it here or can you make a separate thread for it?
You can post them here if you want. If enough people wanted to make banners and/or avatars to share here we could start a thread for that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Posted Image
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 22 2013, 03:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic