Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Memes, Gifs, Tumblr Images
Topic Started: Apr 29 2013, 11:12 PM (31,878 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

If someone can find a gifset of John and Victor's conversation about Kristen and Victor telling John to do something less drastic than sleeping with her, like killing her, I would be one happy Panda.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Oh my gosh I totally love that extra! Her :dance: is her 15 seconds of fame.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Graceland
May 8 2013, 02:24 PM
OMG!! LOL!!

I can not stop laughing watching this woman.

Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Posted Image

http://jaycub2u.tumblr.com/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Why can't I see all of these? :(

Some are showing up as "posted image"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and that extra dancing....that is the most hilarious thing I have seen in a LONG time!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

OMG - even after all the comments about the dancing extra in the Daily Discussion thread I was NOT prepared for that. :roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LOL. WTH is that lady doing? I wonder if that was planned or if she took advantage of the no-retake policy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

six
May 8 2013, 04:50 PM
LOL. WTH is that lady doing? I wonder if that was planned or if she took advantage of the no-retake policy.
I was actually wondering that too. lol! She totally solo flash-mobbed that scene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I have two friends who were extras on DAYS a couple of years ago. I'm going to have to let them know what a complete and total disappointment they are to me now. :hh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LOL - that extra totally took advantage of the 'no retake' policy at DAYS....that is just so damned funny.

I hope she starts a new trend with extra's 'video bombing' DAYS episodes like this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

So are we sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Ciara is NOT Patrick's? Because that face...
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 7 2013, 06:40 AM
I can't believe he didn't cut himself! John must have some super thick skin.
This is what I'm saying. This John is an alien.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

She totally stole the scene, lmfao....OMG that's hilarious
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

If this doesn't make it on The Soup, I will be VERY disappointed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

It would have been a lot funnier if Sami had stopped running, given her a WTF look, and kept on running.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

The Room Stops
May 8 2013, 05:44 PM
So are we sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Ciara is NOT Patrick's? Because that face...
...looks just like Peter. Lauren's always looked like Peter.
Online Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 8 2013, 08:46 PM
The Room Stops
May 8 2013, 05:44 PM
...looks just like Peter. Lauren's always looked like Peter.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. But I mean the menacing looks and stuff. It's something Patrick would do.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 6 2013, 11:56 PM
Matt
May 6 2013, 11:31 PM
Boy, Drake is super strong. He can crush a glass with his grip. ;) ;)
LOL LOL LOL... saw a tweet recently how great Drake's acting was in this... :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 5 2013, 09:53 PM
Supergirlx2
May 5 2013, 08:35 PM
since we love this munchkin so much right now, let's remember her super adorable beginning:

Posted Image
(this scene is just under 5 years old. i can't believe it's been that long, tbqh)
they should really have more scenes with her and Theo. And I swear Sami's kids have never shared a scene with either Ciara or Theo. Or at least not recently...
I think the last time Theo was in scenes with Johnny and Syd was when they danced together at Lexie's memorial service.

Edited by six, May 9 2013, 06:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic