Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 30 2013, 09:06 AM (10,586 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Oh I LOVED Paris!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

HA! After all that, Vivian is the one who saved him! Oh that was such a fun story! :laugh:

blueskies
Member Avatar

I don't think I watched this....what happened?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 30 2013, 11:56 AM
This was at the end of the Lady in a Cage story. When they first attempt to behead him, Marlena breaks loose from the guards and puts her head over Johns. It's all very Pocahontas. So Stefano stops the blade and has Marlena removed. Then they try it again and Vivian and Ivan wander in before Stefano has the chance. It's really quite comical because Vivian is like John what are you doing with your head in that thing? Absolutely ridiculous story but I find it thoroughly entertaining.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

"I hope you like it. I hope you both like it. Open it." ~Ciara

this child is everything!!! She even got her own flashback.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

John who are u,I used to be to read him so well,now I don't even recognize him anymore.At least Marlena finally didnt sit there and take it this time.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Who knew Paris would be a good memory at some point? Some of the most ridiculous stuff in soaps, and yet... I find myself missing those days.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 30 2013, 12:04 PM
blueskies
Apr 30 2013, 11:56 AM
This was at the end of the Lady in a Cage story. When they first attempt to behead him, Marlena breaks loose from the guards and puts her head over Johns. It's all very Pocahontas. So Stefano stops the blade and has Marlena removed. Then they try it again and Vivian and Ivan wander in before Stefano has the chance. It's really quite comical because Vivian is like John what are you doing with your head in that thing? Absolutely ridiculous story but I find it thoroughly entertaining.
Agreed. You should watch it, blueskies. Stefano held a trial for John in a kingdom located underground in Paris. :doobie:
Edited by six, Apr 30 2013, 12:15 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh.Em.Gee. Sonny & Sami hiding the closet? Sonny telling Sami to take all the flashdrives & he'll put them back later? All of that Sami/Sonny bonding and her telling him that she loves him? PLUS texting Nick to meet then texting Adrienne to stall him -- WHICH SHE DOES! I'm all about today's Kiriakis Kapers.

six
Member Avatar

Hope continues to choose the worst babysitters for her children.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

this Sami/Adrienne scene is SO MUCH WIN.

six
Member Avatar

I wish Marlena would throw hot coffee in John's face.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ridiculous, but entertaining. Yeah, that's the problem now. It's ridiculous, but it ain't entertaining.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I actually wouldn't mind if Kristen decided to go back into social work if only as a ploy to fake being reformed.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bah! Corporate Espionage in the middle of custody/blackmail. #WIN

cockymom
Member Avatar

Ooh, I love this Sonny!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I actually really like this Hope/Ciara family drama storyline. IMO, it's one of those believable stories (suddenly tied into Brady/Kristen) that soaps don't do enough of anymore.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

You know, I actually think I understand what they're trying to do with the Marlena/John/Kristen/Brady story, but I don't think they're executing it well at all.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 30 2013, 12:31 PM
I actually really like this Hope/Ciara family drama storyline. IMO, it's one of those believable stories (suddenly tied into Brady/Kristen) that soaps don't do enough of anymore.
Yes, except I'm fairly certain Ciara's a serial killer taking out the bad guys ala Dexter. Or just a serial killer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply