Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 30 2013, 09:06 AM (10,333 Views)
cockymom
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 30 2013, 12:47 PM
*snicker* Victor: "Kristen still wants you?! That's revolting!"
And not in the way he meant!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This is actually a pretty good episode. How many in a row is that since the end of WTFetchery?

six
Member Avatar

I wish the scenes that showed the parallels between John and Kristen's plans had come months ago, back when this story was still great.

six
Member Avatar

Will feels bad that the last few weeks were all about him. Are we sure this is Sami's child?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Victor to John: "Couldn't you do something less drastic than sleeping with her? Couldn't you just kill her?!" lolol

six
Member Avatar

six
Apr 30 2013, 12:51 PM
I wish the scenes that showed the parallels between John and Kristen's plans had come months ago, back when this story was still great.
Okay, I take it back. Jisten having the same plan is still kind of hilarious even now.

cockymom
Member Avatar

Victor to John, " couldn't you do something a little less drastic? Couldn't you just kill her?"

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

John,sleeping with the woman who tried to murder your wife,sickening,not the John Black I know,he would care about losing his wife,intentionally breaking her heart,starting to hate him,didnt think that was possible.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

These respective master plans are loads of WTFery & hotmess, but the execution of those parallel reveals was NICELY done.
Edited by Matt, Apr 30 2013, 01:13 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's show was directed by Herb Stein from a script written by Richard Culliton.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

the last 6 episodes have been written by either a Culliton or Melissa Salmons.

cockymom
Member Avatar

John's plan is just as stupid as everyone thought. How does ruining his relationship with Brady and Marlena equal a win? I don't even care about Jarlena being together, but even I recognize the idiocy of it all. At least we're getting on with it now so that's something. I'm still thinking John will end up the ass in all of this and Bristen will patch things up at some point.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still say this is residual brain damage brought on by Stefano's mindwipe and his existence as RoboJohn a few years ago.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I called that this was pretty much Johns plan a while back - yay me. Seriously though, this isn't even about his ego, it's about Kristens. I'm gonna venture a guess & say she'll back out of her plan once she finds out Brady is in the first stages of adopting a kid for them....and John will win by default. Will Marlena take him back? I sure hope so, I love me some J&M, but he's going to really have to kiss her ass first.

Totally loved the Sami/Sonny scenes and the part where EJ took the Mad World file from Nicks flash drive as well as the Sami taking Nick's cash. Vic is a loveable crumudgeon when Haggie isn't around. All that and no Danifer?! Today was a pretty good show!!
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Apr 30 2013, 01:10 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

So wait....I haven't watched today, but is John's master plan to sleep with Kristen so that Brady finds out? Seriously.....you've got to be kidding me, right? So he'll end up losing his son and his wife..>BRILLIANT!

cockymom
Member Avatar

^_^
LuvingLumi
Apr 30 2013, 01:08 PM
So wait....I haven't watched today, but is John's master plan to sleep with Kristen so that Brady finds out? Seriously.....you've got to be kidding me, right? So he'll end up losing his son and his wife..>BRILLIANT!
That's the whole of it! PURE GENIOUS! :sarcasm:
Edited by cockymom, Apr 30 2013, 01:16 PM.

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
I'm not sure if we're supposed to think he's a moron or selfless to a fault.

ETA: The fact that Kristen has the same plan make me think TPTB are just trying to make John look bad.
Edited by six, Apr 30 2013, 01:17 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
I think we're supposed to believe John is so selfless that he's willing to sacrifice everything he cares about to keep his family safe from Kristen -- even if it means they all hate him in the end.

The whole thing is stupid. I still don't understand how ruining Brady is a better plan than ruining John and Marlena directly. Why the need for a middle man when the ones you want to hurt are right there in front of you? Why make things more convoluted than they have to be?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

This episode was pretty good all the way around. The only bad thing was John's plan, which is freakin' ridic. I kinda expect this from Kristen because it would hurt Brady, John and Marlena but why does John think it's a good plan? However, ITA with Matt, the execution of K/J talking about their plans was great.

Wilson and Ejami teaming up to get the evidence was pure bliss. LOVED. EVERY. MINUTE! Sonny was great. Adrienne was hilarious! Bonus points to EJ for coping the Mad World files onto his computer. He might as well! :laugh: Double bonus points for the ejami flip & makeout on the desk celebration. Scheming certainly turns them on! Me likey! :laugh:

Ciara is just amazing. She has a bit of sass in her. :wub:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 30 2013, 01:26 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am done,John's plan is just going to far,makes no sense,I hope he finds that picture Ciara has,but for now I am out.Now I know why Drake has been so frustrated.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Apr 30 2013, 01:26 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply