Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 30 2013, 09:06 AM (10,440 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 30 2013, 12:42 PM
I like that they thought to have the doors to the living room closed to separate John/Victor from the Kiriakis Kaper.
Probably taped on different days. That's usually when they close the doors between the foyer & living room at either of the mansions!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Kristen is such an idiot. She's willing to hurt the best thing to every happen to her (Brady) for revenge. Sorry, sweetums. Not interested in seeing Brady suffer. Also, you will kick yourself in the ass if you lose this gorgeous young man because of your own stupidity.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Will is a moron. Really now he's keeps questioning that Stefano will want a favor in return for helping them. Shouldn't he thought of that and known that before they went to him?! How about he really mans up and tell the cops what he really did. I really doubt the Brady family Hope etc will be upset at him and more likely with Nick.

Also it's not like the situation is in dire straits. Nick/Gabi haven't move to another country. They are still in town, there are still ways to get him to back off and there is still time.

LAMO at Team Will laughing/celebrating in glee thinking they "won." Ha it's only going to be funnier when Stefano, Nick, etc finds out and all of this backfires on them.

John continues to be an idiot. Dump him Marlena!!!
Edited by guessgirl, Apr 30 2013, 01:49 PM.

IIttu
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 30 2013, 12:35 PM
IMO, the truly weak link in this entire Marlena/John/Kristen/Brady story is Drake Hogestyn's acting. If he only played it with more conflict & angst over what he was doing (i.e. truly playing the pain of having to hurt Marlena for what he believes are necessary reasons to protect her from Kristen), this story would go over much better.
I agree, his acting's been awful especially recently but I also have kinda gotten a feeling that the angst hasn't really even been written in the scripts. I bet he'd try harder if it was written there because DHs always want to please their fans and Drake is capable of good J&M-angst. And I also doubt if Drake found out any earlier than before these scripts what John's "master"plan is, so probably he's just been as clueless as we have and pissed by all the WTF-moments without any explanations and it has shown in his acting. Just the impression I've gotten.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

LOL at Ciara being so excited for Kristen to open the envelope, and I loved the background music in that scene. Reminded me of the 90's background music :)

samwel

EJ today was a nice surprise, loved the EJILL scenes and then the Sami and Sonny......and more desk sex :wub2:

PatNS
Member Avatar

Ciara is just so gosh darn cute. She's really playing her part to perfection right now.

Hopefully Sami will have to do hard time for stealing that money and EJ the same for corporate espionage. But of of course not ... they'll skate for their multiple crimes like they always do but at least they are being shown as the vile, despicable characters they really are.

I do belive John let his guard down for just a second today in the coffeehouse. I did sense pain for what he's doing to Marlena but unfortunately Marlena didn't catch that. It really does look like the end of John and Marlena.

I have to commend the director of this show ... I love how those scenes were shot where both John and Kristen were FINALLY revealing their plans. Loved how it went back forth from the Kiriakis mansion to the DiMera mansion. And oh John, what;s going to happen when you find out Kristen's the one that played you all along ... that' you're only doing what she wanted you to do since the beginning.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

zyona

Am I the only person who thinks that Sami taking the money and Will throwing the flash drive in the river will create more trouble for Will? The smart thing to do would have been deleting the recording from the flash drive and put it back where it was found. I hate that the Fab 4 are celabrating their victory too early!!!! I want Sonny and Will to raise little Ari!!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

zyona
Apr 30 2013, 02:26 PM
Am I the only person who thinks that Sami taking the money and Will throwing the flash drive in the river will create more trouble for Will? The smart thing to do would have been deleting the recording from the flash drive and put it back where it was found. I hate that the Fab 4 are celabrating their victory too early!!!! I want Sonny and Will to raise little Ari!!
who Fab 4?

zyona

PatNS
Apr 30 2013, 02:24 PM
Hopefully Sami will have to do hard time for stealing that money and EJ the same for corporate espionage. But of of course not ... they'll skate for their multiple crimes like they always do but at least they are being shown as the vile, despicable characters they really are.
How about Nick??? He started this mess???

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

John,Brady is not a child,even if he acts like it most of the time.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 30 2013, 01:00 PM
the last 6 episodes have been written by either a Culliton or Melissa Salmons.
I wonder if whoever picks the writing schedule realized the three of them are by far the best?

zyona

Partnersincrime
Apr 30 2013, 02:31 PM
zyona
who Fab 4?
Will, Sonny, Ej, and Sami

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

zyona
PatNS
nick blacmail will to stay away from his chlid and cause to 2 people death By mistake

and have problem with gay people
while ej cause someone death on Deliberately while still try to kill few people
frame john black and tortured steve and not this without mention any for stuff he did to sami and so many other stuff

BeeBee
Member Avatar

zyona
PatNS
I think Sami started it.If she had not been such a bitch with Gabi when Will was revealed as the father both at the wedding and pushing Will to take action to protect his rights based on her bitchy behavior when Will was born,Nick would not have had a leg to stand on.Initially even Will agreed that Sami should stay away from Gabi which she agreed to do then five minutes later went into Gabi's room at a time when Gabi was still at risk of losing the baby.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

zyona
Apr 30 2013, 02:36 PM
Partnersincrime
zyona
who Fab 4?
i thought so i was really hoping you kidding

jb1183

Will feels bad that the "last few weeks" have been all about him? LOL, has ANY week of Wilson's relationship not revolved around Will's drama? That said, Freddie Smith was excellent today, dashing all over town. I feel like Sonny has really been coming into his own lately. Adrienne was great too. More Adrienne/Justin please!!!

Will should at least have taken a hammer to the flash drive before throwing it in the river.

LOL at EJ giggling like a schoolgirl that SamSon were able to retrieve the recording where Will confesses to shooting EJ. I know some people love them, but there is so much WTF-ery in the EJill relationship for me, it's almost surreal.

Drake has been just terrible lately, and I think that is his huge dissatisfaction with the storyline coming out.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

zyona
Sonny doesn't appear to know Sami took the money but since they decided to keep the flash drive instead of erasing it,I'm trying to figure out why Sonny went back to the room to put everything back as it was since Nick is going to know someone was in the room with the flash drive missing.
Edited by BeeBee, Apr 30 2013, 02:57 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

zyona
Partnersincrime
zyona
who Fab 4?
one of these things just doesn't belong....

jb1183

LuvingLumi
Apr 30 2013, 03:00 PM
zyona
Partnersincrime
zyona
who Fab 4?
one of these things just doesn't belong....
I was definitely thinking the same thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply