Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EX-GH"s Erin Chambers Joins Y&R
Topic Started: Apr 30 2013, 01:45 PM (1,238 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-General Hospital Star Erin Chambers Joins The Young and the Restless
By Jamey Giddens on April 30, 2013

Another former soap citizen of fictional Port Charles, New York is heading to Genoa City. I've exclusively learned Erin Chambers (ex-Siobhan, General Hospital) has been cast in the role of Melanie Daniels on The Young and the Restless.

Look for paralegal Melanie to mix it up with the always-in-need-of-legal-assistance Newman clan starting June 5. The role is recurring.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/04/30/exclusive-ex-general-hospital-star-erin-chambers-joins-the-young-and-the-restless
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

How in the world does Y&R think this is a good idea?

Daytime
Member Avatar

More and more people.. I hate them.. They do not know what fans want.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

It won't be too long before you won't be able to recognize this show with all these newbies!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

It's unnecessary hiring more newbies.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 30 2013, 03:32 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Daytime
Apr 30 2013, 02:05 PM
I think TPTB know what the fans want, but they don't care.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thank you Daytime! :cheers:

LPS
Member Avatar

F*ck me. Little Miss Lucky Charm B*tch can beat it. Her ass was not that fabulous.

Someone at Y&R needs to get the memo they are hiring way too many new people way too fast.

LuvtheSoaps
Member Avatar

this might be interesting ... wonder who she has to defend

kelly777
Member Avatar

Daytime
I watch maybe a few minutes a week when Billy and Victoria are on but nothing more than that. This show has turned into one big cluster fuck. I still don't understand why get rid of MAB if the next hacks are just going to continue in the same vein. All I have to say is I hope this girl doesn't come complete with her lucky charm accent. JFP's nepotism is killing the show along with the bad writing. No honor of history or family tree or core characters. All of these people repeating bad behaviors they long ago left behind is tiresome and lazy writing in my book.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Classic
Apr 30 2013, 03:33 PM
Daytime
I think TPTB know what the fans want, but they don't care.
Jill Farren Phelps not only doesn't know what fans want, she doesn't care about what fans want. It's all about what she wants.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Normally I would be the FIRST to slay HARD on J.Farren but Umm` we watch MAB do the exact same shit with Y&R hiring methods and AGAIN Steve Kent is one of THE key muthafuckaz letting this take place and what's the other gyal name who run things Angelica her name right?, yea they too are responsible for fact checking that brash writing :biatch: when she start sniffing her own ass this often but from what I see The Powers letting J. have her way.. So one must ask WHY is that exactly?! Is there some furthered plan on the corporate back books to eventually erase Y&R for future prospected shows that have already been discuss/given clearance or put in place?: I'm just pointing out the suspicious activity they got going on here.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply