Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casey Moss joins cast as JJ Deveraux; Updated to include more info...
Topic Started: Apr 30 2013, 10:51 PM (8,762 Views)
Erin_123
Member Avatar

WOW. I think I'm gonna like him :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

niki51586

I wonder how they will bring him on? Hopefully a little Jack+Jenn, something like getting kicked out of boarding school and hiding out in Salem with Abby's help :)

michr544125

He is one good looking young guy. Hope he can act as good as he looks.

Is he really only playing a 15 year old on the show? He looks too old to play 15.

blueskies
Member Avatar

King
May 2 2013, 02:14 AM
I'm like way too old to be saying this at this point, but DAYUM, he is a hot.
I'm 26 and after staring at these photos I'm now expecting Chris Hanson to walk into my apartment.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

px780
May 1 2013, 11:55 AM
So...are people looking for Sami Brady vs. Marlena/John levels of hatred from this JJ kid? I mean, should he try to sell Parker on the black market? Or should he just be angry?
I m perfectly fine with him getting Daniel hooked on drugs.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm surprised it took us this long to find out his name. DAYS really kept this casting news secret.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So this is his acting debut....thats kinda scary.

King
Member Avatar

It wouldn't have killed them to make him blonde. LOL.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

King
May 3 2013, 04:21 PM
I'm glad he's got dark hair and looks more like his dad. The last thing this show needs is a blonde male Jennifer clone worshiping at the alter of Orange Dong.

Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
May 3 2013, 05:57 PM
King
May 3 2013, 04:21 PM
I'm glad he's got dark hair and looks more like his dad. The last thing this show needs is a blonde male Jennifer clone worshiping at the alter of Orange Dong.
I'm glad JJ is dark-haired too. And KM's Abigail would look better as a brunette as well, but that's another story. Genetically speaking, J&J were always likely to have a mix of blondes and brunettes among their kids, not just because of their hair color but their parents' as well. They both had blonde moms and dark-haired dads. But I hope Jack's hair color isn't the only thing JJ got from his dad. I'm crossing my fingers that he's a super-bright hellion who runs rings around his now dim-witted mother and epically dense Dr. Dan. There's too much stupid and too little smart about the characters on this show right now.

OliveAnn

I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared that Days is going back to the trend of employing models as actors.

As for the character of JJ... Am I the only one bothered by the facts that J.J. will now be older than Theo, who was born before him? I mean, it won't be as bad as E.J. now being older than all young characters born in the early 90s, but it still messes up the timeline?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
May 4 2013, 04:19 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared that Days is going back to the trend of employing models as actors.

As for the character of JJ... Am I the only one bothered by the facts that J.J. will now be older than Theo, who was born before him? I mean, it won't be as bad as E.J. now being older than all young characters born in the early 90s, but it still messes up the timeline?
You're not alone! I'm pissed JJ is being aged while Ciara and Theo are remaining their age. Abe and Hope could both certainly benefit from having teenage children, storyline-wise.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Just this once, this one and only time, I will be willing to forego caring about the underwear model thing and any possible shitty acting if he just

hates

Dannifer.

GOD PLEASE.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
May 4 2013, 04:19 PM

Nah, after Philip, Belle, EJ, and Brady all ended up being way older than Abby I stopped caring about crazy SORASing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply