Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 1 2013, 06:52 AM (6,010 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I wish Jen would've been pissed when Daniel gave away their dinner.

I hate Nicole's hair.

EJ making fun of Rafe stripping. Rafe trying to make EJ jealous. I really hate these two in scenes together. I want to punch them both.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JamaicanBeauty7
May 1 2013, 01:25 PM

Oh, and the gif WILL BE my new avi soon. I'm warning you all ahead of time.
You've made me soooooo very happy........I'm so glad your avi, er, you came into my laaiiiiife...............

Bee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 1 2013, 05:14 PM
Oooh Rafe causes Nick to lose his cool. I like that he's starting to crack.

So wait, EJ isn't jealous? This script is weird. Or how JS is playing it is weird. Whatever, Ejami kisses are hot!

I couldn't tell either. I'm gonna go with jealous but Sami kinda chilled him out about it. :shrug: At least it led to lots of making fun of Rafe. That's always a good thing. GG really got a chance to douche it up too. Everyone's a winner...especially Dan. I don't know if you guys have heard about this but Dan is the greatest man to walk the Earth. :crown:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Parker looks bummed that he has to spend the evening with Fetch. Me too, Parker, me too.

Camby suck. I miss snarky Chad.

No really, EJafe. Please stop having scenes together.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

well, I'm going to miss tonight. I wonder how soon NBC posts the video online? Will it be 24 hours after it airs on network?

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lachelle73
May 1 2013, 01:00 PM
No Will and Sonny today :(
I think they are on Friday.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
May 1 2013, 05:32 PM
Co-sign on this. Every time those two have scenes it's just a pissing match and I'm over it before it starts. -_- I miss the days of Ejucas. At least they were funny and snarky.

Bee
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 1 2013, 06:00 PM
tomsawyer
Co-sign on this. Every time those two have scenes it's just a pissing match and I'm over it before it starts. -_- I miss the days of Ejucas. At least they were funny and snarky.
Yeah. The dynamic is off. EJ will say something snarky and then Rafe will make his smirky "I just farted" face - not that I think GG could pull off snark or scene play or you know, acting.

The scenes just end up falling kind of flat because there is no give and take.

blueskies
Member Avatar

idk what it is, but i am so not feeling today's eppi; maybe if we just had either Ejami or Dannifer....but both and no Hope/Kristen/Brady/Ciara/Sonny? It's a real ehh day.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Bee
May 1 2013, 06:15 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
Yeah. The dynamic is off. EJ will say something snarky and then Rafe will make his smirky "I just farted" face - not that I think GG could pull off snark or scene play or you know, acting.

The scenes just end up falling kind of flat because there is no give and take.
Yeah, I think you've hit the nail on the head. Thank goodness we had some nice ejami scenes beforehand. I really loved them. It went from a red herring of jealousy to cute, flirty and sexy. Very nice. :wub: :chee:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Parker looks bummed that he has to spend the evening with Fetch. Me too, Parker, me too.

The only portions of Days that I caught today included scenes with Parker, which unfortunately included that cheesetastic Dannifer shit. That kid's facial expressions when he's around Fetch are hilarious! He looks bored out of his mind and I swear he rolled his eyes at one point. Which is probably a good reflection of the majority of the viewers reaction at Fetch. Go Parker!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

samwel
May 1 2013, 05:02 PM
Loved EJ's booty shake, too freaking cute a, I adore this side of him. I also love how he is concerned for Sami without being aloud, judgemental ass.......Kate and her gun was just everything :lol:
EJ's little "booty shake" was everything I dreaded seeing and more.The only thing more awkward looking than his strip dancing is his crying.I was completely justified in my thanks that he was out of town when the others came to Cameron's rescue on strip days.Even Rafe was better.

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
EJady works for me as well.

Just never need to see Rafe and EJ in scenes together again they both bring out the douche in each other.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

concerned
May 1 2013, 07:25 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
EJady works for me as well.

Just never need to see Rafe and EJ in scenes together again they both bring out the douche in each other.
Exactly.

Ejady, Ejucas, Elbo and Pelvis (back in the day) - I'm pretty much a fan of EJ's contentious relationships with all the guys EXCEPT Rafe. It's like they bypass the snarkiness and go straight for the douchiness. I'd be happy if I never saw another Ejafe scene in my life.

Sparrow

My one wish is that they for them to stop using the word amazing in every episode with SC. Daniel is not amazing. Know why he is not amazing? Because being wonderful is his thing. For Daniel, doing something noble is to be expected. Know what would be amazing? Nick donating his Vargas money to pflag. Sami pulling off elegant. That would be amazing. Roman bringing sexy back would be amazing. Daniel walking, breathing, chewing, smiling, and emitting an incandescent orange glow is not amazing.

MissLola
Member Avatar

BeeBee
May 1 2013, 06:50 PM
samwel
May 1 2013, 05:02 PM
Loved EJ's booty shake, too freaking cute a, I adore this side of him. I also love how he is concerned for Sami without being aloud, judgemental ass.......Kate and her gun was just everything :lol:
EJ's little "booty shake" was everything I dreaded seeing and more.The only thing more awkward looking than his strip dancing is his crying.I was completely justified in my thanks that he was out of town when the others came to Cameron's rescue on strip days.Even Rafe was better.
Nah. It was supposed to be funny, not sexy. He was obviously taking a crack at the guys who did the strip episode. It was unexpected and funny. :teehee:

soapgal
Member Avatar

I loved that Sami thanked EJ for not lecturing her too much and he said "that's why you love me." It is why fans love Ejami too! It is one of the many things that makes them so perfect together. I love this side of EJ. He's fun, funny, and confident. It was great seeing him steal the Mad World files yesterday. His little dance was the highlight of my week maybe my month, but today's the first day so we will see.

I ff a lot of today's show, so it was very quick to watch. Cameron and Abby both bore me to tears. The only time I like Abby is with Chad and that's just because I love how funny Chad is.

It's awesome to watch Nick sweat. I love that the walls are closing in on him. I have feeling its only gonna get better.

Kate and Sami scenes are always great. I always want Kate to bring up that her and EJ hooked up too.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 1 2013, 06:23 PM
idk what it is, but i am so not feeling today's eppi; maybe if we just had either Ejami or Dannifer....but both and no Hope/Kristen/Brady/Ciara/Sonny? It's a real ehh day.
Didn't enjoy it either.

I blame the lack of Ciara and her glitter butterfly envelopes.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
May 1 2013, 01:54 PM
Matt
May 1 2013, 12:39 PM
Jennifer's look drifts from young & vibrant to ragamuffin to middle aged society matron. It's like she has Multiple Fashion Personality Disorder.
You know Matt...I SO wonder what you'd say if you saw this country bumpkin!! I can go from irrigating boots straight to the grocery store, to sundress and sun bonnet, to boots and spurs in a weeks time! LOL. The other day I thought of you when styling my hair!! You give me a complex!! :smooch:
I just wish Matt could've seen Mer & I teasing & spraying our hair to Jesus before the cocktail party in Atlanta.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Sparrow
May 1 2013, 08:18 PM
My one wish is that they for them to stop using the word amazing in every episode with SC. Daniel is not amazing. Know why he is not amazing? Because being wonderful is his thing. For Daniel, doing something noble is to be expected. Know what would be amazing? Nick donating his Vargas money to pflag. Sami pulling off elegant. That would be amazing. Roman bringing sexy back would be amazing. Daniel walking, breathing, chewing, smiling, and emitting an incandescent orange glow is not amazing.
Amazing............soulmate............true love...............let's see, what else has been overdone?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply